Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season (2020 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Earlier that week I had submitted a proposal to a company for a supply of some of the items for work, and have been waiting for a call back for me to come defend the proposal, so they can make the disbursement
From the text message, they said they have been trying to reach me but my phone havn't been reachable, so they decided to drop a text, saying I should be in their office by 8am to defend the proposal or they transfer it to another bidder. I didn't know if I was to be happy or to be angry. Was just having mixed feelings at the same time. Because If not that God was on my side, I would have lost a golden opportunity because I was busy avoiding a woman. If not that I was avoiding Joyce's calls, my phone wouldn't have been on flight mode all day and I wouldn't have missed and important call. By now I had forgotten about the terrifying dream that woke me up and was busy checking up my wardrobe, with the help of my phone torchlight for the suitable cloth to wear for the defence.
Early in the morning before other people going to work could wakeup, I was already dressed, seating and waiting for time. I had enough time to prepare early as I couldn't sleep again after waking up the second time so I decided to use the opportunity to prepare. When it was 7:15am. I headed for the defence, when I got there, they told me that ............
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
if not that I made it on time for the defence, they have already decided to give it out to another serious bidder. I apologized, waited at the reception for hours as the management were busy with different meetings. The receptionist kept apologizing for the delay after every hour. I went went out at some point to go grab something to eat as I didn't take breakfast before coming. At 3.00pm sharp, a lady walked into the reception and said "Excuse me sir, you can make your way to the conference room now for the defence". I followed her into the conference room. It wasn't up to an hour everything was done. I did a good job. As that wasn't my first time. I have been supplying with a few companies in the past.
I was excited. Everything worked as planed to the glory of God. They made a huge transfer into my bank acct, to enable me commence the supply as soon as possible. On my way back home, I decided to give myself a little treat. Of course who will have such a huge amount in his account and go home to eat amala and ewedu without at least give him or her self some nice treat grin grin.
I walked into a Domino Pizza restaurant nearby the road and ordered for their biggest sized pizza and a cup of cold stone ice cream. I wanted to mess my self up that evening. As they were bringing the big size that I ordered, I noticed they also brought another small size one with it and said the two are mine. They are doing promo. "Buy 1 big size and get 1 small size for free". As I heard that, I smiled sheepishly, as I couldn't hide my excitement. I decided to buy another cup of ice cream to go with the small sized one.
Heeaded to my home straight. When I got to my room, I went straight to the bathroom, had a very cold shower, wore only a singlet and a boxer, brought out the stuffs I had bought, settled to start eating. a knock came on my door, with the excitement I shouted "Come in"
Thinking it was Edward knocking. Wanted to share the good news and my excitement with him but rather it was Linda. She said "where have you been since, I have checked you more than four times. I told you I will be coming today so we can finish our last night gist and you didn't bother to tell me you will be going out". She said this, while bending to sit down on my bed. I apologized as I didn't know I will be going out as at the point we were gisting last night.
She saw the things I bought and shouted" Wow my leg is good ooo, whose birthday are we celebrating" I told her no body, I only decided to spoil myself a little today. I gave her the small sized pizza and one of the cold stone ice cream, while I pounced on the big one like a hungry lion. We ate and gisted, while laughing out loud. It was so loud that someone from afar could her our laugh and giggle. We were still busy enjoying and having fun when another knock came. I said to myself "well Edward had seen me with Linda before so there is nothing to worry about, he can come in and join us". I shouted "Come in". To my greatest shock the door opened and it was Joyce. She came with a big frown on her face and she..........
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
stood looking at me without uttering a word. I was speechless as well, as I didn't expect to see her at the door. Linda was confused for a moment before asking, what's going on here. Joyce has never met Linda before, so I wasn't too sure what was going on her mind. After like 10 minute of standing she went outside, I followed her immediately. As I wanted to rush outside, I remembered I was wearing a signet and a pair of boxer. I quickly went back to put on a short. In my mind, I was like, "is the singlet and boxer also the reason why Joyce was looking at me like that" I couldn't get answers to my questions. I dressed and ran outside to meet her. By now Linda hasn't yet understood what was going on, she left my room leaving the remaining pizza and ice cream. Maybe to come back to ask questions when everything has calm down. Joyce was at a corner in the compound standing akimbo and boiling inside. Immediately I got to where she was, she shouted " so she is the one" I was like the one for what " so she is the one that has made you to be avoiding me since yesterday, do you think i am a small girl, do you think I am the type of girls you play games with, what kind if rubbish is this, what is she giving to you that I haven't given you. See I hate insults, I hate it when people take me for granted" she went on and on and on, I was just quiet looking at her. There was nothing she didn't say, no manner of curse I didn't receive that day. I was only asking her to calm down and allow me to explain, but she wouldn't listen until.......
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
I told her to follow me inside so I can explain everything to her, as I didn't like as she was raising her voice outside which might attract the attention of neighbour's. She agreed and followed me in, still angry. I asked her to sit down while I try to to also sit, she said she isn't interested in seating down that I should go ahead. I stop pleading, sat down, gathered the left over food which were scattered on the floor. Started my explanation. Told her first of all, I wasn't avoiding her, and there is no other girl involved. That the girl she met inside my room is a new neighbour, who was only trying to get familiar with me and other neighbours. Immediately she heard that, she cut in "so she is trying to get familiar by coming into your room, eating pizza and ice cream with you while you wearing boxers and almost naked, gisting and laughing with her, what kind of familiarity is that?". I told her I don't have any feelings for Linda and I know she has a boyfriend.
I had seen a boys picture near her bed side the day I went to help her with her shoe rack in her room but didn't bother asking her as that was our first close meeting. She said even if she is my neighbour she still doesn't trust me, that she heard our laughter from afar off and when she came me, the position she saw us doesn't look like people who don't have feelings for each other. In my mind I was like in just 10 minutes that you spent inside, you saw all these things, because I couldn't remember doing half of the allegations she was heaping on me.. I pleaded for her to calm down and at least sit down as I have a good news for her. That was when she agreed to sit. I gisted her about the contract defence and how successful it was. She was happy, Smiled a bit while still trying to hide the excitement. I continued, telling her how I decided to give myself a treat by going to buy those things she saw but I noticed as I was talking, she wasn't paying attention, rather was busy looking sternly at me like someone having something else on her mind and not interested in what I was busy saying. Before I knew what was happening she drew closer and planted a warm kiss on my lips. I was surprised because that was the last thing I expected from someone who was raging few minutes ago. As I was still looking, trying to figure out what was happening, she planted another one but this time it was longer than the first one. Immediately my john thomas charged up like a wounded lion ready for action. I drew her head closer and started rubbing my fingers on the hair behind her ears as we kept kissing passionately, after sometime I moved one of my hands to her breast, squeezed it a little and she released a faint moan, I raised her cloth up a little to pull it off, she quickly raised her two hands up so the cloth can come off her body easily as these were happening I noticed she was panting heavily, like a dog on heat. Then I put my hands on her waist to draw down her pant and....
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2022
She held my hand and asked "is your door locked?" that was when I remembered the door wasn't locked. With this break in transmission, it was as if something just left me, I got my self back, lost interest to continue. I told her well, there was no need going to lock the door, that I have lost interest.
By now my john thomas has gone back to normal factory setting. I picked her top from the floor and gave it to her to wear. She took it from me, wore it and dashed out of my room in anger. This time I didn't even bother going after her. Rather I cleaned my room, spread some air freshener as I know the room will be smelling man and woman body by then. When I was done I went to knock on Linda's door. She came out and asked if my girlfriend has left. I told her immediately, that she is not my girlfriend but a friend. She said I should stop lying to her, that their is no way a just a friend will behave the ways she behaved. That is either I have slept with her or she is my girlfriend. That she is a lady and knows how this things work. I did as if, I didn't understand what she was trying to say and only told her "she is just a friend and that is it. She jokingly said " I won't near your room again oooo, before they break my head". I looked at her and said "common don't say that, you are free to come anytime, like I said, she is just a friend" she said "Okay ooo" and told me she wanted to go get somethings from the stores down the street and asked if I could go with her. I said no problems. Me that was already looking for where to go clear my head. She went back inside brought some money and we left. As we were walking down the street, she said "I do this almost every evening. I asked "does what every evening" she said she does evening walk every day since she moved into our compound and asked if I would like to join her sometimes. I told her yea no problems. I was already beginning to enjoy Linda's company, as she is one who is well exposed and intelligent, can navigate between topics effortlessly. We got to a shawama spot, stopped and.........
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2022
she ordered one for herself and ask if cared for one, I said yes. They started preparing the two while we sat beside the spot and continued our gist. With Linda it's gist upon gist. She is always having one gist all the other. Unlike Joyce, who all her gist must be around, sex, romance etc. But that's different with Linda. I was even surprised when I saw myself discussing bible in one of our discussions. Not upto 15 minutes, the shawama guy brought two packaged hot nylons bags and handed them to us. To my greatest surprise, she brought out money and paid for the two of us. At first I didn't understand what was happening. I thought I was in another planet. I had to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming. "So a man and a woman can go out, buy something and the lady pays without waiting for the man to pay in this country, that means the world is now change place". This was what I was saying on my mind. As we stood up and started walking back home. I wasn't myself all through because I kept thinking about what she just did. I was even ashamed to collect the the pack from her, because it was as if i just lost my manhood. As we were walking, I wanted to prove myself. I had to tell her to stop so we can buy drink as we needed drink to go with the shawama. We bought two packs of medium size fruit juice. As soon as it was time to pay, I saw Linda trying to bring out another money to pay, I said in my mind " e be like say this girl no well" I quickly stretched my hand and paid. I could hear her saying "don't worry let me pay" I told her " you don't worry, it's nothing I will pay".
We got home, she divided all the things we bought into two. Gave me one while she took her own to her room. I walked straight to check on Edward to see if he was back. I needed to gist him about my successful defence and the little drama that happened in my room while he was away. Got to his door, it was closed but not locked, I knocked but didn't get any response, I knocked again still no response, I had to open the door and saw.........
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2022
his room scattered. Went to his kitchen and bathroom to see if he was there but didn't see him. As I was about to leave I met him coming in. I asked him where he went to and why his room was scattered. He said he returned, removed his cloth, went to the kitchen to find to cook but noticed there was no gas remaining for him to cook with and went to take money from his wallet but couldn't find the wallet so he had to look for it everywhere and it was in the process that he scattered the room and when he couldn't find it, he had to rush outside to check if it fell off on the road while coming back, didn't know he left the door open. I joined him to look for the wallet. Few minute into the search, I decided to check under his bed, as I bent and looked, I saw the wallet resting under the bed. "But how manage, how did it enter inside there" he asked, i said " am I not the one that is supposed to be asking you this" . It was later we discovered it fell on the floor beside the bed but when he removed his shoes and wanted to push them under the bed was when he mistakenly pushed both the wallet inside.
He thanked me, took the amount he needed and went to refill his gas cylinder while I waited for him in his room. As I was waiting a whatsapp message popped up on my phone. I opened it, it was joyce. Hhhhmmm, so it's no longer text messages, it's now whatsapp. I wasn't cut out for constant messaging back and forth from her. In the message she wrote a very long epistle and said........
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2022
she was sorry for what she did in my house today, that she didn't know what came over her. That immediately she saw me and Linda eating together and seeing me half naked, made her react, thinking something was going on but was ashamed of himself after I explained everything to her. But wasn't happy how I left her hanging in my room after I succeeded in putting her in the mood. All her body was already standing and ready to be rough handled but all of a sudden I ruined everything by telling her I was no longer interested and asking her to put on back her cloths. She ended the message by saying she would like me to come over her house tomorrow because she has plans of cooking a special meal for me and asked me to give her a reply as soon as I read the message.
After reading the message, I started looking for how to change the blue tick on that always shows when someone has read a mesaage which was already showing, to black colour so she won't know I have read it. But I didn't know how to do it. I had to wait for Edward to come back.
When he came in, I gave him the phone and asked him to help me change the blue tick to black. That was when he made me understand that it was no longer possible as it has already appeared blue and joyce must have seen that I have read it. But he can help set it so that subsequent messages won't appear blue again when read. He pressed one or two things, said it's done and gave me back my phone. I was happy at least it will curtail this new medium of communication that she has resumed to monitor me.
I took the phone and replied her by typing just "Ok", immediately, as if she was holding her phone to her face waiting for my reply, she replied with " thank you hun" with lots of smiley and dancing emoji.
By now Edward has gone to the kitchen to cook. I went to meet him there. Told him about the contract I defended. He was very happy and told me to make sure we celebrate it. When I heard celebrating it, I told him we have already celebrated it since", "who are the we" he asked I said "joyce, Linda and I". Like someone who just heard something that tingled his ears, he turned to my direction and opened his mouth wide and was speechless for some seconds, then asked me how manage, " how did it happen, where was I when this one happened" he was just asking so many questions at the same time. I said you haven't even heard the main gist and you are already opening mouth.
I narrated everything that happened from the point when I came back with the pizzas and to the point where joyce came raining down fire and brimstone but I was careful not to mention the part where we later entered inside room and cloths were flying around. You know as a bro concerned. He said but wait ooo "what's up with you and this new girl, Linda, what are you people doing,do you like her?" I smiled and said...
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Crunchygisback: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2022
"for a neighbour, yes I like her" he looked at me and said he wasn't asking me as a neighbour. But asking if I feel anything for her, I said I don't feel anything sexually for her at least for now, I just like to hang around her as she is an interesting person. "But do you think it's the same with her, does she have feelings for you?" he asked, smiling. I wanted to answer, he said I shouldn't bother answering as he already has his answer. I said "I don't know what you are talking about" and moved out of his way, for him to pass as he was already done with his cooking, dished it and was carrying a plate on his hand. We moved together into the room and he started eating his food while I brought out the shawama and the juice from the nylon. By now it was already cold and started eating. He said "Guy you still bought shawama, after even buying pizza in the afternoon. Hhhhmmm you are really enjoying ooo". I told him it was Linda that bought it for me. He said, "guy what kind of juju are you using on all these girls, that they are busy throwing themselves to you, not like you are even fine and money self you don't have". I laughed and said I myself don't even understand but deep down I know I have these inner confidence in which I bring out anytime I am relating with these ladies which makes me attractive to them as lots of ladies get attracted to confident guys even though they are not all good looking you or with plenty money. Edward still couldn't believe that lady can comfortably buy something for a guy especially someone like Linda who I barely knew and started talking to which day. It's strange to him as he is always the one who spends on girls as he feels for a girl to like you, you have to spend on her, without knowing that the reverse is the case with the right, words and action.
He told me " guy teach your man work na, how do you normally do it". I said in my mind "see brother Edward oooo, so this kind thing dey hungry you too" But always behaving like he doesn't like women. I thought he was joking until he brought out his phone and.........
Re: Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season by Danielkelly: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Guy i don get this get this hiding experience too o.
Lol
Anyways your story boh ntertaining and mysterifing, white garment church is the symbol of mystrical powers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / What Women Really Want From Men: / How Do You Get Rid Of Someone Who Doesnt Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.