Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke (31753 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Raxxye(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:

He Told Me To Come Back Because I Apologize For Smoking And That I will Never Smoke Again.If 'Not That I apologize He would Not Have Told Me To Come Back
You feel too entitled; I do not see any remorse in you for your wrongs. Instead, you're angry with your father for not condoning your stupidity.
So your father should have helped you stop smoking instead of throwing you out. Really?
You know how to smoke, but you don't like being thrown out!
Nonsense boy!
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by stephenponti(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
kansoboy:
Ur father is a Mumu man.

No apology

Birds of the same feather.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by BePrepared: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
setobaba:
Find a way to hide or kill your smoking habits, it’s been 4yrs straight I joined the gang, tho I’m already in my early 30s, but believe me one thing weed does is, it makes you go and grow matured than your age in reasoning, it could also affect your sense of reasoning, more reason you see younger ones trying so hard to compitite with their elders or fathers achievements.

At 20yrs, you are not too young to decide your life, but this my advice look at ur father carefully and study him, if you would want to follow his footpath then go back home and let him direct and be in charge of everything, that’s if you trust him, if not if you can smoke then you can fend for yourself. I had advice you go back home, you already sounding like someone that’s gonna drown in few weeks without his father.

This is the advice of Jonadab that led Ammon to rape his sister Tamar in the bible and later same Jonadab was the first to report that Absalom has beheaded A mm on.

Beware of such counsellors
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by peacemara54(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
All you need is to surrender your life to He who is able to save and deliver. No matter your addiction and chains holding you down, Jesus is ready and able to set you free.

All you need to do, is to recognize he died for your sins, he shed His blood , for you to be saved confess your sins and let Him be your Lord and Saviour. He will make you a new creature and give you Life eternal.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Pinkyposh(f): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Go back to him, and smoke no more, but have it in mind that he has already laid a curse on you, so you need to beg him to retract that curse so that it will be well with you
Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by salt1: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

For sending his son parking because he smokes

If you're my 19year old only son who takes cigarettes and Arizona, I would have done worse
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oceanjagaban: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
salt1:

If you're my 19year old only son who makes cigarettes and Arizona, I would have done worse
You don't need a child...stay like that.you think smoking makes someone to be immoral?how do you people even think....God forbid

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by domido(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Freestainworld:
Op, do you think your father is happy with his smoking habit? He is probably not happy but due to addiction, he has been stucked with it, now he wouldn't wish you join in his bad habit, if it will be possible, you should stop smoking, imagine smoking while suffering from ulcer, listen to your father, he meant well for you.
you just mirror my thought.
He's dad is not happy he as a person smokes and he does not want it for his son.
That's what your father is doing.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by RPG2020(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Believe in your self bro

At 15 i left my Dad rented house moved in to the world with my school mates then

We suffered but we never give up

Today we are blessed

We don't remember the suffer we only tell the story

Finally experience life to tell history
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by johnsonmartina6(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
endy69:
Those that smoke will tell you that they're finding it hard to stop. Try and quit smoking you're too young. Your dad has his rules and if you want to stay with him keep to them and if you're grown to do whatever you like, then go get your apartment. Your dad is a good man but my issue with him is swearing, it is a no for me
how will i send you card because you talk truth,, i smoke and i dont like it that it an habit,, u dey ur papa house dey do rubbish,, u think he will be happy

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Haakeem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

You don't need a child...stay like that.you think smoking makes someone to be immoral?how do you people even think....God forbid
look at this one defending smoking like his life depends on it,mtcheew.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oceanjagaban: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
look at this one defending smoking like his life depends on it,mtcheew.
Who is defending smoking...are you better than smokers...poor man..is smoking the cause of your poverty?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Haakeem(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Who is defending smoking...are you better than smokers...poor man
You are a fo@l at 40.

Who would want to exchange words with a smoker like you.

go get a life clown!
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oceanjagaban: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
You are a fo@l at 40.

Who would want to exchange words with a smoker like you.

go get a life clown!
Monkey...no child will even want to have a miopic and stupid man like you as a father...na people like ona dey born mumu people full community
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Haakeem(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Monkey...no child will even want to have a miopic and stupid man like you as a father...na people like ona dey born mumu people full community
Says by who has already gaven birth to 2 abormination already.

go get a life so that your kids would nt turn a smoker like you.

Blunt head!
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oceanjagaban: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
Says by who has alread birth to 2 abormination already.

go get a life so that your kids would nt turn a smoker like you.

Blunt head!
This guy na main cow.lol....waste of semen...
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by MajorJim: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bro sorry you had to go through such treatment but Your means well for you. Please go back home and try to quit the habit . Best way to quit is to get busy , you could spend more time at your Dad’s workshop and use the skill to carve a niche for yourself. However you choose to go with it make sure you are busy and learning. All the best bro �

NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.
It's A Long Read But Please Bear With Me

Am the only child, Am A Boy,my mom died when I was 3 years and am the only child.so it's been only me and dad since and his girlfriends..

Recently I started smoking, He noticed it..My dad too smokes but only cigarette,He has been smoking past a Decade Now But He looks very Healthy And Chubby Too So You won't Know He Smokes Unless Your Saw Him smoking.

So He told Me To Stop Smoking,And He Was Angry With Me For A Week plus,Later The Anger Reduced..He Taught I Smoked Only Cigarette but I Smoke Both cigar and Arizona Weed,Jus those Two.i Don't Take alcohol.
I Stopped Smoking Though,It Was on Saturday Being Feb 4,That I Relapsed,I Smoked A.Z,So My Dad And Her Current Girlfriend Came Back,She went To The Backyard And Saw the Aches and The Brown Rizzla..Then she went and Told My Dad,My Dad Came Into My Room And Started Saying Plenty Things,Lastly He told me To Leave His House Tomorrow Being Sunday Feb 05. He then left My Room, I Was Shocked,I Didn't What To Do Or Say To Him

So in The Morning I went Out To Buy Something,When I Came Back He Locked The Back Door From inside,So I Couldn't Open It With My Keys.I Knocked And Told Him It Was Me,He Told Me To Go Back To Where I Come From And i Should Not Knock Ever Again.This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

So My Question Now Is what My Father Did The Right thing?My Telling Me To Leave His House Cos I smoke, Am 19 Years Of Age, I Will be 20 This Year.I heard too Many ulcers and Helicobacter pylori Which Leads To Stomach Cancer,Yet He Told Me To Leave, He Was The Buying Medicine For Me But He Knows The Ulcer And Helicobacter pylori Hasn't Healed Final.He Knows I Don't Have Money To Fend For Myself Yet,i Always Go To His Shop To Help Him With His business.

What He Did By Telling Me To Leave Is It Right?I Don't SMOKE Outside,I only SMOKE In Our Flat,Cos I Don't Want People To Know I SmokE,My Dad Will be Ashamed When People Tell Him I Smoke ,He is a Very Popular Man Here..

Today I Chatted Him And Told Him Am Sorry For My actions,The First Thing He Told Me Was (you will never see good In your life)..I Didn't Mind Though The Curse though, I Begged Him,And He Told Me To Come Back,But Am Really Not Happy With Him,What if I Have Accident?what if I was Kidnapped?He didn't Think Of Those ones instead He sent Me Parking, I Have always Be A Good son which he tells me Frequently,I don't give him Headache.Just Only That Smoke

Even Though He Told Me To Come Back Am Still annoyed With Him,Instead of Him to Help Me To Stop ,He Told Me To Leave His House And Go continue Smoking.Those Words Hurt Me....

Should I Go back To Him And Start Planing To Save Money And Relocate?Cos I don't Have a Dime Now,And My ulcer Hasn't Healed Complete...I haven't even Eaten Good Food since yesterday,Just one okpa
My Main Question Are (Did My Dad Do The Right Thing By Telling Me To Leave,Should I Go Back To Stay With Him??Or should I Stay Here At My friend Place and start Hustling For Myself??

Please Moderators Should help Move to Front page,Am in Deep confusion Now.Thanks
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by whirlwind7(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Am the only child, Am A Boy,my mom died when I was 3 years and am the only child.so it's been only me and dad since and his girlfriends..

Recently I started smoking, He noticed it..My dad too smokes but only cigarette,He has been smoking past a Decade Now But He looks very Healthy And Chubby Too So You won't Know He Smokes Unless Your Saw Him smoking.

So He told Me To Stop Smoking,And He Was Angry With Me For A Week plus,Later The Anger Reduced..He Taught I Smoked Only Cigarette but I Smoke Both cigar and Arizona Weed,Jus those Two.i Don't Take alcohol.
I Stopped Smoking Though,It Was on Saturday Being Feb 4,That I Relapsed,I Smoked A.Z,So My Dad And Her Current Girlfriend Came Back,She went To The Backyard And Saw the Aches and The Brown Rizzla..Then she went and Told My Dad,My Dad Came Into My Room And Started Saying Plenty Things,Lastly He told me To Leave His House Tomorrow Being Sunday Feb 05. He then left My Room, I Was Shocked,I Didn't What To Do Or Say To Him

So in The Morning I went Out To Buy Something,When I Came Back He Locked The Back Door From inside,So I Couldn't Open It With My Keys.I Knocked And Told Him It Was Me,He Told Me To Go Back To Where I Come From And i Should Not Knock Ever Again.This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

So My Question Now Is what My Father Did The Right thing?My Telling Me To Leave His House Cos I smoke, Am 19 Years Of Age, I Will be 20 This Year.I heard too Many ulcers and Helicobacter pylori Which Leads To Stomach Cancer,Yet He Told Me To Leave, He Was The Buying Medicine For Me But He Knows The Ulcer And Helicobacter pylori Hasn't Healed Final.He Knows I Don't Have Money To Fend For Myself Yet,i Always Go To His Shop To Help Him With His business.

What He Did By Telling Me To Leave Is It Right?I Don't SMOKE Outside,I only SMOKE In Our Flat,Cos I Don't Want People To Know I SmokE,My Dad Will be Ashamed When People Tell Him I Smoke ,He is a Very Popular Man Here..

Today I Chatted Him And Told Him Am Sorry For My actions,The First Thing He Told Me Was (you will never see good In your life)..I Didn't Mind Though The Curse though, I Begged Him,And He Told Me To Come Back,But Am Really Not Happy With Him,What if I Have Accident?what if I was Kidnapped?He didn't Think Of Those ones instead He sent Me Parking, I Have always Be A Good son which he tells me Frequently,I don't give him Headache.Just Only That Smoke

Even Though He Told Me To Come Back Am Still annoyed With Him,Instead of Him to Help Me To Stop ,He Told Me To Leave His House And Go continue Smoking.Those Words Hurt Me....

Should I Go back To Him And Start Planing To Save Money And Relocate?Cos I don't Have a Dime Now,And My ulcer Hasn't Healed Complete...I haven't even Eaten Good Food since yesterday,Just one okpa
My Main Question Are (Did My Dad Do The Right Thing By Telling Me To Leave,Should I Go Back To Stay With Him??Or should I Stay Here At My friend Place and start Hustling For Myself??

Please Moderators Should help Move to Front page,Am in Deep confusion Now.Thanks

Don't EVER come online to ask people to help you judge your father.
You're still a kid, so you may not realize the import of this. I was once your age, and I thought I knew it all. Same way you are thinking now sad

The truth is, your father isn't totally happy with the way his life turned out, and you are gradually beginning to walk in his shoes.
I am not going to say if he's wrong or right. But I can tell you that he is afraid your future may not turn out better than his did. He wants you to be a better man.
What he did to you is called tough love.
Suck it up and go back home. Then learn to be a better person.
You can kick the smoking habit too.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Haakeem(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
My guy i be main cow.lol....i be waste of semen...
yes i know.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by justking(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided sorry
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
At 19 I was in the university studying...But this one is busy blowing smoke... angry

Endtime 19year old boy.. undecided

To think you have ulcer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by starbn(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'm really happy the nigga your dadd is made of.
Your age type never knew hot water kills turtle right.
Thank god he gave you another grace to his house.
You never know a gun shot at your legg be the next,if you misbehave.

Just one green bottle to your dadd,he is the man I admires.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by baski92(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Son you were born to be a smoker

Nobody can change that

Continue to smoke your weed...but avoid cigarette

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Germi9: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
LikeAking:

Serves the Popsi right.

Thats d penalty of SIMPING.
Yeah right
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by kansoboy: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
stephenponti:

Birds of the same feather.

Yes sir.

U feel all the ppl that take weed are mad?
Canada as a whole legalise it,

However, y I called d father a Mumu man is because sent his own child from his house because he smokes...and because one uesless native fowl of a woman he has as a girlfriend suggested the idea to to the man to send him away.

If that his Mumu father die now, I go know who will be more valued to his bloodline

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oceanjagaban: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
yes i know.
You know what...monkey
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by MyExpression(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
imohchard:
If you hide to smoke weed:

1. You should not be smoking weed in the first place.

You also should probably not be staying with your dad at that age too

Topic aside, what is illegal is illegal. They smoke weed in private coz at the end of the day, it is still illegal in Nigeria.

I know someone who stays in his room to smoke weed.
Well composed and responsible looking young man.

When caretaker threatened to report him, he openly told us that if we reported him, he would start smoking cigarette publicly and influence the children in the compound negatively, since cigarette was legal.
So everyone should just respect themselves and their privacy.

Compound wey children plenty...na we choose to respect ourselves.

The guy is actually an eye-opener for me, that not all weed smokers are riff-raffs.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Glory2DLamb(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:

He Told Me To Come Back Because I Apologize For Smoking And That I will Never Smoke Again.If 'Not That I apologize He would Not Have Told Me To Come Back

Was it his duty to come looking for you?
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by olamike02: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Stay where you are and try to quit smoking.I know you will need God's grace for that. May you receive the strength to quit. Go and hustle to make a difference.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by princeadeshina7(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
brr you've got to go back.
let him understand that you are really sorry and tell him you will try your best to reduce it too....
i am also a smoker, i stay with my mom and im 19yrs too... and i am very stubborn too
but i chose to continually stay with my mom, that what can only help you bro... living on your own is gonna be really hard for you. except you have the capabilities but still go stay with your dad...
the problem is your Dad's girlfriend not your dad bro....
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by jyz200(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Lol
Go back to your father house and start preparing for the life outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.