Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,928 members, 7,924,903 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Uche Ogbodo Opens Up On The Cause Of Her Enmity With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Opens Up On The Cause Of Her Enmity With Tonto Dikeh (502 Views)

Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Opens Up On The Cause Of Her Enmity With Tonto Dikeh by Larigist(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
A few weeks ago, Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo shared a photo with her man Bobby, her colleague Rosy Meurer and her husband Churchill Olakunle who happens to be Tonto Dikeh’s ex husband on her page.

The photo showed Uche and her man rocking matching outfits while Rosy and Churchill went for something different.

“The Other Day With the Churchills , I have never had a friend that Cracks me Up so Much like this Trouble girl @official_rosymeurer She is always Saying Funny Stuff , and trust me cos me I like Laughing my heart out! , Swipe to see me laughing like an over fed cow. LOVE IS IN THE AIR.” She captioned the photos.

These photos generated reactions indicating that Tonto Dikeh and Uche Ogbodo are at logger heads and that’s the reason she is in good terms with Rosy and Churchill.

Click the link below

������
https://larigist.com/uche-ogbodo-opens-up-on-the-cause-of-her-enmity-with-tonto-dikeh/

Re: Uche Ogbodo Opens Up On The Cause Of Her Enmity With Tonto Dikeh by silverlinen(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wetin come concern us with their beef
Abi na we say make dem dey beef
If na pussy dey call me to come chop now, that one for concern me
But for this, am out

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday / Watch As Nigerian Students Are Denied Entry To Poland As They Run From Ukraine / Reactions As Tacha Converts $50,000,000 To N29m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.