Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? (2182 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by MMM2(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2011
upendo 98
what is ur question
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by upendo98(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2011
@ oddunu

We had a similar case in school too.This bundulady made us believe she was all that.On school visiting days,her rich boyfriend would come and she would let the whole school know tht he had come.When her mum arrived long after the bf had gone she refused to go say hi.She denied her own mother cz she came carrying almost nothing and was bundudressed.
Listen to this other one lol.This dude from bunduland wanted to impress his gals but he was too broke.He got himself a sugarmum who went ahead to rent him a house as well as pay his fees .On top of tht she bought him a car.
Now his poor dude tht chicks used to ignore suddenly became the center of attraction at the university. Al girls wanted a piece of him.What they dnt knw was that all he was bragging about was coming from a particular source and there were terms of contract to abide by!!
He clubbed,took gals out did all sorts of crazy stuff without the sugarmum's knowledge till he got busted!
The sugarm. one day descended on him.Took her car and stopped financing his education etc.The dude got soo embarrased.
Wih no money no gal wanted to be around him and so his life went back to normal. He would have gotten himself a sincere gal if he had accepted his situation. Now he lost all.
Talk of wanting to please grin
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by amuukwu1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
I own a 2009 Honda Accord, I dont ever pretend to be what im not.
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by upendo98(f): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
I own a TUK TUK and I proudly drive it everywhere. cheesy
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Dont need to ask him, will only show him ma AK-47 and the guy will chicken out angry angry angry

LMAO@ threatening Mr.Cork with an AK. grin
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by koolkamzzy(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2011
What is Mr. Cock? Is that a name of person, animal place or thing
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by 190: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Re: Yes I Live In The Bundus(remote)& Not Ashamed So Will You Still Love Me? by biilwwu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
You may be at anywhere ,it is where you are going that is matter to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read For All The Ladies In The House / His Girlfriend Seems To Be Associated With Badluck / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.