Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. (979 Views)

Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by Jenniferchuma10: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2022
A Young lady expresses regret and tendered a public apology following a viral video of her boyfriend on a ‘monkey filter’ which attracted hurtful comments towards her race making him to block her.

Lady tenders public apology to boyfriend after getting blocked following viral video of him on 'monkey filter' and hurtful comments under the post (Video)
The video had made rounds across the internet space some hours ago that captured the moment a man with a monkey filter on his face was handed a banana by a lady who insisted that he says ‘thank you.’

The lady in the viral video has taken to social media to tender a public apology to her man following hurtful comments that triggered her man to block her.

“Good evening ma/sir I am the lady that made the video you posted about a guy with filtered monkey face, some people are abusing me for doing it that am giving the white peoples the right to do Same to blacks… the video is all over TikTok and YouTube, they’ve turned it into a racist thing… please help me post this video what I did was just for fun and nothing more, I have no idea that it’s going to go viral this way,” she wrote.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lady-tenders-public-apology-to-boyfriend-after-getting-blocked-following-viral-video-of-him-on-monkey-filter-and-hurtful-comments-under-the-post-video/

1 Share

Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by donbachi(m): 1:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Water done already pass garri.
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by kenzysmith: 3:31am On Feb 15, 2022
But if u ask me the girl look like gorilla to me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by Babaken(m): 3:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Men are wisen up every passing day.
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by mayklef(m): 4:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Mkupiru miri nyanmiri people....na dem
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Fish brain
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by dacblogger: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2022
This is what happens when you play too much.
This is a very big insult on the boyfriend.

If that guy ever forgives her n take her back,that means he is very m*d.
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by judinho07(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2022
"i no blame u my dear, na d idiot way u call bf..way get d body of a man and a will of a baby..imagine make i sit'down may u rob me paint way go make me look lyk something else..azin my woman no fit dream'm talk-more of thinkim about it..having fun/play get limit...if u no activate ur ọwn..ur partner go toy with u..the idiot deserve every shame he is getting now...mmeaaa?!!!
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by TeeGentle(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
See as she turn her boyfriend to monkey
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2022
TeeGentle:
See as she turn her boyfriend to monkey
But na she resemble the real monkey. Look well cheesy
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by Zionzoom(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
judinho07:
"i no blame u my dear, na d idiot way u call bf..way get d body of a man and a will of a baby..imagine make i sit'down may u rob me paint way go make me look lyk something else..azin my woman no fit dream'm talk-more of thinkim about it..having fun/play get limit...if u no activate ur ọwn..ur partner go toy with u..the idiot deserve every shame he is getting now...mmeaaa?!!!
e be like na Snapchat filter
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by Druggey(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
this real monkey(girl) has finished disgracing the guy. na wa oh see perfect resemblance between the girl and the monkey in the video cool
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by judinho07(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
"nope,.i think is tik tok.?!!!
Zionzoom:
e be like na Snapchat filter
Re: Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked. by nachisunday(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
After sex and apology trending now is filter and apology.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " / Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. / Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.