Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,643 members, 7,937,902 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Buying Land In Ikorodu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Land In Ikorodu (11535 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Pitfalls To Avoid When Buying Land / Process Of Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by wunmiplus(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hello everyone,
My name is Wunmi, I'm from Agura in Ikorodu which is the last town on that axis that is to say after my town, you are heading to the Atlantic Ocean.
Very close close to the ocean, we have Chevron, Negris, Wescom among others.In order locations within the town are landed properties bought for private estates.
I am not into estate business but, my family have some plots to sell so if interested, don't hesitate to contact me.
For your safety, you can find out from the town planning office to know if any part of the town is government acquired.
For more information contact me at wunmiplus@yahoo.com or on 08028823040
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by buyfxx: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2009
ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE IN OGUN STATE, NIGERIA

THE FOLLOWING LANDED PROPERTIES ARE ON SALE FOR COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL ESTATE

33 acres of land along Papalanto\ Ilaro express road, Ewekoro lacal govt., Ogun state. The land is beside the road and it is located in a fast developing area. Calvary Unversity under construction along the road, Abowaba Manufacturing Company and filling stations under construction on part of the land. And many more. Price per acre #1.5m

36 acres of land in Adejorin road, behind Egba Owode Grammar school Owode Egba, Obafemi Owode Local govt., Ogun state. Obafemi Owode local is along Ibafo Mowe and Ofada Area. Price per acre #1.2m

30 acres of land in afowowa, along Lagos\Abeokuta express way, Ewekoro Local govt., the land is opposite Gateway polytechnic behinde Berger construction company. Price per acre #1.3m

For more infomation contact:

JAYKAYPLUS Estate and Land Consultant
6, Awolowo Avenue, Ifo, Ogun state
phone no: 07064457778
kennyfxx@yahoo.com
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by sonety2k(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2009
cool
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by agbedun: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
hey guys i have 2 plots of land at ikorodu GRA 111 Ext. 4 selling for 4/5 million each and it's negotiable so if u r the candidate u could reply to this advert or better yet call 07087756682 and remember this's Govt allocations sono wahala or omo onile problem
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by jizzie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
I stay in Gbogbo, Ikorodu. A plot of land is sold from 500k-800k depending on how developed the area is within Gbogbo/Baiyeku. the proposed area for the 4th Mainland brigde. Honestly, Ikorodu is a good place to get a land cos it's rapidly developing. If you're really interested in getting one around this area, you can reach me on 07058066749/08086568789 or by mail: jizzy_211@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by agbedun: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2010
agbedun:

hey guys i have 2 plots of land at ikorodu GRA 111 Ext. 4 selling for 2 million each and it's negotiable so if u r the candidate u could reply to this advert or better yet call 07087756682 or 07083922404 and remember this's Govt allocations so no wahala or omo onile problem and also i have another in ajah ii after alesh hotel in ado area if u r interested call me at the number or email me at agbedun@hotmail.com and am in naija now til second week in march thanks
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
There are available plots at IKORODU GRA 3 btw 1.9m to 2.7m per plot and OLUODO ESTATE BY FRCN EBUTE IKORODU @ 1.5m each. For your property needs, >,
HH&M. +234 Ê8055327922
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2010
Prices negotiable
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by 2dmax(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2011
wunmiplus:

Hello everyone,
My name is Wunmi, I'm from Agura in Ikorodu which is the last town on that axis that is to say after my town, you are heading to the Atlantic Ocean.
Very close close to the ocean, we have Chevron, Negris, Wescom among others.In order locations within the town are landed properties bought for private estates.
I am not into estate business but, my family have some plots to sell so if interested, don't hesitate to contact me.
For your safety, you can find out from the town planning office to know if any part of the town is government acquired.
wunmiplus:

Hello everyone,
wunmiplus:

Hello everyone,
wunmiplus:

Hello everyone,
hi wunmi, i'm coming to ikorodu nextt week. can we meet?
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2011
I have some plots of land for sale within OGIJO / ARAROMI environs - 450k each. There are estates i.e GRA 3 / OLUODO ESTATE / SHOLEBO ESTATE EBUTE that sells for between 1.5m and above depending on location, development, title & sqm. Some estates even sell for less price depending on location and development. Hh&m, > +234 8055327922. Email:sogbajimi@yahoo.com
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by bimsbims(f): 11:26pm On May 10, 2011
@Timehin,hello I am looking to buy ikorodu land.Can you pls tell me how far Gbaga off ijede road is from ogijo, ita -maga ,oluodo igbelefun and the rest?I am looking for a lad in vey well populated and good location inside ikorodu not villages or surroundings o.can you advice/help?
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by SK201: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls i need a land arroung Ogijo & Ogijo ikorodu.Free from govt acuisition/omo onile.

Need the house to advise on this.I bought a land from an agent in 2011 and laid the foundation in 2012 (with my briclayer).But now having a problem with the agent now ,because he insisted on building the house for me,which i refused because of the bad news about him .But now pushing the omo onile to disturb the workers on the site always.What do i do?
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by skimanski(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Kcfun(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2013
ikorodu will soon become crowdy area like ketu ojota n ikeja
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Kcfun(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2013
For the benefit of those that have intrest in half a plot @ Adamo Araromi in ikorodu @(350'000k).free from omonile wahala.The site is 5min drive to itokin express road. For further enquiry contact kc4myself79@ovi.com,08054052422/08022487506.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by ganny1: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2013
Kcfun: For the benefit of those that have intrest in half a plot @ Adamo Araromi in ikorodu @(350'000k).free from omonile wahala.The site is 5min drive to itokin express road. For further enquiry contact kc4myself79@ovi.com,08054052422/08022487506.
I have some land in Adamo Araromi too for estate but not for sale. Am trying to find out if its advisable now to build their now nd how much is mini flat for rentage? If I build it now, did u know maybe people are goin to rent it. Am not use to that place, I visit d place only wen am in town
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by eghosajohnny: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2013
ganny1: I have some land in Adamo Araromi too for estate but not for sale. Am trying to find out if its advisable now to build their now nd how much is mini flat for rentage? If I build it now, did u know maybe people are goin to rent it. Am not use to that place, I visit d place only wen am in town

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.

Here is my phone number 07031886484 my BBM pin3123DD40 and e mail johntontop14@yahoo.com
kindly reply me on this so that I will the way forward from there.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by MacLovington(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
ok
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Kcfun(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ ganny1:Araro fast developing now,i will advice you to start your project fast.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Homeyfav: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
How much is a plot of land in Ikorodu
https://www.landforsale.ng/plot-land-house-ikorodu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by meskana101: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello I am Mr Olayinka living in ikorodu agric, i have a half plot of land located in igbogbo ikorodu and this land has a window level 2 bedrooms on it so interested buyer can contact me on 08076243352.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Brand New Stunning Duplex To Let In Megamound Estate Ikota Ajah. 1yr Rent / Lagos Sealed Our House Over Land Use Charge / Building Partially Collapses In Sapele Town (Pictures attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.