Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab (14157 Views)

Adamu Adamu Flown To Germany Over Undisclosed Medical Condition - SR / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

At bolded, you must have failed woefully in your exams
U must have failed woefully in life if u can make judgement so poorly due to write up
Re: Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab by mcquin(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Topzee109:

is drinking not a sin in Christianity

Later you people will be complaining of how immorality is infested in society
Na only Christians and Muslims dey Nigeria?
Is Nigeria a religious-centric State or a secular State?
How has religious fanatism help boost the economic cum security situation of the north?
Re: Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab by Stephen0mozzy: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

According to your ignoramusity.
Christianity, civilization and common sense are discourses in the Qur'an, understanding of which is beyond your intelligent, as manifested in your hatred for Islam.

k
Re: Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab by gaskiyamagana: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

You failed to address the 4 issues I mentioned.

Rather, you were telling me what my Bible didn't tell me.

I won't answer you until you respond to those issues.

Tell me they're not true in your Quran.

You are in zero position to tell anything special about Jesus, son of Maryam (peace on him), to a literate muslim. To cut it short, one's Islamic faith is incomplete without belief in Jesus as portrait and presented in the QUR'AN, not as deified in the bible and overzealous followers.
What your Bible did not tell you,as quoted from QUR'AN is correction and enlightenment about poor understanding of Jesus from Islamic perspective.
Re: Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab by Topzee109: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
mcquin:

Na only Christians and Muslims dey Nigeria?
Is Nigeria a religious-centric State or a secular State?
How has religious fanatism help boost the economic cum security situation of the north?
you're trying to change the story, there's no way religion can bring economic growth and religion is also not responsible for the economic failures

Here we are talking about mortality, yahoo, ritual killing and many more

you people will abuse bobrisky everyday, you'll insult actress wearing revealing outfit
and many other immorality that you condemn on this same nairaland everyday

but you will still foolishly say religious beliefs has made us backward

Are you hypocrites or just confused
Re: Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab by HRMK: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2022
NO PROBLEM!DO THAT IN MUSLIM SCHOOLS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram / Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Will “Lift Nigeria” - Ezeife (Former Anambra Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.