Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,782 members, 7,945,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se (633 Views)

Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / Since Abba Kyari And Osibanjo Are Gone, Who Is In Charge Of Nigeria? / My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Zetra7: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2022
I think it's time to make this fact known. APC as a ruling party is only interested in winning 2023.

To that submission, making decisions based on emotion or sentiment will not fly especially after that failure of Buhari to impress that larger units of the country.

Osibanjo and Tinubu are appreciated for their great contributions to the party but their candidacy is a minus for APC.

The region as a whole have had their chances, even if one of the candidate is considered the other will revolt. The Christians will feel cheated with Tinubu while the Jagabanians will feel underappreciated with Osibanjo.

In the big picture, their candidacy will automatically push the 95peecent of SE and SS to PDP.. This is not a good one for APC knowing fully well that PDP will make a strong statement for the presidency.

To avert this disaster, the mantle have fallen on Amaechi , he's from SS and he's Igbo.. APC believe that votes will come from both regions (SE and SS) including some votes from SW which seals the southern edge..

Amaechi will declare his candidacy next month after the crowning of Al MAKURA as the chairman.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by OBALOLA55(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2022
grin

BOUNCBOUNE7 ITS TIME TO CRY
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Felimax(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Zetra7 nice permutation but I seriously feel you have not concluded. Am I right?
Amaechi is one man who still has many of the PDP guys on his side, given the APC ticket I will seriously fear for PDP as I seriously feel even the worst of PDP from facts on ground is far better than the best of APC if I am to use the Buhari administration as a yardstick.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Amaechi is SS pls

Stop juxtaposing what is not existing

What sort of stupid analysis.

Two persons equals a region and one from SS equals two regions.

You are saying SE is politically useless? No and No.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Felimax(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Amaechi is SS pls

Stop juxtaposing what is not existing

What sort of stupid analysis.

Two persons equals a region and one from SS equals two regions.

You are saying SE is politically useless? No and No.
SE is not politically useless but their system is not yielding any tangible result. The only region that can comfortably accommodate the SE is SS apart from that where else?
Politics is not just about emotions but style, robust style which I feel the SE has not gotten right.
You don't expect the other regions to trust you when you don't even trust yourself, it is very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Ekpeitit(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Attachee.
meth people are always trying so hard to attach to the South South.
Shameless people.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Bendeco02: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Attachee.
meth people are always trying so hard to attach to the South South.
Shameless people.
The guy just said the fact.

No yoruba man can win both south south and south east votes... APC can't take that risk of fielding a yoruba man come 2023 election.

Yoruba don't also give a bloc votes even to thier own person as we can confirm during last two elections... Osinbajo also loose his poling unit to PDP on last election.

Is it from north that they are hoping to gather all the votes from when PDP may field a northerner?

The best man for the job is Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by johnmartus(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Sadly southeast vote can't make someone president.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Musrataman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Zetra7:
I think it's time to make this fact known. APC as a ruling party is only interested in winning 2023.

To that submission, making decisions based on emotion or sentiment will not fly especially after that failure of Buhari to impress that larger units of the country.

Osibanjo and Tinubu are appreciated for their great contributions to the party but their candidacy is a minus for APC.

The region as a whole have had their chances, even if one of the candidate is considered the other will revolt. The Christians will feel cheated with Tinubu while the Jagabanians will feel underappreciated with Osibanjo.

In the big picture, their candidacy will automatically push the 95peecent of SE and SS to PDP.. This is not a good one for APC knowing fully well that PDP will make a strong statement for the presidency.

To avert this disaster, the mantle have fallen on Amaechi , he's from SS and he's Igbo.. APC believe that votes will come from both regions (SE and SS) including some votes from SW which seals the southern edge..

Amaechi will declare his candidacy next month after the crowning of Al MAKURA as the chairman.

Are you not ashamed of yourself for being an inferior people, what's concerns my region with your sticking shit SE.

God forbid bad thing
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Bendeco02: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Musrataman:

Are you not ashamed of yourself for being an inferior people, what's concerns my region with your sticking shit SE.

God forbid bad thing

Shut up you're not from south south... No human being fro south south will say this.

Which state/local government are you from in south south?

Yoruba man.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Ojiofor: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
johnmartus:
Sadly southeast vote can't make someone president.

Could Northwest vote alone make Buhari president in 3 attempts?
Could Southwest votes alone make Awo president in 3 attempts?
Could Southwest votes make make Olu Falae president?
No one region in Nigeria can make a president.
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Bendeco02: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ojiofor:

Could Northwest vote alone make Buhari president in 3 attempts?
Could Southwest votes alone make Awo president in 3 attempts?
Could Southwest votes make make Olu Falae president?
No one region in Nigeria can make a president.
Don't mind that mumu.. They don't know how foolish they sound while commenting here... For their mind they are making sense.

Amaechi 2023 we stand!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Musrataman:

God forbid bad thing
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by Musrataman(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Bendeco02:

Shut up you're not from south south... No human being fro south south will say this.

Which state/local government are you from in south south?

Yoruba man.

Inferior shit wanna become south south,after finished ravaged their dot with cannibalism and bad rituals.

God punish evil
Re: Tinubu And Osibanjo = Sw , Amaechi= Ss And Se by GreatTormentor: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Ignoring available knowledge is called ignorance, when you lump up all south south to south east, you creating nonsense at it peak, you tend to ignore Akoko, Itsekiri and others which are primarily yoruboid in the south south, wisdom is principal thing get wisdom
Bendeco02:

The guy just said the fact.

No yoruba man can win both south south and south east votes... APC can't take that risk of fielding a yoruba man come 2023 election.

Yoruba don't also give a bloc votes even to thier own person as we can confirm during last two elections... Osinbajo also loose his poling unit to PDP on last election.

Is it from north that they are hoping to gather all the votes from when PDP may field a northerner?

The best man for the job is Amaechi.

(1) (Reply)

Ife East Lga Chairman Admonishes Ogbeni Aregbesola To "Be Careful” / Russia Becomes The World's Most Sanctioned Country Surpassing Iran & North Korea / Osinbajo Receives Icc Prosecutor At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.