Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time (1197 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / SPORTEPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time / EPL: Pogba’s Agent Hints He Might Leave Man Utd For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by CatANDratTHEORY: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has told his friends he is “feeling his age” and could cut short his return to Old Trafford, the UK Sun reports.

The 37-year-old, who has not netted in his last five games, is on course to have his least productive season.

Although Ronaldo is United’s top scorer with eight Premier League goals, he only has half as many as Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah.

He has also come under fire for his lack of pressing and mobility.

As well as United looking to bring in a young striker, Ronaldo himself is having increasing doubts over his ability to keep on performing for United.

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by CatANDratTHEORY: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
The Portugal captain has told friends he is feeling the pace of the football in England and his age may finally be catching up with him, although he would never admit it in public.

Ronaldo is even considering cutting short his United comeback and leaving in the summer if his own situation – and that of the team – does not change dramatically.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/12/epl-im-not-young-again-ronaldo-set-to-dump-man-utd-for-second-time/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Honeric01
Semid4lyfe
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by dawnomike(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
He has graced the game... One day, he also will have to hang his boots. Unfortunately, with ManU, he will note be hanging it on a high note.
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by CatANDratTHEORY: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Some folks expect Ronaldo to be performing at the level he was ten years ago.

Age is slowly catching up on him and Leo. They're now at the twilight of their careers and will take a bow in no distant time.

Ronaldo has done all, his position as an all time great is well secured and cemented.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by yuping(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
undecided you don try, anybody wey say u no try make himself try am if he easy. You are a champion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by amnesty7: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Age is slowly catching up on him and Leo. They're now at the twilight of their careers and will take a bow in no distant time.

Ronaldo has done all, his position as an all time great is well secured and cemented.

They must mention his superior, the great Leo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by ObaKlaz: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Obembe Tosin A.K.A obembet, is this true? cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Flexherbal(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Accomplishment is the word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by paulolee(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
lolz...not surprised...I saw It coming, we all know he is aged bt I knew he wont last long in united..
I know mendes is already planning to offer him again to city or PSG bt I pray mk pep and zidane throway face
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by paulolee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

lolz..his fans no wan agree n dey said he would play in top level till 40 which is next 3 years...
law of diminishing returns must be obeyed, dts why he is human
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by kunlesehan(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
CR7 the great

From a Chelsea fan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by izuch(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ok
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by ThierryJay: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Time is the great enemy of everyone. It always catches up.

Btw, I wonder how Pendulets bear to watch him on the pitch nowadays. I've just finished watching the Southampton game and I'm like is this what this guy is now reduced to? No single moment of brilliance. The only aspect he used to cover up which is goals has now dried up so his depreciation has been grossly exposed.

Messi also may not be scoring well again, but no single way he'll be without multiple world class highlights in a match which at least gives you some level of joy.

Pls no one should bring the age crap, both Messi and Ronaldo earned their first WPOTY nomination at the same time in 2007, so they both have the same time span for the world class part of their careers.

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by kenzysmith: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
You an hero least u not a coward like messi.
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Nbotee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lolzzzzz... Afta bragging about how he feels he can play acgively for the next couple of years.. Time and age are one thing that comes to all. No matter how much he continues to force himself and stay fit, he can't perform at the levels he used to. The sooner he realizes that he's no longer young the beta for him
Anyways I'm very sure he'll deny this report
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:
Pls no one should bring the age crap, both Messi and Ronaldo earned their first WPOTY nomination at the same time in 2007, so the both have the same time span for the world class part of their careers.
The bolded is a fact most of his olodos fans have either failed to acknowledge or probably ignorant of.

At the time, they were both nominated, Ronaldo(22) was 2years older than Messi(20) which shows Ronaldo had little or no exploit when he was Messi's age but his dumb fans will never applaud Messi for getting his WPOTY nomination at the age Ronaldo was struggling.

It takes a genius like Messi to get such nomination in a team that had Ronaldinho and Eto as their key players at the time.

If na to foolishly tell us Ronaldo is 37 abi 38, all of them, go rush live flies come here

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Response01(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Home coming turn sour grin grin.

You are known for betrayal from time immemorial,

Baba dey always japa if things no favor am.

What will the "our greatest legend will never leave us in times of need crew" do now?

No better team will go for him,

UAE and china's door are open sha. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by kayusely70(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
You're an hero! Your records are there! Nobody can rubbish it!
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Jokerman(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
The bolded is a fact most of his olodos fans have either failed to acknowledge or probably ignorant of.

At the time, they were both nominated, Ronaldo(22) was 2years older than Messi(20) which shows Ronaldo had little or no exploit when he was Messi's age but his dumb fans will never applaud Messi for getting his WPOTY nomination at the age Ronaldo was struggling.

It takes a genius like Messi to get such nomination in a team that had Ronaldinho and Eto as their key players at the time.

If na to foolishly tell us Ronaldo is 37 abi 38, all of them, go rush live flies come here

Ronaldo was a started fir Portugal at 2004 Euros... was in the team of the tournament
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Ronaldo was a started fir Portugal at 2004 Euros... was in the team of the tournament
Joe Allen made Euro2016 Team of the Tournament................. Does that make him a star?

He was around 19 or 20 in 2004/2005......... Same age Messi was when he got his first WPOTY nomination.

Rating Ronaldo's performance in 2004 or 2005, there's no chance he made top 10.

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by ThierryJay: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Joe Allen made Euro2016 Team of the Tournament................. Does that make him a star?

Wicked!!!! grin grin grin You gat no chill bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Jokerman(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Ronaldo was already shining by 2004....
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Same league i watched

Oga, Ronaldo's breakthrough season was 2006/2007
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Wicked!!!! grin grin grin You gat no chill bro

grin grin grin
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by ThierryJay: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:

@Jokerman, make I add my own punch. Messi won under-20 world cup in 2005 and UCL in 2006, did that make him one of the recognized world best players then?

Your CR is completely flopped. And to think that you've been orgasming on Pessi, Pessi, Pessi all season long, yet Pessi has more goals and assists per game than your "performing" Pendu buhahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by ThierryJay: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Well said bro. I just love they way they are all cringing in shame after picking on Messi all season long.

Give Ronaldo 10 pieces of wood buhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Well said bro. I just love they way they are all cringing in shame after picking on Messi all season long.

Give Ronaldo 10 pieces of wood buhahaha
and no Greenwood to blame sef grin grin grin

since goals don dry up, they have decide to use his GOAT status on instagram to keep him afloat

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

@Jokerman, make I add my own punch. Messi won under-20 world cup in 2005 and UCL in 2006, did that make him one of the recognized world best players then?

Your CR is completely flopped. And to think that you've been orgasming on Pessi, Pessi, Pessi all season long, yet Pessi has more goals and assists per game than your "performing" Pendu buhahahahaha
Small Small with jokerman abeg............. na still our brother

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Not even EPL top 10 as at 2004....... What am i even saying? he wasn't even the best Man united player as at 2004.
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by ThierryJay: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Small Small with jokerman abeg............. na still our brother

Okay I don hear. Nothing wrong in giving my bro some hard truth once in a while though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Okay I don hear. Nothing wrong in giving my bro some hard truth once in a while though grin
grin grin
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Jokerman(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
He'll bounce back as usual cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? / Unveilling Baby Chelsenal / Who Is Your King Of Michael In Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.