Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,228 members, 7,897,203 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) (31153 Views)

My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) / Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Aaay: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by viceddy95(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
She did well but why the f>>k is it on social media because you paid for loan of €2900(1.8m naira) for your husband the world should know..
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by eyinjuege: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lovely gesture.
But I'm not exactly sure why it's in the public domain.
Don't put his business out there, and the chap looks very uncomfortable with it.
Unless they're a youtube couple sha, and this is how they earn their money by creating drama for views.
If it's to motivate your fellow women abroad, many of them already contribute in their homes and run their families as a unit with their spouses.
I doubt this has motivated anyone, but who knows.
I may be wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
eyinjuege:
Lovely gesture.
Don't put his business out there, and the chap looks very uncomfortable with it.
Unless they're a youtube couple sha, and this is how they earn their money by creating drama for views.
If it's to motivate your fellow women abroad, many of them already contribute in their homes and run their families as a unit with their spouses.
I may be wrong though

@bold nothing but the truth. One person’s debt is the other’s.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by kevwemike: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Phut:

She spoke Igbo in the video or is it that you don’t have data to watch?
u shock me ooo
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ybaby:
So emasculating!! undecided undecided

She is making Youtube videos and this will be fantastic for her ego and for her Youtube business

At least he has sense to get on his knees while she embraces him like she would her first son.

All men whose wife pays their bills must receive it the right way...(kneeling down and holding on to her like Mooomi)

She has the sense to make money - he should emulate her.

One thing about a woman giving her man money is she will make sure the world knows she is a "virtuous woman" no more chopping your wife's money in secret and acting like a man outside.

May none of my brothers eat their wife's money ..... it is not sweet!

Ybaby zukwanuike!!! cheesy cheesy

I love how you held on to your traditional position over the years. As for Jenny, they are a “social media couple”. I think she has three kids. The first should be nothing less than 10 by my estimate. She has thousands of followers o Youtube and FB, for those wondering how she makes money. She was smart enough to use her family as a source of income. No one is left out, not the husband or the baby of the house. They all participate.

Once she asked the husband who comes first; his wife or mother. He said his wife. You can imagine the drama that followed. Good for engagement. Good for account balance. kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Alaganature09(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
How she get the money? She said she has not work since she came to Austra... hope is not what am thinking oooo

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by hardon1(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Alaganature09:
How she get the money? She said she has not work since she came to Austra... hope is not what am thinking oooo

i believe she is a youtuber. when she pointed the cam to her husband and he wasn't surprised. that tells you he is used to seeing her using cam... perhaps thats how she makes her money as well
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Benoxvals(m): 4:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
We hear. When they do small thing, they make announcement for the whole world to hear it but nobody hears about all the favors her man has been doing her since they met. She try, that's a fact but it's worth the hype only because vaginarians have not been in the habit of giving, only receiving.

#Deep
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! is the left and right hands not in one body? Moreover, must the public know of something you do to benefit yourself?
Mr Man use ur head plz. If u think d passage means left and right hands denotatively, while saying ur prayers, plz include asking for common sense. Can u give wit ur right without ur left knowing.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Ybaby:

Contented *

You are not contented with what you have jor..... you want a sponsor.... grin grin grin grin
Please go study hard and face your studies. There should be age limit on certain topics. More reasons I hardly comment here and only just read comments. Enjoy your weekend and hoping you make your parents proud. Cheers
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by 24brains(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Mr Man use ur head plz. If u think d passage means left and right hands denotatively, while saying ur prayers, plz include asking for common sense. Can u give wit ur right without ur left knowing.
jeez... Goodness me!!! That's exactly what the bible says we should do. "It means you should not disclose to people not even your close relative, a favour you did for another else you take glory of men."

same applies to prayers too. now jesus said "when ye pray, go into thine closet and shut the door and pray in secrete. for your father who seeth in secrete, shall reward you openly"

please my dear, always study your bible ok. "study to show thyself approved, for a work man that need not be ashamed, rightly deviding the word of truth!!"
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by 24brains(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2022
eyinjuege:
Lovely gesture.
I may be wrong though
jeez... Goodness me!!! your doubt is the moral lesson of the whole story my dear. What she just did has no iota of motivation but a load of moral deprivation.

because oyibo man say what? "common sense is not actually common to women bringing their private life to social media"
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Ybaby: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

Please go study hard and face your studies. There should be age limit on certain topics. More reasons I hardly comment here and only just read comments. Enjoy your weekend and hoping you make your parents proud. Cheers

Hope you find your Moooomiiii grin grin grin grin grin Never chop a woman's money.

Work Fada by Tiwa Savage

I dedicate this song to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueFGcjtfyM
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Ybaby:

Hope you find your Moooomiiii grin grin grin grin grin Never chop a woman's money.

Work Fada by Tiwa Savage

I dedicate this song to you.

Shoe get size. Find your level. Last time you will get my attention. All the best. Peace out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueFGcjtfyM
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by VirileNelly2420: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! That's exactly what the bible says we should do. "It means you should not disclose to people not even your close relative, a favour you did for another else you take glory of men."

same applies to prayers too. now jesus said "when ye pray, go into thine closet and shut the door and pray in secrete. for your father who seeth in secrete, shall reward you openly"

please my dear, always study your bible ok. "study to show thyself approved, for a work man that need not be ashamed, rightly deviding the word of truth!!"
Mr Man, u still have not acknowledged dat d woman only solved her problem, den shared her technique to people who might b in need of it. D woman is just a preacher ok. U preach not just by words bt also deeds. Even d Bible u read today were written by people. Paul wrote of his encounters. He's only propagating God's word just like dis woman. Man and woman are one, and should accept it not just in words bt also in deeds.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by rukyboy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
God. When will in meet this type oo. Not the ones that you'll proved everything for and they'd still nag and curse you.

Where una dey see these beta women abeg!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.