Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,135 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time (1203 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / SPORTEPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time / EPL: Pogba’s Agent Hints He Might Leave Man Utd For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jokerman:
He'll bounce back as usual cheesy
If na Messi, he is finished but as na Ronaldo, he will bounce back.

If you believe Ronaldo is capable of bouncing back, why not Messi??

Will you guys ever learn to be objective and also quit this standard in assessing both??

Hypocrisy and Ronaldo fans na 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Jokerman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
If na Messi, he is finished but as na Ronaldo, he will bounce back.

If you believe Ronaldo is capable of bouncing back, why not Messi??

Will you guys ever learn to be objective and also quit this standard in assessing both??

Hypocrisy and Ronaldo fans na 5 & 6

Lol.... cheesy

Ronaldo has shown it a number of times
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol.... cheesy

Ronaldo has shown it a number of times
And Messi hasn't hun??
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Winningbot: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
OJEEMAH:
And Messi hasn't hun??

bring messi to this united and he will flop..the thing is this current united squad are almost clueless. If not for Rinaldo man u would not be in top 10 not to talk of UCL, they would've been knocked out.
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Winningbot:
bring messi to this united and he will flop..the thing is this current united squad are almost clueless. If not for Rinaldo man u would not be in top 10 not to talk of UCL, they would've been knocked out.
saying Messi will flop at man u is not a statement of fact so i will let it pass.

Did you say man u won't make top 10??

well, keep telling yourself that.

with Ronaldo, Juventus finished 4th last season while Man united finished 2nd without him.

without Ronaldo Juventus is still 4th on the log as at today while Man united is in 5th position with Ronaldo and if arsenal and Tottenham eventually wins their outstanding games, Man u will drop to 7th position.

Without him, Man u would have qualified from their UCL group. Man u is the only top dog in the group unlike last season group that had PSG and a tough..... even Ronaldo would not have saved them last season.

Just so you know, goal drought was not the reason Man u failed to qualify from that group cos they scored many goals and even defeated PSG away from home.
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by Winningbot: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
OJEEMAH:
saying Messi will flop at man u is not a statement of fact so i will let it pass.

Did you say man u won't make top 10??

well, keep telling yourself that.

with Ronaldo, Juventus finished 4th last season while Man united finished 2nd without him.

without Ronaldo Juventus is still 4th on the log as at today while Man united is in 5th position with Ronaldo and if arsenal and Tottenham eventually wins their outstanding games, Man u will drop to 7th position.

Without him, Man u would have qualified from their UCL group. Man u is the only top dog in the group unlike last season group that had PSG and a tough..... even Ronaldo would not have saved them last season.

Just so you know, goal drought was not the reason Man u failed to qualify from that group cos they scored many goals and even defeated PSG away from home.

With Cristiano Ronaldo starting

Games: 22

Wins: 12

Draws: 3

Defeats: 7

Points per game: 1.77

Win rate: 54.5%

Loss rate: 31.8%

Goals: 36

Goals per game: 1.63

Goals against: 32

Goals against per game: 1.45

Without Cristiano Ronaldo starting

Games: 10

Wins: 3

Draws: 6

Defeats: 1

Points per game: 1.5

Win rate: 30%

Loss rate: 10%

Goals: 14

Goals per game: 1.4

Goals against: 9

Goals against per game: 0.9
Re: EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time by OJEEMAH(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Winningbot:

With Cristiano Ronaldo starting

Games: 22

Wins: 12

Draws: 3

Defeats: 7

Points per game: 1.77

Win rate: 54.5%

Loss rate: 31.8%

Goals: 36

Goals per game: 1.63

Goals against: 32

Goals against per game: 1.45

Without Cristiano Ronaldo starting

Games: 10

Wins: 3

Draws: 6

Defeats: 1

Points per game: 1.5

Win rate: 30%

Loss rate: 10%

Goals: 14

Goals per game: 1.4

Goals against: 9

Goals against per game: 0.9

If this is correct then it is safe to say Ronaldo's presence has affected the team negatively.

Man United finished as runners up in the previous campaign and even began this season with so much optimism that they can compete by winning 2 and a draw before the unexpected arrival of Ronaldo that eventually unbalanced their game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Victor Osimhen And Christiano Ronaldo / Keshi Paid Two Months' Salary / Courtney Dike Rejects U-20 Allowance!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.