Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,297 members, 7,943,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. (210 Views)

Prosperity Preachers Are Aiding Ritual Killings / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / You Can Still Take It Back No Matter The Enemies Has Stolen From You Check Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Bad Company Corrupts

Duration: 54 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6-GigTcHl8

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. by LIONSABRE(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2022
show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are! A saying i won't forget,bad company was what ruined my co-worker's long term marriage in a jiphy.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2022
LIONSABRE:
show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are! A saying i won't forget,bad company was what ruined my co-worker's long term marriage in a jiphy.

I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. by Arkadrob(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
The kind of friends we keep affects our relationship with God, and that’s because our close friends have either positive or negative influence on our lives.

It is expected that as humans, we must interact. We must share our ideas, happiness, and sadness with people.

But it comes with a problem. Do we have friends that we can trust to lead us rightly? Therefore, we must be careful about the company we keep.

This is especially important for young men and women who their peers can easily sway.

Good morning. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Arkadrob:
The kind of friends we keep affects our relationship with God, and that’s because our close friends have massive either positive or negative influence on our lives.

It is expected that as humans, we must interact. We must share our ideas, happiness, and sadness with people.

But it comes with a problem. Do we have friends that we can trust to lead us rightly? Therefore, we must be careful about the company we keep.

This is especially important for young men and women who their peers can easily sway.

Good morning. smiley

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Aiding And Abetting You? Check Your Counsellors. by Tekahashi: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Arkadrob:
The kind of friends we keep affects our relationship with God, and that’s because our close friends have either positive or negative influence on our lives.

Good morning. smiley
you know the problem is,if the good demarcates themselves from the bad because of the fear of that notion,then who's tasked with the responsibilities of trying to change the bad ones

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Convoy Truckers Hit DC With Holy Spirit Fire In Their Hearts, Jericho Ma / The Interpretation Of The Dream,"drawing From The Well That Has No Water" / Short Analysis On Rolf Furulis New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.