Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland (1047 Views)

Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Just in: APC Leader, Asiwaju Tinubu As He Peed In His Pant During Meeting With Oba Awujale of Ijebuland

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu paid a visit to the Oba of ijebuland, according to a statement he made on Twitter he visited the palace “to seek their royal counsel and their prayers as well as to consult with them on certain matters….“

In his words:

“Today, I paid a visit to our royal fathers – HRM The Awujale of Ijebuland, HRM The Alake of Egba Land and HRM The Olu of Ilar – at their respective palaces, to seek their royal counsel and their prayers as well as to consult with them on certain matters….“

“Our traditional institutions are fundamental to our culture and remain as important as ever in our quest for greater unity, cohesion and social development.“

“I commended the Royal Majesties for their fatherly contributions to sustaining peace and stability in the country.”

See Video here

https://epasswords.com.ng/just-in-embarrassment-for-apc-leader-asiwaju-tinubu-as-he-peed-in-his-pant-during-meeting-with-oba-awujale-of-ijebuland/
Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by Fahdiga(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
I saw it o. What a stench*pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by Thesaint141(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tell me it's not true.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by November1857(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2022

Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by Conwarden: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by CharleyBright(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fake
Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by lawalosky(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland by mightyhaze: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
That thing be like sheet

Anyways I trust his handlers.. from now on na Pampers for any occasions. This shd never happen again ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Isn’t Tinubu’s Achievement. / I Will Donate Half Of My Salary To Support Peter Obi Campaign / Popular Igbo Tv Presenter (okenwa ) “war Against ESN Is War Against Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.