Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Can 300-500k Start A Chemist Shop In Nigeria? Please Advise Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can 300-500k Start A Chemist Shop In Nigeria? Please Advise Me (1981 Views)

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / Please, How Much Can Set Up A Chemist Shop? / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can 300-500k Start A Chemist Shop In Nigeria? Please Advise Me by Lastborn081789(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hi everyone, please, I'm planning to start a Chemist shop with sum of 300-500k but I don't know if that will be enough with the current economy situation in the country.

I will be glad if anyone can put me through.

Can I start a Chemist shop that will be filled with drugs and provision at for the sum of 300-500k?

Thank you as I anticipate your contributions...

1 Like

Re: Can 300-500k Start A Chemist Shop In Nigeria? Please Advise Me by Ebubu7: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
It may not be full, but please start with whatever quantity of drug stock that amount can get you.

Start with drugs and commodities that are quick to sale. Like ampiclox, malaria medications, condoms, paracetamol, typhoid medications, pay your shop rent and registration fees and start small first

You can expand as profits start coming in.

2 Likes

Re: Can 300-500k Start A Chemist Shop In Nigeria? Please Advise Me by CrownOfClay724: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mba nu na.

Shelves, shop rent, agent and agreement and paintwork – alone – supposed swallow that 500k.

But it's relative sha... and mostly depends on your location.

However you do it, just make sure you start anyways.
If na to use the money package the place fess, do and then, make arrangements for further funds to start small.

With time, e go grow.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Acne Has Become Wild / 7 Crazy And Absurd Weight-loss Methods You Should Never Try / Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.