Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Little Johnny Meets The Bishop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Johnny Meets The Bishop (1190 Views)

The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot / The Bishop And The Ass / The Pastor, The Bishop And The Donkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Johnny Meets The Bishop by UZORY007: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
Little Johnny’s father was a rector in a small church. When the bishop came to visit, Little Johnny became very excited.

The bishop arrived late in the evening, well past Little Johnny’s bedtime. The next morning, Johnny asked his father if he would be allowed to meet the important man.

His father thought about this and decided that he would let Little Johnny take the bishop his tea and awaken him. His father gave him instructions: “first, knock on the door of the bishop’s room and then say to him ‘It’s the boy, my Lord, it’s time to get up.’”

Little Johnny was very excited. He rehearsed his lines, repeating them over and over. Finally, the tea was ready and Little Johnny picked up the tray and left the kitchen for the bishop’s room.

A few minutes later, the important man–still in his bedclothes–came running through the kitchen, out the door and down the lane.

The father turned to his son and shouted, “What happened?”

“Well, father, I was so nervous I messed up my lines. I knocked on the door and said. ‘It’s the Lord, my boy, and your time is up!’”.
Re: Little Johnny Meets The Bishop by agentzakky(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Little Johnny Meets The Bishop by Nellyon(f): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Little Johnny Meets The Bishop by eldav(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2011
nice!
Re: Little Johnny Meets The Bishop by mukina2: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2011
lol grin
Re: Little Johnny Meets The Bishop by sylve11: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2011
lol grin grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Give Me Arse Cleam / Jokes For Your Day / Enter Here For Your Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.