Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings (30524 Views)

AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Enemyofpeace: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
FIFA ranking now be like APC primary election grin
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by DarkJeddi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jangbajantis:
How manage? Even after woefully losing to Tunisia.
Does the ones we won suddenly disappear because we lost one?
Many of these countries that went farther than us,won less than us..

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by JOemmy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
No african country is yet to reach nigeria's 1994 5th position in FIFA ranking.

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
It will immediately get into our heads and ego and we will start to fumble.

Smtn we don’t deserve. undecided
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by AmeLonRo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
A team that did not reach the quarter final of a tournament barely a week ago is better placed than the team that won the silver medal, what sort of ranking is this ooo?
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by JOemmy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Which Nigeria, Is it the one under the lifeless? Joke of the year

This is actually the only major buhari's achievement in the international scene. grin
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
All high on cheap weed. Zoogeria ke grin
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by DarkJeddi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
FIFA ranking now be like APC primary election grin
There's nothing confusing about it..

You just have to learn how it is done..

It is there for everyone to do the mathematics..
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by EnemyofGod22(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by DarkJeddi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
AmeLonRo:
A team that did not reach the quarter final of a tournament barely a week ago is better placed than the team that won the silver medal, what sort of ranking is this ooo?
How many matches did Egypt win?

In regulation time..

WITHOUT penalties?

You think winning a penalty shutout is same as an outright win?
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Shezzman: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Honourable Mathematics Teacher, how is that woeful.
What's your definition of "woefully"
Jangbajantis:
How manage? Even after woefully losing to Tunisia.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by spy24(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
We were just unlucky at AFCON.
At some point, Nigeria became the nidus of the entire AFCON...
Little did we know a Home call was put through asking us to return home. They knew we outplayed Egypt in all ramifications.

Some people will roast you because of this comment

Dey hate positive comments about this country even if it's the fact. I don't just don't know why
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by FalseProphet1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brian47:

Na the same thing you said about AFCON
Buhari's call nullified the prophecy.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Ayoolamax: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
U sha wan to get LIKE AND SHARE by fire by force. You be mumu oooo I swear,
We they talk about football ranking here u they talk of buhari matter pls who don't know buhari before.

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Bahamas95(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wayo!
They don't deserve that spot, na number 40 fit dem.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by cyborg44: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
900warriorz:
Austin Eguavoen tried narentse

Like for Eguavoen, Share for Gernot Rohr grin
U don start

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by 900warriorz: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
cyborg44:
U don start
Ehen naa cheesy
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by spy24(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
calcal:
The world organizations like fooling the zoo.

World bank fools the zoo

FIFA also fooling the zoo

Is it because the zoo is a fool? grin

Nigeria is not a zoo . angry angry
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Damian10(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good move, but as long as we continue to stick to our current crop of goalkeepers, we will continue to disappoint in major tournaments. I always knew that department is the wick link in the team.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
AmeLonRo:

So, you think the entire FIFA ranking that has been happening for years, can be affected because of one tournament?

Go and check FIFA rankings over the years, even if you win the World Cup and you were number 10 in the world, it cannot even catapult you to number 3.

There is a points system. It is better to not even play games at all, than to play games and lose or draw, as far as FIFA rankings are concerned.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by irririchris(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Are you in need of a Digital Marketing Service? We are your plug for everything Digital Marketing... I.e
(1) Website/blog Design
(2) Social media Management (SMM)
(3) Search Engine Marketing SEM)
(4)Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
(5) Photography and video marketing
(6) Email marketing
(7) E-commerce management (jumia and konga)
(cool Google my business, Bing my business and Yahoo local listing

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Princedapace(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
We were just unlucky at AFCON.
At some point, Nigeria became the nidus of the entire AFCON...
Little did we know a Home call was put through asking us to return home. They knew we outplayed Egypt in all ramifications.
This ranking has not considered afcon o. This ranking is prior to afcon.
The one that will consider Afcon is coming.
Omo, Nigeria too dey make mouth and noise.

If to sey Nigeria fine like South Africa, the type of bad mouth Nigerians for get eh grin
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by dankorode(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria reaching the semi finals of the world come this summer.

Screenshot this post cos it will definitely come pass.

This I have seen.
they have come again ooooo
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by sameks08(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Another Buhari achievement
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Fojwa: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
I can supply maize and Rice, if you are ready let me know sir
Sucremaque:

Pls I need maize in tons

Cassava in tons

Oil palm in tons

Paddy Rice

Pls if you have the above and you're serious pls drop a message for me ...thanks...
Note: we need it ASAP. I am the supply chain manager and I'm sorting out for these things.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by PASSWORD09: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by mymadam(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria reaching the semi finals of the world come this summer.

Screenshot this post cos it will definitely come pass.

This I have seen.

Chai, semi wetin kwa? Oga @FalseProphet1, e be like say dat ur glasses don expire. Go see ur optician sharp, sharp grin
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by mfm04622: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:

How can you hope to progress in your personal life when you do not believe in the country you are living in?

Didn't the bible ask you to pray for your leaders?

Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway / That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Records After Scoring 128th Champions League Goal(Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)