Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,800 members, 7,879,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke (31754 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by sexydebo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Your dad is either under a spell from one of his plenty gfs as most of them will see u as a stumbling blick to them moving in permanently or your dad is a bitchass. I smoke weed for than 5 times everyday and i live with my dad almost 30 too. Fu----c---k your dad. Oh am jobless too but striving daily so f--u-ck your dad once again

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by princeadeshina7(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
everybody has a reason for smoking...
you never can tell if am smoking despite the fact am an addict.
buh some peeps likes to show off with it, which isnt right at all.....
Smoke Responsibly.
Everyone as his/her own social verse
Just try use your head do am....
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by simplesearch: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
He's placed a curse on you already and that's bad. Notwithstanding, the only thing worth doing at this time for yourself and your future is accept Christ into your heart as your personal lord and savior. You see cigarette will only caused you a lot of health hazard, so your dad telling you to not at all even when he does himself, should sound a note of warning to you. Get a skill or further your study and continue to be a good boy, and don't stop praying!
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Mom007(f): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:

He Told Me To Come Back Because I Apologize For Smoking And That I will Never Smoke Again.If 'Not That I apologize He would Not Have Told Me To Come Back
How is your saying you will never smoke again a bad thing? Abi you want to keep smoking? You say you have ulcer and this and that yet you didn't pity yourself but want to add smoking and drug addiction to your problems in life. Soon you will add mkpuru miri and tramadol to the list. Mr man, thank God you were found out early before you became hardened at it. Vow never to touch the stuff again. Begin to plan your life now because your stay with your father is not guaranteed. Do not start stealing his money because I know that is your plan now. Look for a paid apprenticeship somewhere or get a job. U didn't mention education in your writeup so I imagine that's not an option. May God help you. Also, look for fresh aleovera and use for that your ulcer. Extract the gel inside and drink it once in a week. You can plant it round your house so u will always have. It grows well in small buckets or paint container. Good luck.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by JJSAYO: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
My question to you is this, after you were thrown out, have you been smoking? I want to believe there is no money to smoke again.
It is better you quit completely and be focus. By now you should be in higher institution.
Age isn't on your side anymore. You need to be more serious being the only child. Run back home and amend your ways. If you smoke again, it will be worse than that.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by chronique(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.
It's A Long Read But Please Bear With Me

Am the only child, Am A Boy,my mom died when I was 3 years and am the only child.so it's been only me and dad since and his girlfriends..

Recently I started smoking, He noticed it..My dad too smokes but only cigarette,He has been smoking past a Decade Now But He looks very Healthy And Chubby Too So You won't Know He Smokes Unless Your Saw Him smoking.

So He told Me To Stop Smoking,And He Was Angry With Me For A Week plus,Later The Anger Reduced..He Taught I Smoked Only Cigarette but I Smoke Both cigar and Arizona Weed,Jus those Two.i Don't Take alcohol.
I Stopped Smoking Though,It Was on Saturday Being Feb 4,That I Relapsed,I Smoked A.Z,So My Dad And Her Current Girlfriend Came Back,She went To The Backyard And Saw the Aches and The Brown Rizzla..Then she went and Told My Dad,My Dad Came Into My Room And Started Saying Plenty Things,Lastly He told me To Leave His House Tomorrow Being Sunday Feb 05. He then left My Room, I Was Shocked,I Didn't What To Do Or Say To Him

So in The Morning I went Out To Buy Something,When I Came Back He Locked The Back Door From inside,So I Couldn't Open It With My Keys.I Knocked And Told Him It Was Me,He Told Me To Go Back To Where I Come From And i Should Not Knock Ever Again.This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

So My Question Now Is what My Father Did The Right thing?My Telling Me To Leave His House Cos I smoke, Am 19 Years Of Age, I Will be 20 This Year.I heard too Many ulcers and Helicobacter pylori Which Leads To Stomach Cancer,Yet He Told Me To Leave, He Was The Buying Medicine For Me But He Knows The Ulcer And Helicobacter pylori Hasn't Healed Final.He Knows I Don't Have Money To Fend For Myself Yet,i Always Go To His Shop To Help Him With His business.

What He Did By Telling Me To Leave Is It Right?I Don't SMOKE Outside,I only SMOKE In Our Flat,Cos I Don't Want People To Know I SmokE,My Dad Will be Ashamed When People Tell Him I Smoke ,He is a Very Popular Man Here..

Today I Chatted Him And Told Him Am Sorry For My actions,The First Thing He Told Me Was (you will never see good In your life)..I Didn't Mind Though The Curse though, I Begged Him,And He Told Me To Come Back,But Am Really Not Happy With Him,What if I Have Accident?what if I was Kidnapped?He didn't Think Of Those ones instead He sent Me Parking, I Have always Be A Good son which he tells me Frequently,I don't give him Headache.Just Only That Smoke

Even Though He Told Me To Come Back Am Still annoyed With Him,Instead of Him to Help Me To Stop ,He Told Me To Leave His House And Go continue Smoking.Those Words Hurt Me....

Should I Go back To Him And Start Planing To Save Money And Relocate?Cos I don't Have a Dime Now,And My ulcer Hasn't Healed Complete...I haven't even Eaten Good Food since yesterday,Just one okpa
My Main Question Are (Did My Dad Do The Right Thing By Telling Me To Leave,Should I Go Back To Stay With Him??Or should I Stay Here At My friend Place and start Hustling For Myself??

Please Moderators Should help Move to Front page,Am in Deep confusion Now.Thanks

Your dad didn't do anything to you. Let me tell you a short story. As a young boy in the 80's(i was probably around 6-8 years max), I was very inquisitive. I used to wonder what magic adults did that made them bring smoke out of their mouth when they light up cigarettes. On this fateful day, I came across a stub of already smoked cigarette somewhere in front of our house, near the trees(we lived in a private estate). I took up the stub of cigarette and was trying to replicate what adults do but smoke didn't come out. A certain spoilt girl who was in her adolescent age at that time and had gone to buy cigarettes for her elder ones, and came to buy eggs from our neighbor upstairs, saw me and asked if I wanted to smoke. I nodded my head and said yes. She took me under the step and lit one cigarette for me and asked me to put in my mouth and take a drag. As I did that, I choked and started coughing. Our neighbor upstairs opened his door and was about seeing a visitor off and as the girl noticed someone was coming, she ran away and left me. I didn't even try to hide anything. I was just coughing and looking for help. They saw me and took the cigarette from me, and helped me get water to drink and stabilized me. It was holiday period and my mom had warned me not to go out but I didn't listen. I came out and got myself into trouble. They eventually reported the whole thing to her. Surprisingly, she didn't beat me. She waited for my dad to come from his trip during the weekend. As he was about to leave on a Sunday evening, she tabled my matter and told him I had started smoking. My dad beat the living daylight out of me with both koboko and wire. I could not stand up after the beating. I was crawling but guess what? That beating gave me a brain reset and I hated cigarettes from that very day. All through my primary and secondary school education, I only had one essay topic and it was titled "the day I will never forget" and it was that cigarette topic. I'm old enough to have kids older than you but I still remember the whole incident vividly. Someone would wonder why a child that age was beaten like that but it's what we call tough love. Now, relate this back to your situation and see where your dad is coming from. My own father wasn't even smoking so I didn't learn it from him. I saw adults on the road smoking and was trying to copy them. My advice to you is to go back home and quit cigarettes and weed if you want to amount to anything in life. There's no satisfaction it gives. It's even harmful to your health with the condition you have and it can lead to you even developing cancer faster. I know very much what your health issue is about. With smoking, you are speeding up your chances of having a terminal ailment.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Bombolistic: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Chrisceejay: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
come small boy weed is nt good for ur health respect urself and obey ur dad he is trying to save u bt u children of nowadays prefers hell to heaven
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by endy69: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
how will i send you card because you talk truth,, i smoke and i dont like it that it an habit,, u dey ur papa house dey do rubbish,, u think he will be happy
08130110102. MTN thanks
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by cassyrooy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Am the only child, Am A Boy,my mom died when I was 3 years and am the only child.so it's been only me and dad since and his girlfriends..

Recently I started smoking, He noticed it..My dad too smokes but only cigarette,He has been smoking past a Decade Now But He looks very Healthy And Chubby Too So You won't Know He Smokes Unless Your Saw Him smoking.

So He told Me To Stop Smoking,And He Was Angry With Me For A Week plus,Later The Anger Reduced..He Taught I Smoked Only Cigarette but I Smoke Both cigar and Arizona Weed,Jus those Two.i Don't Take alcohol.
I Stopped Smoking Though,It Was on Saturday Being Feb 4,That I Relapsed,I Smoked A.Z,So My Dad And Her Current Girlfriend Came Back,She went To The Backyard And Saw the Aches and The Brown Rizzla..Then she went and Told My Dad,My Dad Came Into My Room And Started Saying Plenty Things,Lastly He told me To Leave His House Tomorrow Being Sunday Feb 05. He then left My Room, I Was Shocked,I Didn't What To Do Or Say To Him

So in The Morning I went Out To Buy Something,When I Came Back He Locked The Back Door From inside,So I Couldn't Open It With My Keys.I Knocked And Told Him It Was Me,He Told Me To Go Back To Where I Come From And i Should Not Knock Ever Again.This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

So My Question Now Is what My Father Did The Right thing?My Telling Me To Leave His House Cos I smoke, Am 19 Years Of Age, I Will be 20 This Year.I heard too Many ulcers and Helicobacter pylori Which Leads To Stomach Cancer,Yet He Told Me To Leave, He Was The Buying Medicine For Me But He Knows The Ulcer And Helicobacter pylori Hasn't Healed Final.He Knows I Don't Have Money To Fend For Myself Yet,i Always Go To His Shop To Help Him With His business.

What He Did By Telling Me To Leave Is It Right?I Don't SMOKE Outside,I only SMOKE In Our Flat,Cos I Don't Want People To Know I SmokE,My Dad Will be Ashamed When People Tell Him I Smoke ,He is a Very Popular Man Here..

Today I Chatted Him And Told Him Am Sorry For My actions,The First Thing He Told Me Was (you will never see good In your life)..I Didn't Mind Though The Curse though, I Begged Him,And He Told Me To Come Back,But Am Really Not Happy With Him,What if I Have Accident?what if I was Kidnapped?He didn't Think Of Those ones instead He sent Me Parking, I Have always Be A Good son which he tells me Frequently,I don't give him Headache.Just Only That Smoke

Even Though He Told Me To Come Back Am Still annoyed With Him,Instead of Him to Help Me To Stop ,He Told Me To Leave His House And Go continue Smoking.Those Words Hurt Me....

Should I Go back To Him And Start Planing To Save Money And Relocate?Cos I don't Have a Dime Now,And My ulcer Hasn't Healed Complete...I haven't even Eaten Good Food since yesterday,Just one okpa
My Main Question Are (Did My Dad Do The Right Thing By Telling Me To Leave,Should I Go Back To Stay With Him??Or should I Stay Here At My friend Place and start Hustling For Myself??

Please Moderators Should help Move to Front page,Am in Deep confusion Now.Thanks

Hebrews 12:7-11 NIV

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Your dad loves you and he doesn't want you trapped with a difficult-to-break lifestyle of smoking and whatnot.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by cejaypriesty(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Your dad loves you and this is the reason he threw you out of the house. So you can come back to your reasoning. When you love someone and they do things that is very unreasonable most times you act very emotional and say things you may regret.It is a good thing you apologized to him and from your write up you are a good person .I feel for you especially losing your mom so early in life it must have been hard for you .However go home ,live by the rules of your dad and also make him take back his curse when he is in a very good mood with you,work on your smoking habit it is not going to be easy but whatever you do in 30 days consistently becomes a habit .All you need is discipline, determination and also ask God for hekp.I'm sure you will come out of this addiction.Begin to also look for how to start fending for yourself,learn a skill or if you like your father's line of business learn it and ask him to open one for you .You are an only child plan ahead when your old man remarries you don't know the kind of woman he may bring as your step mom so your future is very important. Let go of anger against your father it brings stagnation,I'm telling you from people's experience.God will help you.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oche4short: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Young man, there is no place like home.....for the question you asked; what your dad did was not right and at the same time is not wrong. however, it is a good thing you have done by apologizing to your old man. I will advise you to return back home and remain an obedient child to your dad's instructions Ephesians 6:1-3. while you work on your health to recover properly, begin to be more focused on what you want in life, work on your dream so as to become independent. In all of these, remain respectful to your dad come what may. I want to believe that he did what he did because you are the only child and he wants you to be better than him. Overlook what he has done and continue to live with him as father and son till you are mentally, physically, and financially ready to be on your own.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Abuloma80(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
illuminutty:
Oh dear grin

Nna this is not fair, this a Pastor and an Upcoming President Inshaa Allah. So he doesn't deserve this your tag. Am just a detriblized fellow out to say the truth, irrespective who is involved. So let's say only good of him because he works genuinely hard and deserves some ample respect.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by OlumSOJ: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Go back home and stop smoking. The act of smoking is not good. You can die young. So, please stop smoking. Do not be a loss to your father. Generally, we fathers do not have patience for a misbehaved child more so that your mother is no more. Please take this advice and go back home. Change to a new creature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Aaar: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why smoking
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by mediainc: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Annoyed for what, it's discipline, old school discipline. Stick to the rules boy, or get your place. Your dad is cool. Your Dad can smoke in his house, but not you.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Odunayow: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Take Revenge this way
Do you have skills and don't know how to monetize it with whatsapp?
EVEN weed supply can be marketed grin

In this 4-Day Webinar Masterclass, Timothy would show you how to sell more of your products, services, skills and courses and make people beg you to take their money.

Click here NOW https://timothy-okonkwo123.systeme.io/09b38399
To know more about this bootcamp. It is almost FREE

Important
Use my moniker Odunayo in the message prompt as Referral

See you in the bootcamp!
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Oppy2k2: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
What a wonderful father. At 19, u are already smoking Igbo and u expect your father to pamper u?

You are even lucky self, my parents will beat u like a thief, call family meeting on u, call pastor on u. My dad will even tell u to write an undertaking after he accept u back. Your name will change in the house to maybe brother onigbo.

U better go back hope, sapa dey for street.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by josite: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
It is good he asked u to return but it is the curse u should be worried about and should do everything to please your dad to revoke the curse.

In your own interest,forgive him.

U wronged him by smoking weed and I'm sure u knew he will.be mad if he discovered u smoke weed.

Stay on the right path,don't get your dad mad again .curses from your dad can render u and your dad very useless in the future.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Evidenx(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

1.Thank God your dad called you back home..hunger for kill you,u nor know anything.
2.You are too young to smoke. am more than 30years of age and I have never smoke or drank alcohol in my life.
3.REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. ANYTHING YOU DO CONSISTENTLY A SPIRIT(DEMON) WILL PARTNER WITH YOU,THEN TRYING TO STOP WILL BE A BIG PROBLEM(What people call addiction)
4.When you get home,tell your father,I can cure your ulcer with herb. Small money you will be free from ulcer,I was once an ulcer patient but today am free.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
All i have to say is
Okpa to the rescue��
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
At 19, have ulcer and cancer, u still smoke and u don't have money to buy drugs/take good care of urself.
I pity u.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Blackdisciple(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
He did not do good by sending u out of the house. I was expecting her to talk to u there without reporting to your dad.

Your dad's girlfriend is poisonous to your family, I pray she will not kill him someday cos as it stands she wish you weren't in their live such is a woman. But be careful with that girl.

He don't want you to smoke then stop it.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by mrksquare: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Young Man, at your age why should you be smoking cigarettes or Indian hemp?

Your dad has very justifiable reason to be angry with you. Do you know why? Because he has warned you prior before you relapsed.

And you have no reason whatsover to be angry with your dad over his action. Your dad wants the best for you.

No reasonable father wants his child to copy the bad side of him. Can't you get it. Even supposed terrorist or cult kingpin, always ensure that their children do not follow their footstep.

Young man, just prodigally park your Ghana must go and go back to your father's house with a heart of repetence. And this time round, try and be of good behaviour.

Meanwhile, you should also thank your father's girlfriend. She and your dad sincerely care about you.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Fashsilo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Double0h7:
Yep, sounds legit to me. If you want to ruin your life then you should pay your own bills. You're an adult now so welcome to reality! I would do exactly what your father did and being an emotional woman, I'd probably add a beating to your eviction. Imagine thinking you could smoke drugs at your parents house! This generation have zero fear or respect.

Ps... you can't even type a simple document/article correctly so it's safe to say you've neglected your education too. God forbid a nonsense child.
Sorry ohh mr english teacher hope your spoken can remove money out from lion mouth
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by iamL(f): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
BePrepared:

This is the advice of Jonadab that led Ammon to rape his sister Tamar in the bible and later same Jonadab was the first to report that Absalom has beheaded A mm on.

Beware of such counsellors

Guy u Burst my head with your knowledge of this passage in the bible, the same passage I use in instances like this. Am guessing u a JW.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Ayomivic(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

I love what your father did.

What is good about smoking.? Is it because your father is smoking that you too want to smoke?

At 19 years you are smoking weed that is a step to bad gang . A weed smoker is capable of committing any crime . For weed smoker to refers to himself as good or obedient child get as or be. When a guy start to smoke weed, he has gotten in the wrong path of life.

My advice is to be a good son of your mother, son that father can be proud of. You can stop smoking weed and shun bad gang .

There are many things to prove you are mature man than smoking.

Go back to your father , apologize to him , stop smoking be it sigarett or weed . Focus on your study or work you are doing and make your father proud.

You want your father to care for you when you don't care for your Life.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by armyofone(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Op NnolimN, this is the time to get yourself together and quit smoking. You don't really want us to tell you that.

You should know that by now given your health/medical situations.

Your poor father is spending for your health care and issues and you are there smoking and undoing his good deeds?

Wetin dey do you?
Quit smoking and be independent.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by iamL(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

This scenario got me laughing really hard.
If it were my dad u step your legs in that house until you called village meeting with enough scolding and joint beating.

I hope u are not a spoilt entitled son with am the only and first son syndrome?
Did u know your father has refused to remarry all these years mostly because of you? U aren't healthy and broke yet u don't want to accept correction.

Focus on your life and education, learn your dad's trade and other skills.
No father wants an irresponsible child and same way no woman wants to be the step-mom of a problem child.

Since u claim to be a good son be completely good and enjoy your dad.

Go back home. There are no good people out there at this stage in your life.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by iamL(f): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chrislova:
u couldn't hav smoke man...
whats the essence of smoking since u known ur not fending for ur self
am 21 till living with my dad but man, am hustling seriously, i don't smoke but yet my dad don't care about me

Ehya...u will be fine. Just hustle legitimately.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Valuc: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
How did u know she was the one that picked and showed your dad the traces of ur stupidity... Ua 19 with ulcer and still smokes.. you think he picks the money to treat you abi... You don't have dime on you but wen weed hungry you... Money will come out by fire by force... You better go back to yr dad and behave well else na the gf go take all him property wen ur stupidity finally pusham to kick bucket ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.