Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing (440 Views)

It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups / Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by ScamHunter: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
In the NW and MB, there's active ethnic cleansing. Initially, Nigerians would make noise, especially when the killings numbered up to 70 and 90 in Benue and Southern Kaduna, but today, they no longer care. It is possible that in the next 5 years, the natives of these areas (Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue) would become minorities. This could be why the country was created by the British - for the Africans to annihilate one another.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by MyExpression(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
I feel your pain.
Our representatives must keep speaking up and taking action!
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by babasolution: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
The Benue and Kaduna people's no get mouth ni?
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by steveneche(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
It has always been happening but hypocrites only amplify it anytime they want to push their own agenda.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by ScamHunter: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
It has always been happening but hypocrites only amplify it anytime they want to push their own agenda.
I'll like to see you minify it when it gets to your turn. Then we would know the real hypocrite. You should know that it's just a matter of time.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by optionalY09: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
MyExpression:
I feel your pain.
Our representatives must keep speaking up and taking action!

This country that will soon be set ablaze.

I have been quiet for a while but now you will soon see the manifestation of everything i have said

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

I'll like to see you minify it when it gets to your turn. Then we would know the real hypocrite. You should know that it's just a matter of time.

Naa, people like me will always call out bvllshit either it affects me or not.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by mancoconut: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerians have indeed become very cold and apathetic to actual genocide, we're now at a level of sociopathy.. you will typically see a thread where 60-70 people were slaughtered in Southern Kaduna, Zamfara or Kastina states etc in ONE SINGLE DAY , and the thread will even barely make 3 pgs... like we're talking about human lives here been wasted in alarmingly high numbers, in Western societies and other foreign countries such number of people killed will grace national and global headlines for days! but in Nigeria only few media outlets even report it, and the saddest part is that these killings happen almost on daily to weekly basis.

Apparently Nigerians are more concerned about presidency in 2023, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu than actual acts of ethnic cleansing taking place right now in various parts of the North and Middle belt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by 9japride(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
My question is why are those communities being attacked not raising your voices to the international community? Why can't their learned ones be more vocal by attracting relevant international bodies to save the situation? It's only the Igbo tribe that tend to be more vocal about their safety and they are ready to give it hot to any evil/wicked elements. Many of their youths prefer to live in Abuja, Lagos and the Painful part they join hands with other tribes to attack regions that are trying to protect themselves from foreign herdsmen killers.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by helinues: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Where is that happening?
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by Bastardlyrich: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:
Where is that happening?
Typical heartlesssse Yorobad muslimss.u don't know that middle belt and are been killedd. Anyway is only.tinubbu the rotten teeth or the fake Muslim pastor that intereste you.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by WoundedLamb: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
ScamHunter:
In the NW and MB, there's active ethnic cleansing. Initially, Nigerians would make noise, especially when the killings numbered up to 70 and 90 in Benue and Southern Kaduna, but today, they no longer care. It is possible that in the next 5 years, the natives of these areas (Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue) would become minorities. This could be why the country was created by the British - for the Africans to annihilate one another.

If think it's time y'all forget the British and focus on finding solutions to your problems. Amalgamation is never en excuse to killing one another.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by KingOfNairaland1: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2022
babasolution:
The Benue and Kaduna people's no get mouth ni?

They might be local villagers that can't speak English.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Indiffernt To Ethnic Cleansing by babasolution: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=KingOfNairaland1 post=109993120]..

They might be local villagers that can't speak English.
[/quo

At least they are in a local government, the local authorities will be able to speak English, those people should speak up

(1) (Reply)

Mock Igbos No More For Their Wilderness Experience Is Over-prophet Munao / Alema Of Warri: Building Capacity And Competence Through Charity / Russian Tourists Stranded In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.