Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) (2493 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by MediMedi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Meet a Lady i've been seeing and calling for some day today, and guess man brain come go blank on things to keep the conservation interesting.
Not what I planned?
Have you experience such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by Goldbw122(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Many times, try to relax and start with knowing her and other normal thing like how far do you need something at least that will ease the conversation...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by MediMedi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Goldbw122:
Many times, try to relax and start with knowing her and other normal thing like how far do you need something at least that will ease the conversation...
Normal, I did that but in-between the conservation was not great compare to how I been de run am with other ladies

1 Like

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by Goldbw122(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
MediMedi:

Normal, I did that but in-between the conservation was not great compare to how I been de run am with other ladies
How you want make e be before ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by MediMedi(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Goldbw122:
How you want make e be before ?
A kind of fun scence

1 Like

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by doggedfighter(f): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
MediMedi:

A kind of fun scence

Was her presence or aura intimidating? grin

Truthfully, please.

1 Like

Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by MAGG0T(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy

las las. .all this dance by moonlight u de do go end when she off pant for you
Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by Nicepoker(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2022
You want to continue your premarital sex life. Continue. Very soon erection shall depart from you. That's just a sign of more to come.
Re: Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) by Jirilistic(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin Normal levels
Wat works for me sha is dat I plan what to say before hand especially if it's a phone call
Once I'm done and she doesn't like bring any new topic, I'm done for dat moment. It's better to leave when the ovation is high than to experience that horrible 3 mins silence grin
I'll just tell her I have oda tins I need to put in place for the next day and end the call/ or the visit

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Olosho's Hook Up Babes Terms And Conditions / My Experience Using Herbal Performance Enhancers / Do U Know How She Flirt With U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.