Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Sole Heart. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sole Heart. (741 Views)

How A Sole Got Betrayed By Eba / Okechukwu Onuegbu Now The Sole Administrator Of ANA Anambra / Okechukwu Onuegbu Now The Sole Administrator Of ANA Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is my first writing,please rate my work,and correct me....
Tania a kindhearted,highspirited and ruthless person,merging with warm and cool chloe... Hearts bonded by the same situations,family and love. And it all rest on the shoulders of chloe. Will she overcome?or let it overcome her. My sole heart a must read.
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
(.....................
Chapter 1
Chloe sat on the couch contemplating on her present condition,the sudden shriek of a baby's cry woke her from her thought... Vivian her bestie,was she even her friend?or foe?because ever since kalu's death she has noticed a turn around in her attitude. "oh my beautiful baby why are you crying?mummy is here!". Vivian was soothing her crying child,still making wierd faces at the child making her cry more. "why---are you making her cry?"funmi asked,"abeg let her cry joor,people that don't have children in their house nkor!let her cry so that people will know i am not barren".vivian replied her with a stern voice. Chloe felt a sudden blur, warm liquid fell from her eyes,she quickly used her index finger to clean the tears in her face... "are you okay?chloe!"funmi asked with a mocking voice,before she could say anything else chloe stood up and left hurriedly,she didn't want this right now,it reminded her so much of kalu...vivian and funmi grinned, and laughed as she left.
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
»flashback«
The chill wind blowing towards the house,just made the entire palour calm with a natural feeling... Working in the emenike's house was very tiring,nana gave her the responsibility of catering for the entire workers. Why?she never asked her,she was just going down the stairs when she sighted nuella and dodo... "what are you both doing here?aren't you suppose to be back at home!"she asked the kids,they kept looking at her without saying a word."the--driver--fum--cal--tomaa-ro"dodo finally said with his baby voice. Chloe looked at the kids with admiration,just before she could say a word,she was cut short by the sound of snoring...
"wow,grandpa got a pig!"nuella shouted and pointed towards the art room. Many thought was racing through her mind but she swept them aside,she walked towards the art room...
But the kids got there before her,grr..grr..arrh...was all she could hear,laying on the tile floor was kalu he was sound asleep not until the giggling and mooo sound from the kids woke him.
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
He had wanted to rest for just a little,hmmm...now he woke up and found himself staring at the eyes of the intruder,wow...the nose was pointed and those lips.....
Arrrr!...the kids erupted with laughter,thereby interrupting his thought,he got up from his lying state and stood up.
"good afternoon!,i just wanted to rest a little"he muttered,"yh,hum that was one loud rest,if you ask me".
"just kidding","uncle kalu,you must finish the dragonboy story"nuella said and dodo also agreed by moving his head up and down."okay!,now where did i stop?",'where dragi found out he's got superpowers remember!,gosh uncle gosh'hmm this nuella,and to think he was actually dodging from the kid.
He took a glance at her again,bent down and picked dodo up,"who will carry me?","i will"chloe replied,she picked nuella up and walked towards a couch in the room and sat down.
§ § § §
15 Minutes passed by without any of them knowing,but by now the kids were fast asleep,kalu offered to help carry one of them but he didn't know the room
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
She led the way to the kiddies room,it was upstairs and he walked behind her...
He notice her back more from this side,she was definitely a beauty,where had he seen her face from?
They were both engrossed with getting the kids upstairs, they didn't notice the eyes watching them.
¤ ¤¤ ¤¤ ¤
"why that bastard,hmm i will make this union interesting",he relaxed in the dark room,bent over, carried the remaining part of the picture and fixed it back on the wall.
He could feel his manhood rise just by the thought of her...'chloe okpara!'he chuckled then with a grin on his face which turned to a frown...
He spat out mucor from his throat,and then put it in his palm rubbed it on his penis and started jerking up and down,moaning to himself...
He felt himself cumming..."oh""hmm",this will be me and chloe okpara". He sprang forth and used the tissue in his hands to clean his semen,he needed to get back to his side of his duty,before any animal notice him. He wore his trousers and crawled out.
pls i need comments oh....
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
:-(.....................
Chapter 2.
Kalu and chloe later exchanged contacts,their relationship blossomed nana was very happy and it wasn't a suprise when he propose. The emenike's supported their wedding,it was a huge success...
But even after been married for 2 years,they were yet to have their own child,chloe kept having miscarriages upon miscarriages.
~ ~ ~ ~
He definitely won't allow him, never!the properties were his and his alone,now that stupid wife of his,that sick pretty wife of his,it will be my pleasure visiting...
knock!knock,tania heard a knock on the door,she walked slowly towards the door she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen but ignored it,thank God her cousin nonye was home to help her with max...
"let me get the door for you"nonye said from where she sat "go upstairs i will answer the door"."okay, thank you tania replied with a shallow voice she was losing strength,she needed the rest. She went upstairs while nonye answered the door.
"you are late!"nonye said to the man at the door.
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
"sorry,i wanted to come prepared",the person into the house,took a stroll to the side and started taking the stairs to the master bedroom.
Tania heard a creak at the door, before she could say a word strong hands held her mouth...
'nonye!','nonye!',she cried out but they were only whispers,she kicked the person on the groin and sprang to the door but it was pushed the outside at that very moment.
'Help!',the man ran forward with his head bent and hit her on the abdomen,grabbed her hair and threw her on the ground,she pushed,crawled he carried a bench and hit her on the abdomen again and again....
'ha ha ha ha!,bitch!',like he said he came prepared,he had injected enough Ritalin before coming,he bent down touched her brests she shrugged and struggled,he kicked and kept kicking till she was bleeding from her mouth.
He took a glove from his pockets, and put them on...he narrowed himself and injected her with the substance,he gave her a smaller dose looked around and left the room.
He moved to the window..
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
The door creaked and opened silently, he looked back and smiled an evil smile,his face was hidden from the mask he wore,she didn't know him though,got him to do the job for her anyways.
He wanted more than just this he wanted more blood. He took his mask off gently, and faced her. The look on her face was priceless and filled with shock,'what?''you!','you?',"yes me?ah slowpoke". He ran after her and using all his strength pushed her down the stairs... Her head hit the tile ground with a thud and the neck snapped and broke,he walked slowly to where she lay gave an evil grin, and then using a rope he had on him strangled her with it. She stopped breathing at that moment he moved backwards and looking round left through the back door like he knew his way around,yes he knew his way around...
It was all the news that a mad woman, killed her cousin. Tania couldn't say anything meaningful,she was bleeding profusely,"did they just call me mad?". "my son,my son!... She was been taken to the hospital.
~blank out~
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Pls i am sorry, for the way my updates are short.
I am using a button phone,that's why. I need to know if i am trying pls i am doing this to catch fun.
If my writeup is bad tell me now...
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2022
~ ~~ ~
The drive to the house was taking more than expected..."Abdul we never reach?","no madam the road dey construction","haba","madam you dey okay?you just dey turn since"..."i am o..kay hmmm","Madam!.she tried reaching out to her handbag to take her phone.
The hands were shaking badly...she was seeing stars was drifting apartly slowly...Abdul opened the car door he had been watching her and he then opened the sidedoors..."madam na wetin?... no answer "Allahambudillahi! blood madam see blood"his lips were jerking...he hurriedly entered the car and ignited the engine looking back at her...she was pale white and blood was ouzing from her mouth and her hands kept jerking...
~ ~~ ~
She walked round to the table and sat...legs crossed,breathing loudly she narrowed her eyes looking at the pictures at the wall...it was kalu and chloe's"mission accomplished",her eyes then darted towards the body on the floor..."poor brother just a simple task and you failed"..."don't worry your wife would be joining you soon"...
Re: My Sole Heart. by silverlinen(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Na wah oo ... but i thought Tania was the pregnant one and she was killed. How comes she killed her cousin?
This your story dey confusing swears.
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
silverlinen:
Na wah oo ... but i thought Tania was the pregnant one and she was killed. How comes she killed her cousin?
This your story dey confusing swears.
Chloe is the one pregnant...tania's brain was altered after she was injected...she was acting crazy and couldn't defend herself when the body was found in her house....
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
~ ~~ ~
Chapter 3.
She dialled the number it rang twice before being answered,"Dave it's me...i don't know... It's bro. kalu i think he had an asthma attack...he isn't breathing again","What?,how?,where are you?","i am at his house,the one he built at the village"..."it has been a long time i met him my goodness,i am coming there now""okay i will wait"....
She heard footsteps in the house minutes after cutting the call...she pretended to be confused and started wailing while holding his now stiff hands..."Rita!Rita,hey abomination oh,aye!""see what has happened to this man,he must be buried immediately""Rita,Kalu oh i am confused","Rita get up my daughter get up","no!no!...my brother i must join him i must!",the two men held unto her and dragged her out she kept wailing and kicking...the third and eldest of them Uncle Uche look at the body and smiled,he was dave father and the uncle to kalu..."come and be king,yes die my daughter has done her part it is now my turn"he turned the door and hurried out....
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
° °°° °
He ran towards the building,his thought kept wandering in different direction...he heard his daughter-in-law was taken here,he slowed down a bit and walked in...now walking fast, he approached the nurse"please i am looking for Chloe Ibekwe i am her father-in-law","if it is the lady"...the phone in his pocket diverted his attention his phone was ringing,it was his wife...he pressed the reciever button"Nnayin,my husband","what is it?",he couldn't comprehend what she was saying there was huge noise in the background"Kalu is dead oh and your brothers want to bury him today"...his felt a sudden pain in his chest,did he just hear that his son was dead..."Nnayin!where are you?","I will call you back"he cut the call and looked up,just then he felt someone tap him...he turned facing abdul,"oga now wetin?wetin doctor talk say do madam?",he moved towards the two bench and sat down slowly..."oga!",he took a deep breath,staring at abdul"your boss,my son is dead"Abdul was just shaking and shaking he collapsed.
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2022
° °°° °
Mazi held his right arm to prevent him from falling completely...the nurses ran forwards towards them,"oga what is it?","he just fell oh please help me""lets carry him to that strecher over there!",they strood towards the strecher and placed him on it...slowly he was wheeled to the emergency ward....
He stood at the door now open his eyes darted towards Abdul...Abdul was hearing voices but he couldn't open his eyes...his boss dead?where would he start?his salary could bearly sustain him and his madam had promised to get him a bus...his madam oh he nearly forgot...there is something wrong and he must find out what it is....
Mazi turned back he bumped into a doctor,he held unto his shoulder to sustain his weary legs..."i am sorry","Sir you aren't suppose to be here","oh...i am looking for Chloe...","if it the lady that is in casaulty,who was brought in a while ago... Whose organs are obliterated badly she would have to undergo surgery immediately","where is she","just take this lane and turn left....
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
° °°° °
Meanwhile somewhere...the native pots were all black marked with native chalked with thick smoke emitting from inside...the entire walls were striken by thunders now and then...on a throne coated with gold a canine teeth at centre shinning bright towards the moving eyes on the wall....
"Great Mantaticia,brothers and sisters of death!","Great!",they were all on hood except one...covered with red shawl with blood in his mouth,turning to the next person he passed the bowl of blood and watched it go round..."another sacrifice!an offering from Uche Ibekwe...hmm...hmm...hmm you haven't finish yet,you must make sure the girl never gets pregnant if she does...it shall be your doom"..."i have put everything in place grandmaster","Rita!"your daughter has fufilled her first mission...she should get ready for more","Grandmaster i am ready...i was born ready"she stepped into the first pot and vanished....
Her father had iniated her when she was little...her mission is to end Mazi Ibekwe's family...why?....
Re: My Sole Heart. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Their family comes from a long lines of chieves and kings...but his mother had him for another man...he wasn't from the family he had always known this...his own father was the Grandmaster and he seldom appeared to him when he was little..he killed his mother she almost found out about him...now he is on a verge to finish Mazi and his household... He tied his mothers womb and killed his stepfather...he had foresaw Kalu coronation...he had already iniated his children and grandchildren... the cycle continues till he becomes grandmaster!...Kalu's wife almost wrecked him her prayer life was what delayed him at first...now that he has Mazi at his mercy he would finish him...let his son handle Chloe,his lineage must be the one to rule....
° °°° °
"my son",she opened her eye despite the excrutiating pain..."Tania oh you are awake","mom d.....e....d","what?","madam please step aside let us do our job","but"..."please wait outside"... Tania's hand were streched towards her,she knew she would die...
he grinned....

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter Available / I Need The Services Of An Editor / Futo Na War (my Experience In University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.