Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (296350 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2011
^^^ Damn . . . what kiinda bush meat is this one oh . . . . . ?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ibrokay(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2011
@ fhemmy.
It is fried snake.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kuntash: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2011
ibrokay:

@ fhemmy.
It is fried snake.

4 where? , with so much bone?

looks like a reptile, but no be snake
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2011
Hehehehehe!!!! Oga Fhemmmy, you wan chop this type?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2011
spyder880:

my pillars with the scaffolding works

This house is coming out so beautifully, Well done Lord Spyder880
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
Spyder

U don dey chop elephant? that thing looks like elephant trunk.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^^ as person wey dey enter bush everyday, I will require so much bush meat.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by cecegorz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
spyder880:

how many of you will be brave enough to eat this?
am talking to DHL to see if they can shift theses to my friends in foreign lands grin grin grin

Hahahaha. Oga Spyder,
I was at Nike Resort recently, and my coleagues in Enugu took me to this exact joint!!!
Those wood stump tables gave you out.
All manner of bush meat + fresh from the tree palmy!

@Am_Alone
Sorry man, i just saw your thread on how you replaced the former fake roofing sheets
though personally i still feel the old looks more .
I've already given you guys all the accolades on page 43,
after reading through your tremendous contributions.
Coincidentally, i ran into the Nigerian reps for your former stone coated steel alloy roof right there in Enugu
they showed me the original manufacturer's names inscribed on it, LLG housing, a New Zealand company.
I googled it and got thisĀ site,
http://www.alibaba.com/product/ng117900968-113781084-102891514/stone_coated_metal_shingles.html

Hope this helps any other person that still wants to use that shingles without getting skinned by Rogue dealers out there.
Personally i'm going for that for my private abode! You made me fell in love with it grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ cecegorz, my man, you are very correct, the wooden table joint has some very good bushmeat but I went there because of their pammy. For the best of bushmeat, we need to go to mama Onyinye joint at far away Nkwoagu Udi. The woman has made many guys refuse to go back abroad after returning to chop he bush meats,loll.
Maybe by the time you return agin, we shall check out some joints.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by vmp: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
hi sagwood are u still intrested in the asaba land let me know from vmp limiteddi@yahoo.com or callĀ  08160182087
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
ibrokay:

@ fhemmy.
It is fried snake.

I thought so too, but i dont think it is a snake.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
olubuffett:

Spyder

U don dey chop elephant? that thing looks like elephant trunk.

Are You sure?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
spyder880:

Hehehehehe!!!! Oga Fhemmmy, you wan chop this type?

Maybe, but i have to know what it is oh . . . please tell me what it is and when i visit, you have to take me there oh, but i want a fresh pammy sha
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Maybe, but i have to know what it is oh . . . please tell me what it is and when i visit, you have to take me there oh,[b] but i want a fresh pammy sha[/b]

The type of fresh pammy we have there is undiluted with water, such that honey bees will be flying around your cup to share the nectar with you, you can smell the aroma from the road grin grin grin, doesn't come cheap too.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
spyder880:

The type of fresh pammy we have there is undiluted with water, such that honey bees will be flying around your cup to share the nectar with you, you can smell the aroma from the road grin grin grin, doesn't come cheap too.

I dont have to worry about price na, cos Chief Spyder is with moi . . . . You surely like your pammy oh, see how you describe am.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
Went to look at these guys doing my pillars and not much is happening there. Just a little progress on the height of the designed pillars.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
Just enjoy this beautiful, confusing and unique work of art, some people have mastered the art of doing houses that will attract attention from afar.
What do you make of this duplex design? grin grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2011
Weird and cute
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2011
There's nothing to write about this house. I will say it's a waste of money and the time spent to build it.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^^ hehehehe, dont let the owner hear you o. I heard the guy is some sort of builder/architect prrofessional designer.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Richtronix(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
Way to busy and the Arch defines no purpose or aesthetic function.

Brilliant post by the way,

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kuntash: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
I am sure, ground houses in places as s old A crynambra state are very few. What could really cause this ? Na insufficient land abi na wetin ?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
spyder880:

^^^^ hehehehe, dont let the owner hear you o. I heard the guy is some sort of builder/architect prrofessional designer.

Builder/Architect Professional Designer indeed. Half baked designer that calls themselves professional. Wonders shall never end in naija.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:48am On Dec 13, 2011
More pictures from my house as the pillars now have caps,

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:56am On Dec 13, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Dec 13, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2011
This is lovely, Lord Spyder880. Well done.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
Loving it

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.