Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? (20583 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing. Once I don get angry like this eh, my emotions go shoot enter roof. sad
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Raychee:

Yummy. Me too
cheesy cheesy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by OziomaZazzy78: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Shawarma
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by luminouz(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Twoclans:

Lumi darlyn kiss

Lol at the P and S ,naaaaaaahhhhh ..I will turn it down when I am upset.
grin grin grin
kiss
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by efficiencie(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have our moments of happiness and sadness.

However, when you get angry or annoyed, what's that one thing you cannot turn down if it is offered to you on a platter?

I know you would ask for mine.
Well, no matter how sad or depressed I am, I don't think I can ever turn down "Bread and Sardines."

Share yours, I'll be in the comment section to read your comments.

Dude I am not a greedy fella. Just present me with 10 million dollars right now and I will mellow down at the speed of light.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Njc1(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Kpoli...jombo stick..
SmellySperm:

Someone pls tell him wat i mean by Mary J
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

I know say you must grab. cheesy

“I jakashiga eze” ma owuru mma m. cheesy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dirty mind
I saw a mention but the post was deleted by a mod.. i guess it was from you
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

I know say you must grab. cheesy

“I jakashiga eze” ma owuru mma m. cheesy
cheesy

Ikwuhu kwa what you won't reject even while angry?

O wu cake? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

So nobody has mentioned Towtow? shocked

Wow, Its like Nigeria don dey Better! sad
grin grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
DropsMic:
Mouth Gig
cheesy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stallione:
Ina adi onu ka shawarma. Ichere na obu shawarma ka barrack tara wee bulu obama grin
Mr raw lines.. grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
emmyluizzz:
pussy
money and weed
Lil Wayne...ooh yes I love them like...
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Twoclans:

Chike and Celine Dion lipsrsealed
Na love you get case with... grin

Chike and Celine preachers of love..
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy

Ikwuhu kwa what you won't reject even while angry?

O wu cake? cheesy

The meme was so apt. cheesy

Onye kpasuo m iwe, I na ya ihe ga a ra m ahu.
I’d rather iwe ahu dajuo in silence.

Although, if the person gets me anything to make up, I can’t reject it, otherwise, the feeling will change from anger to guilt.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Mr raw lines.. grin

That made me laugh. cheesy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Stallione(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Mr raw lines.. grin
grin grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by DonroxyII: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
bukky1994:
Barbecue
One shouldn't be angry with Catfish: Fresh , smoked or Barbecued grin ...

LOML grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Olamideayomide(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Food and Money
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

The meme was so apt. cheesy

Onye kpasuo m iwe, I na ya ihe ga a ra m ahu.
I’d rather iwe ahu dajuo in silence.

Although, if the person gets me anything to make up, I can’t reject it, otherwise, the feeling will change from anger to guilt.

Lol...thats cool.

So onwehu ihe a ga enye gi, iwe gi dajuo immediately?
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

That made me laugh. cheesy
grin grin The song reign those days....dunca mighty was featured by Nigga raw..ko gbadun

When umu nwa highway used to place to much preference on sharwama.. grin

My favorite snacks though.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin The song reign those days....dunca mighty was featured by Nigga raw..ko gbadun

When umu nwa highway used to place to much preference on sharwama.. grin

My favorite snacks though.

Chicken or beef?

Munzy14:

Lol...thats cool.

So onwehu ihe a ga enye gi, iwe gi dajuo immediately?

I can’t really tell.
It depends on the situation.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chicken or beef?

I can’t really tell.
It depends on the situation.
Beef.. smiley

I stay off chicken when I am outside make I no go chop 6weeks old one..lagos standard angry

So credit alert will not solve the iwe ma ya di hot grin grin

I ji ewe iwe oku?
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Beef.. smiley

I prefer chicken.

I stay off chicken when I am outside make I no go chop 6weeks old one..lagos standard angry

Judgmental. cheesy

So credit alert will not solve the iwe ma ya di hot grin grin

I ji ewe iwe oku?

An apology would be better. cheesy
Sending me money I didn’t ask for might make matters worse. Onye ahu ga a gwa’m onye dire ya oshi. cheesy

A ma’m? grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by caesymore(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2022
SmellySperm:
Mary J

All the way grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by caesymore(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Omicron007:

You really love this your lollipop.
Hope you know they contain high level of sugar which is bad for your teeth.

and also it causes don't come baby and then you just come grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

I prefer chicken.

Judgmental. cheesy

An apology would be better. cheesy
Sending me money I didn’t ask for might make matters worse. Onye ahu ga a gwa’m onye dire ya oshi. cheesy

A ma’m? grin
Lol...I si judgmental grin You know I av a niche in the poultry world...Maybe chicken a gboola m..

I can't even order for a meal with chicken outside sef...For me o..Ya wuru onye mu na ya so choro iri ya, no problems...My best poultry outside wu turkey...Na spent layers.

Generally I love fish more.

That's cool apology goes a long way to melt everything... cheesy
It is one good lesson I learnt from last relationship..I used to be extremely stubborn.. grin

I si ima? Smh It is actually a yes cheesy
Could it be attributed to very intelligent ladies na ewe iwe oku, ka o wu ihe ndi sag..

Mpa m ji ewe iwe oku...Mana ya dajuo, he is a saint and sweet to be around.

Maybe a sag temperament.. cheesy
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...I si judgmental grin You know I av a niche in the poultry world...Maybe chicken a gboola m..

I can't even order for a meal with chicken outside sef...For me o..Ya wuru onye mu na ya so choro iri ya, no problems...My best poultry outside wu turkey...Na spent layers.

Generally I love fish more.

Ihe m jiri kpoo gi judgmental is because you’re into the business na. cheesy
You’re looking down on other chickens. cheesy

That's cool apology goes a long way to melt everything... cheesy
It is one good lesson I learnt from last relationship..I used to be extremely stubborn.. grin

Yeah. You seem like one who hardly apologizes.

I think your kind would rather fix things with gifts okwaya? cheesy

I si ima? Smh It is actually a yes cheesy
Could it be attributed to very intelligent ladies na ewe iwe oku, ka o wu ihe ndi sag..

Mpa m ji ewe iwe oku...Mana ya dajuo, he is a saint and sweet to be around.

Maybe a sag temperament.. cheesy

I si yes? grin

Your dad is a sag?
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ihe m jiri kpoo gi judgmental is because you’re into the business na. cheesy
You’re looking down on other chickens. cheesy

Yeah. You seem like one who hardly apologizes.

I think your kind would rather fix things with gifts okwaya? cheesy

I si yes? grin

Your dad is a sag?

Lol...Is not looking down...Ya wuru my friend ya si my taste bud adila programmed to older birds. cheesy

That was before o..Av improved on that..Two days ago i was going to see a customer, mistakenly I blocked one man, ya bia i raise voice, mu a bawa o, but I still made him understand I was sorry sha..Ya wuru before...Anyi ga anwu ebe ahu..I will put off engine and start making calls...ya wuru ara, anyi a gbawa ya dia.. grin grin

If na my lover, Yea sure gift..Mainly money cheesy..enwehu m sister, ufodu oge I don't put mind into ihe na eji e please nwaanyi...especially A material thing...Unless i carefully observe things she like.

Yes na...Ya suru gi ebe a o ji ato m ochi...Especially when you are battling a troll.. grin The soft attack..I di hu rooted with street attack way grin Ka wu for anyi...Onye si a banye na mud, anyi eyipu akwa makpuo dia.. grin grin Alucha a ga saa ahu..lmao

Yea sag..
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Descottes:
I saw a mention but the post was deleted by a mod.. i guess it was from you
Yes,I asked if you've left Dova.Hope you're doing fine
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes,I asked if you've left Dova.Hope you're doing fine
nah.. I was transferred to lagos.
I'm fine thank you. kiss
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by ImaIma1(f): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Spiced kulikuli cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.