Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? (20542 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Munzy14:

grin I si naaaahhhh cheesy

The guys were talented..The played a typical ghetto life representation of guys in SS village and some of south eastern side.
And their free use of arms and charms to terrorise and bully perceived weak people.

So you don't watch movies with guns?
Ka oju atu gi ujo?

I do watch action movies, when I’m up for it.
Although, they stress me and put me on edge.
Not fear.

I prefer something humorous, relaxing and entertaining.
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I do watch action movies, when I’m up for it.
Although, they stress me and puts me on edge.
Not fear.

I prefer something humorous, relaxing and entertaining.
Zee world na telemundo grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Zee world na telemundo grin

Shi nga puo osiso! Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Shi nga puo osiso! Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
grin grin grin

Ejidela m gi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Todays Lotto Winning Numbers, Thursday Ghana Fortune / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.