Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos (783 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland / BREAKING: Stay At Home, Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Doctors who care for want you to enjoy your old age.

Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is no more politics but madness fuelling ethnic hatred.

I don't know why Mods should allow demonic and tasteless posts like this instead of waiting to be reported before the poster is banned.

The same Mods that ban people for calling a nasty poster nwa Osu as if nwa Osu does not exist.
Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by SHINJA: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

I don't know why Mods should allow demonic and tasteless posts like this instead of waiting to be reported before the poster is banned.

The same Mods that ban people for calling a nasty poster nwa Osu as if nwa Osu does not exist.

You this Yoruba Muslim shut up....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by BATified2023: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

that is what igbos have reduced d election to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by Siwisheswereesh: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
sanusidelunatic cheesy
Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Take the advice for your health sake and safety. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Take the advice for your health sake and safety. Don't say I didn't warn you.

By nature, you children of hate are always abnormal and aukward in virtually everything. That is why you mess up everywhere you go.
You will soon weep without control
Re: Breaking: Stay Far Anytime Tinubu Pees On His Clothes To Avoid Infection (photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
SHINJA:

You this Yoruba Muslim shut up....

Ajaokuta ma lomi omo olójà shrine, mechonu.

(1) (Reply)

Will APC Destroy Nigeria Democracy? / Old Naira Notes: Governors Will Abandon You After Elections / Inec Obeys Court Order,list Michael Enyong As Pdp Guber Candidate In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.