Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative (562 Views)

Anambra Election: INEC Shifts Election In Ihiala LGA To Nov 13 / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Investigative: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2022
I confirmed from a relative of one of the victim of the terrible incident,he told me that his brother being the driver of the army group took mpuru mmiri (metaphetermine) and today was his first day to take it ��

Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by cherishmichael: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Nonsense conversation, is there even a next life, leave the news apart, where in your bible did it say you'll come back in a next life or instead it says, you will be resurrected to be judged either to the judgement of distruction or a judgement of everlasting life? After we'll say we are christians while some are Buddhists.
Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Usonkwu: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:
I confirmed from a relative of one of the victim of the terrible incident,he told me that his brother being the driver of the army group took mpuru mmiri (metaphetermine) and today was his first day to take it ��

See? You guys are making the job of Igbos in the military super-difficult. I'm not against nationalism, but I don't support foolishness or injustice.

1 Like

Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Investigative: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2022
Usonkwu:

See? You guys are making the job of Igbos in the military super-difficult. I'm not against nationalism, but I don't support foolishness or injustice.
No
We are making the job of Igbo helping Nigeria military to kill igbo difficult

1 Like

Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Usonkwu: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

No
We are making the job of Igbo helping Nigeria military to kill igbo difficult

I think you are backing the wrong tree. In war, I heard, you have to identify your enemy first. It's foolishness to generalize. You may end up antagonising would-be allies.

1 Like

Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Investigative: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Usonkwu:

I think you are backing the wrong tree. In war, I heard, you have to identify your enemy first. It's foolishness to generalize. You may end up antagonising would-be allies.
Would be you said
Would not also
Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Usonkwu: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

Would be you said
Would not also

I really do not think the real enemy has been identified. I shudder at the foolishness of going to war without an enemy identified.

1 Like

Re: Ihiala Military Accident Caused By Mkpụrụmiri-relative by Usonkwu: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Usonkwu:

I really do not think the real enemy has been identified. I shudder at the foolishness of going to war without an enemy identified.

Like, many lives can be saved if the enemy is actually known(may even turn out non-military strategy can work as well).

PS: As this is a public forum, I think I have said my piece.

(1) (Reply)

INEC May Shift 2023 Polls If Buhari Signs Electoral Bill After Tuesday / VP Osinbajo Mourns Death Of Ojbest, 28, His Young Friend, Shoe Designer / Ebonyi New Governor Asks Umahi To Vacate Seat:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.