Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On (2435 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Eyanbahose: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
uthlaw:
yes
well, I out could get sha. 100k above should serve you well.

You can also look at Tecno devices too.
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Dozzyalive: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good evening Buddies.
I went to Raya Care in Port Harcourt on Thursday last week to register the phone for repair. I was called today that the motherboard needs to be changed at the cost of 39k.
I have concluded to buy Samsung Galaxy A22 (4GB, 64GB). How much is the current price ??. Thanks
Dozzyalive:
Good morning buddies.
I need urgent assistance concerning my Redmi 8 sudden shut down and inability to come up. The spec is 4GB, 64GB.
I bought the phone December 2019 and l must confess that it served its purpose till December 2021.
On three occasions in the month of December 2021, it switched off on its own which I usually bring on by pressing power button and volume down key together for some seconds.
Fast forward to 10th February 2022, I just woke up to find it switched off, I tried to power it by the above method but it was unresponsive. Later I took it to phone technician, after some couple of minutes, the phone came on and worked till yesterday when it switched off again. Till now, the phone is still switched off.
What is the solution to this??. I need urgent response. Thank you so much.
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by agadam(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dozzyalive:
Good evening Buddies.
I went to Raya Care in Port Harcourt on Thursday last week to register the phone for repair. I was called today that the motherboard needs to be changed at the cost of 39k.
I have concluded to buy Samsung Galaxy A22 (4GB, 64GB). How much is the current price ??. Thanks

good that you wanna buy a new Samsung Galaxy A22. check the price out at slot or any phone outlet.
But if you can endure for like 3weeks you get it at AE cheaper cool
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Adasun(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2022
My own redmi 7 na networks seize.Just finish making a call and the network seized...many technician don touch am but no way forward.
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Cheezzyy: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
tarantino1:
You dey talk of two years.

Useless redmi 9c wey I buy, 2 weeks, phone off, refused to come on, and the useless Raya engineers told me to come with 10K to fix it.

I'll never use any redmi product again and I'll advice people not to use them either. Shitty brand and shitty customer service.
I no know the kain substandard materials Redmi dey use
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Dozzyalive: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good evening Buddies. I finally got Samsung A22 yesterday for 105k at Slot. So far so good. I must confess that the phone is worth every penny. The battery � is awesome. Thanks everyone for your inputs.
agadam:

good that you wanna buy a new Samsung Galaxy A22. check the price out at slot or any phone outlet.
But if you can endure for like 3weeks you get it at AE cheaper cool
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by agadam(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Dozzyalive:
Good evening Buddies. I finally got Samsung A22 yesterday for 105k at Slot. So far so good. I must confess that the phone is worth every penny. The battery � is awesome. Thanks everyone for your inputs.
that's nice enjoy what you like grin
So what are you gonna do with your redmi 8 now, fix it or sale it as scrap ?
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Dozzyalive: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thanks buddy. I have made up my mind to sell it as scrap.
agadam:

Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by erobes: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
agadam:

How's d redmi 7 board u ordered? hope it's performing well? what android version came with it?....i just ordered mine too yesterday. i pray it lasts for a year or two
Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by agadam(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2022
erobes:

How's d redmi 7 board u ordered? hope it's performing well? what android version came with it?....i just ordered mine too yesterday. i pray it lasts for a year or two

it's doing absolutely well, i
just update it to the latest version as soon as i see new update

1 Like

Re: Redmi 8 Sudden Shut Down: Unable To Power On by Kayconcept2(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2022
At the end of the day, nah noise full their head. Them no go face their market way no dey make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces Magic Talk-on (all Network Calls For 45k Per Sec) / Nokia Asha 311 Or Tecno N3 / Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.