Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

What I Noticed With Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed With Girls! (3241 Views)

A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed With Girls! by LagosNissan: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2022
I have noticed some trends lately. Women like show offs.

I have always been an unassuming person from the cradle.

I am a type that will have 1 billion but will still go to buka to eat.

Will still associate with the boys in the street who may look like "below my level".

I hate showing off or bragging.

Even when I gained admission like 15 years ago to study the second most sought after course then and was already in 2nd year, I would still go to Jamb lesson centres to sit as though I was a jambite.

So it started from infancy.

NOW I don't like revealing so much to women when I meet them.

If I am worth 1 million, I create the impression or give a vibe of being worth 100k.

I noticed that this tends to make things difficult with girls.

Like you don't get the level of attention you ought to be getting just because they perceive you are not upto par.

I guess, I do this to get the true nature of these girls devoid of pretence.

I was speaking with one the other time and somehow we talked about phones and she said I lied about having iphone 13, just cos I hid it during her visit.

I HAVE concluded that show off gets the attention of these girls faster and may give you access to pussy easily too.

They don't want to get the impression that you are not rich.

They can even reject money from you to form wife material when you are perceived to be rich in a bid to get you for themselves permanently in marriage.

This probably explains why players lie to these girls, use and dump them later.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
U are right bro.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2022
noted

So,what is next?

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by EmzyT: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Goldbw122(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Na today you know

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Truvelisback(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
LagosNissan:

Will still associate with the boys in the street who may look like "below my level".

Even when I gained admission like 15 years ago to study the second most sought after course then and was already in 2nd year, I would still go to Jamb lesson centres to sit as though I was a jambite.

If I am worth 1 million, I create the impression or give a vibe of being worth 100k.

Like you don't get the level of attention you ought to be getting just because they perceive you are not upto par.

I was speaking with one the other time and somehow we talked about phones and she said I lied about having iphone 13, just cos I hid it during her visit.

I HAVE concluded that show off gets the attention of these girls faster and may give you access to pussy easily too.

They can even reject money from you to form wife material when you are perceived to be rich in a bid to get you for themselves permanently in marriage.

U have said it all.
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by candidladyTemp(f): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2022
How old are you ?

Ibet you are over 30

You have been staying under your mum/sis roof and you never noticed ?

Modified :
That dude above agrees with almost everything/anything... Yaro got no mind of his own... Puppet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Sammy101111(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Na so woman be oh
Them go always collect from men to please them self

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
OP, so you didn't know about all these before?

Nigeria girls loves shows off die. Esp those broke and entitled ones. And they also love bragging alot when they know they have absolutely nothing. This is why they find bad guys and play boys highly attractive. Just by showing off, you can bang any Nigeria girl's pussy, dump her and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by wiseone28: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2022

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by bluefilm: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
LagosNissan:

But noticed very well.

But all these things you noticed are already general knowledge.
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by OloriPlug: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Count6: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
you should stop complaining about naija girls cause like kida kudz said "Lagos girls just wanna survive" ... If Dem no beg and trade pvssy for money how Dem go see am. You can't have a proper relationship in Nigeria now if you don't have money, something go bend but with money na straight line ..

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by LagosNissan: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Count6:
Honestly you should stop complaining about naija girls cause like kinda kudz said "Lagos girls just want survive" ... If Dem no beg and trade pvssy for money how Dem go see am. You can't have a proper relationship in Nigeria now if you don't have money, something go bend but with money na straight line ..

I tire
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
embarassed
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by LagosNissan: 7:20pm On May 28, 2022
@legaleagles

Please i can't access my pm

Could you drop your email?
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by Ebakere: 8:52pm On May 28, 2022
You are right bro

But not all girls
Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by LegalEagles: 11:20pm On May 28, 2022
LagosNissan:
@legaleagles

Please i can't access my pm

Could you drop your email?
delegaleagles@gmail.com
You can reach me via WhatsApp on +2347068408381

(1) (Reply)

Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) / Which Tribe Has The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria? / Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.