Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,217 members, 7,970,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

TTC Mums/ Parents, If You're Trying To Get Pregnant, Let's Discuss!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TTC Mums/ Parents, If You're Trying To Get Pregnant, Let's Discuss!! (226 Views)

What Sugar Did To Me When I Was Pregnant: Let Talk About Our First Pregnancy / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TTC Mums/ Parents, If You're Trying To Get Pregnant, Let's Discuss!! by Doctor2022: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello TTC Mums,
Trying for a baby / trying to get pregnant can sometimes be draining especially when it's not happening as soon as you would like. As a doctor, I have had to work with patients going through this and I totally understand how you feel. Just remember that you're not alone on this journey and if you focus on your goals, you will have a baby soon.
I will be sharing regular tips on things you can do to increase your chances of getting pregnant, follow this thread to receive updates regularly.

To start with, you can watch this video on ways to track your ovulation so you know the right time to intensify your efforts at trying for a baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3GVbajQKWA
Re: TTC Mums/ Parents, If You're Trying To Get Pregnant, Let's Discuss!! by Doctor2022: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Need Financial Help. / FMC Abeokuta denies alleged illegal promotion, recruitment / Benefits Of Using The Xanax Bars ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.