Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings (30521 Views)

AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Parrot69: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria reaching the semi finals of the world come this summer.

Screenshot this post cos it will definitely come pass.

This I have seen.
I swear if this your yeye yeye talk no mature, the kan juju I go Harmer you no be for here. angry
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by BewareOf419: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Please where is Ghana ? I just want to see something !

Ghana in 98th position
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Yanaty1: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucremaque:

Pls I need maize in tons

Cassava in tons

Oil palm in tons

Paddy Rice

Pls if you have the above and you're serious pls drop a message for me ...thanks...
Note: we need it ASAP. I am the supply chain manager and I'm sorting out for these things.

I can help with the cassava
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by VEHINTOLAR: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
BewareOf419:

Ghana in 98th position

Tell me you're joking !?
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by solofresh(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
calcal:
The world organizations like fooling the zoo.

World bank fools the zoo

FIFA also fooling the zoo

Is it because the zoo is a fool? grin
Yes because you are the foolish Zoo embarassed

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by solofresh(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Winter..
The World Cup is in the Winter..
Maybe na another World Cup you have seen. grin
Lol grin
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by AkaraAndBread: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

False Prophet, we are waiting.

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by gnss(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good !
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by minasu190: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Come again u say?Nigeria super chicken can disapoint ehhn
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Raymonjays007(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Lol keep on day dreaming
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Itzlinda(f): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucremaque:

Pls I need maize in tons

Cassava in tons

Oil palm in tons

Paddy Rice

Pls if you have the above and you're serious pls drop a message for me ...thanks...
Note: we need it ASAP. I am the supply chain manager and I'm sorting out for these things.

If you aren't a scammer hit me up. I'm from the state with highest maize production
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by masterflowx(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingosytex:
Wetin be the essence of this stupid ranking sef?
Na this ranking dey play the ball? undecided
It has meaning my brother. because it's part of the criteria to choose the African countries that will feature in world cup qualifies playoff.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by beejay4all(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

cheesy cheesy grin angry angry
This I have seen.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Elvisgolden: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Which Nigeria, Is it the one under the lifeless? Joke of the year

Cry cry baby.....................una nor dey tire...........
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Titaniumental: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Fallacy already.

Cos the last time i checked, there is nothing like world cup this summer

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by GardenOfGod(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
What a stupid question...
If you ever attended any school, what was the essence of examining and ranking your performance?
Kingosytex:
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Karmaisme(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
calcal:

World bank fools the zoo

You are one of the animals in the zoo.

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by phemmyfour: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingosytex:
Ignorance

It's used for seeding and grouping in qualifiers and major competition
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Anndrew(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brian47:

Na the same thing you said about AFCON
lolz..u no see the moniker,..what do u expect from false prophet..
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Based on what criteria?
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by BewareOf419: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Tell me you're joking !?
Check it yourself
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Flo36: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Who FIFA ranking help? Others are celebrating trophy while Nigeria celebrate been ranked by FIFA
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Kingosytex(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
What a stupid question...
If you ever attended any school, what was the essence of examining and ranking your performance?

You should be able to recognise and understand sarcasm.
Don't take life too serious.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Kingosytex(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ignorance

It's used for seeding and grouping in qualifiers and major competition

Being able to understand sarcasm is a skill you should strive to have. Don't take life too serious, catch cruise sometimes because it's necessary.

Cheers!!
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by WoundedLamb: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
You can't love someone else if you don't love yourself. You can't even accept love from someone else if you don't love yourself. You just feel worthless and undeserving.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by hmohammed(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
calcal:

World bank fools the zoo

Or maybe you are the fool

Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
ken6488:
On a serious note we were good but unlocky

Having a keeper like mendy or the Egypt own we for reach final

The fault wasn't our goal keeper at all. Tell me a world class goal keeper that kept a clean sheet at the AFCON? Onana? Mendy? Gabaski?

Games are won by having fierce strikers. That goal against Nigeria by Tunisia came at the very Inception of the second half not at the dying minutes of the game. Our strikers had enough time to Equalizer and win to prove their worth if they were any good. Moduka did save more goals on target in that match.

We need better strikers. Onana had conceded 3 goals before Vincent Abubakar came to the rescue. Just an example.
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by Bamzyriches451: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by PetroDolla2020: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ghana can be 1,000,000 position cool

it doesn’t change the fact that the Black Stars will beat Nigeria grin

Ghana beating Nigeria didn’t start today oooh cool

BewareOf419:

Ghana in 98th position
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by PetroDolla2020: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
In your dream abi? You better stop taking that mpkuru shiit you guys take,huh?

Biafranodogwu55:
Nigeria to trash ghana cool
Re: Nigeria Moves Ahead Of Egypt, Cameroon, Tunisia In Latest FIFA Rankings by safetyInspector(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
World Cup and Summer grin. This time na winter levels.
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Gambler Incurs N145,000 Debt While Celebrating N36,000 Win / Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway / That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall