Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,952 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex (15479 Views)

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by frozen70(f): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Please how do I go about this, I just broke up with my girlfriend and my laptop which I lend her to use when hers was faulty and this babe said she’s not returning anything that we have been useful for each other in the relationship. She even threatened to set boys up against me if I dare come to her side for it and I need the laptop cos of my stuffs on it.
Her mother said I shouldn’t involve her that she didn’t give me her daughter, this is a woman I have been good to in the past

They are all pained because it didn't work out as expected

You have to forgo the laptop and save your life

It's going to be a hard decision for you but it's the best to save your life from that bad girl
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by laluski(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Please how do I go about this, I just broke up with my girlfriend and my laptop which I lend her to use when hers was faulty and this babe said she’s not returning anything that we have been useful for each other in the relationship. She even threatened to set boys up against me if I dare come to her side for it and I need the laptop cos of my stuffs on it.
Her mother said I shouldn’t involve her that she didn’t give me her daughter, this is a woman I have been good to in the past

But she's right my brother...you've both been "useful" ....infact very very useful to each other...just carry flash drive or hard disk go move your documents out of that lappy...you've officially been packed out of your house..sorry laptop grin
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Dextre(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:

Where do y’all meet these foolish girls sef, God save you sha say u nor end for marriage with this one , be like you go forfeit laptop o
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by djmickymouse(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Beautifulearth:

Oga just use police threaten her mama first, na she go tell her dawta to return the lappy ASAP.

✌️Peace
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2022
So you had your personal stuff on a laptop and you learnt it to someone let alone a girlfriend. Just pray that there is nothing embarrassing or worse on that laptop. She will use it to disgrace you publicly.

Lesson: This is the 21st century. Everything about us(our desires, our loves, our hates, our aspirations etc) is on our smart phones and or laptops or Ipads or whatever other digital mechanisms there are out there.

1. Don't give your best friend or lover your smart even for the person to make a call in your presence or send a message. If that friendship will end because of it, let it end. If there is an emergency and the person does not have a phone, dial 999 or whatever emergency protocol there is, by yourself.

2. Don't allow anyone access to your laptop,Ipad etc, even as a guest user.

3. The only time you can say someone truly loves you and will do anything for you is when the person is dead and was loyal and loving all through. If you bear that in mind, you will treat everyone around you as a potential enemy/source of troubles in the future. That will not prevent you from loving them. But it will help you have very clear boundaries to protect you from them if in the future they go rogue. If you had that in mind, you would have first cleaned that laptop before lending it to her.

I have seen reputations and careers ruined because of these three things.

You may need to forgo that laptop. If there are embarrassing and incriminating stuff on there, chances are that she already has access to them.

Beautifulearth:
we are not in the same place and I lend her not gift or bought it for her…..she’s just showing her hungry side and I’ll collect my laptop cos of my stuffs on it not because of anything else
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by shege45: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Beautifulearth:
call police na
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by emmykk(m): 1:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Beautifulearth:

Alaye if the laptop get receipt just go to police station and tell them you found who stole your missing laptop or explain these things you have explained to us to them.

Walalia police food don done for her head
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by mapet: 5:24am On Feb 06, 2022
mystery22:
And why did you allow her go with a laptop containing ur important stuff and even still broke up with her without retrieving it first

Good question

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Ihatepeople4rl: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Beautifulearth:

#Real niggas don't let emotions get over they intelligence. She's taking you for a lonnnñnnng ride rookie!
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by mamaafrik(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2022
blissfulheart:
my advice,send her ur flash,let her copy all ur stuffs into it and send it back to u,then she can keep the laptop or u will come with a police,try it and see how it goes
No,i noticed that all ladies on this forum have stylishly support their fellow daughter of eve,he should involve the police.
That is stealing and you are supporting it

2 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Mrsserene: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
You remind of Oga sabinus grin
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by 123papas(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Charge her to court
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Those saying carry olopka ,as if it is easy in this country ,police go chop your money tire , the lady herself is smart do you think she will buy all those ideas again , you coming back means you're coming to collect back your laptop, she already knows that.
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Valobit(f): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
My brother, forgo the laptop
your life is far more precious
the girl can make good her threat to get boys to beat you up
God will provide another laptop for you

Beautifulearth:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / I Need Pandoro Seed Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.