Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex (15450 Views)

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Deffjam: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Where Nairaland dey see all this kind people from?? Carry security go her house jare...

Call her out it on record, make her say some threatening stuffs to you...... trust me.
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by stephenponti(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Please how do I go about this, I just broke up with my girlfriend and my laptop which I lend her to use when hers was faulty and this babe said she’s not returning anything that we have been useful for each other in the relationship. She even threatened to set boys up against me if I dare come to her side for it and I need the laptop cos of my stuffs on it.
Her mother said I shouldn’t involve her that she didn’t give me her daughter, this is a woman I have been good to in the past

Involves the police 5k will retrieve your laptop.
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Dreytonisback(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
If you need the laptop truly you'll go and get it
I don't know how y'all go about dating louts

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by CaveAdullam: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
The laptop you bought with a receipt and your name in it. Except otherwise.

Stop acting like a feminized man. Inform security personnels about it, tell them that she stole your laptop and immediately broke up with you. Record the calls you will have with her and use it as an attached evidence to your laptop's receipt.

Have a nice day.

10 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Please how do I go about this, I just broke up with my girlfriend and my laptop which I lend her to use when hers was faulty and this babe said she’s not returning anything that we have been useful for each other in the relationship. She even threatened to set boys up against me if I dare come to her side for it and I need the laptop cos of my stuffs on it.
Her mother said I shouldn’t involve her that she didn’t give me her daughter, this is a woman I have been good to in the past

Pet her, sweet talk her and pretend as if you want to get back to her. If possible organize like 2k perfume to deceive her and tell her you want her back...

Also let her know you just bought another laptop, so she can keep it. She will relax for you and once she comes with it, ZaP!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by DropsMic(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol... Amateur
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by alizma: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Call her for reconciliation, get your laptop and return back to base1 after 1month.

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Burgerlomo: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yansh don chop am grin
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by anungangampu: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol.. All the fck u collected is what u just payed for... Follow that Olopa advice at the first page.
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
we had issues and she told me she’s fed up, told her fine then help me forward my laptop as that is the only thing of mine in her possession. She told me I should forget it that she’s not sending it again
Problem ooh!
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Explicits(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dj please play me yawa by tekno
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Avast(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:

Tell one of your friends she doesn't know at all to call her with his number. He should say the statement "Hello Miss Dupe, a guy that goes with the name Tosin just reported you are in possession of his property and and you refuse to give it back. I urge you to report yourself to the nearest police station in your area to drop your statement and call me back to speak with the officer in charge or better return the property if it doesn't belong to you before Monday.

Note: make sure it is someone she is not familiar with because true caller fit spoil everything. GOOD LUCK

4 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by yuriy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
use plea bergain first
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Avast(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
czarr:
Heya she know say you be gentleman Kai....see wetin nice gentleman dey face for woman hand. Maybe she knows you as someone who likes peace and doesn't like trouble...the new guy fvcking her is using the laptop to do crypto for their future together lol.

Oga put the fear of God in her...make one of your friend wey get strong manly voice call her,be should pretend to be an inspector and she is needed to show face in the police station...he should also threaten to arrest her mother for conspiracy and theft.

If she no give you back your lappy make I bend, she'll even have a new found respect for you cos now she sees you as a sissy.

If you give me like 3k with her number I go run am for you.

lol, I never even read this before dropping mine.
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Ojukwu007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sometimes, a man or woman saying he/she is fed up in anger doesn't mean relationship should just end. If you had given her some space, once the rage subsides she would definitely see reasons to widthraw her statement. Except there is more to it than meets this narrative.

Are you sure she really wanted to end it? Be calming down ooo! No perfect union out there.

Relationships/marriages thrive better with the matured minded. No offense!!
Beautifulearth:
we had issues and she told me she’s fed up, told her fine then help me forward my laptop as that is the only thing of mine in her possession. She told me I should forget it that she’s not sending it again
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by l0uie(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol. Pussy boy. Go over to her crib and tell her this:

" I'm here for my laptop, go get it for me".

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by michael1508: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Loewe:

Pet her, sweet talk her and pretend as if you want to get back to her. If possible organize like 2k perfume to deceive her and tell her you want her back...

Also let her know you just bought another laptop, so she can keep it. She will relax for you and once she comes with it, ZaP!!! cool
All this one no necessary abeg,something I bought with my money,if care is not taken,she can be accused of theft sef,she go pay pass laptop if she proves difficult
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga, bring Olokpa trip her coliseum and do the needful.
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Bobloco: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Collateral damage
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nonsense! Nairaland na police station. You can’t make ordinary report and retrieve your property. Weakness everywhere!!
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by friendl: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Anytime l am dating any lady ,l don't buy them devices ,l tell them l am borrowing them ,..you have to be very wise dating a 9ja girl ,...they are terrible ,trust me they can't be faithful ,...forget about the laptop ,next time be wise
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by bencarson007(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga carry Olokpa go carry her... And I pray to God make she don sell am. Carry the receipt and find lawyer and write a petition of theft against her. She go get instant brain reset and the wonderful fear of God...

She dey mad abi na wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
michael1508:

All this one no necessary abeg,something I bought with my money,if care is not taken,she can be accused of theft sef,she go pay pass laptop if she proves difficult

Better...
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Kriss216: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Everyday, I keep thanking God for not making me a gentleman.

I was once in OP shoes. The girl even shouted at me on phone saying I shouldn't disturb her again because of my second phone I gave her to be using. She broke up with me cos of a final year boy, I was in 200 level then.

The day I matched to collect my phone, I put movie for her. She was with her new found love in her hostel browsing with my phone. She never believed she dated a devil.

7 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by just2endowed: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Similar scenario happened to me few years ago but we broke up amicably without any fighting. I understood why we broke up and how my laptop was to be sent back was discussed amicably, and she keep to the agreement and I collected my laptop. I respect her for that.

Not all girls are rascal or looking for retirement benefit at the end of a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by peacemara54(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:

That's one of the consequence of your looseness and sin. Yes! Her mother didn't give you her daughter. You are just together for immorality. And if she kills you in an attempt to get your laptop back, you will go to eternity of doom.
Give your life to Jesus
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by bluefilm: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:

Why you dey fear am na?

You no get your own men?

Na wa o
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by bobbiiee: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Arrange police for her. They will call her that the ip of the laptop is linked with fraud. She will call you. It will be returned. End of story.

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Brushstrokes20: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
I've been there, done that and it a dicey situation!

I wanted to retrieve some of my items from a bitter ex, I cancelled the option of THUGS cos it may turn out blood, so I opted for for the police option,

Long story short, the police compromised the case and bitch got away with it,
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by merits(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
so police station don finish for 9ja grin
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by storm001(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
mystery22:
And why did you allow her go with a laptop containing ur important stuff and even still broke up with her without retrieving it first

Dude fall hand. I retrieved every shit from my ex before I told her ...

We move angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ / Collection Of Girls With The Most Baddest Sexy Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.