Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,230 members, 7,887,623 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop (29044 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by dijas(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
South again. What are Nigerians still doing there?

Meanwhile if you want to get rid of pimples, acne, darkspots, wrinkles and sunburn, visit my signature

4 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by doncollino: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
that old lady on yellow appear on all mob pics, hope the authorities have picked her up. hahahah
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by izac82: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:
Afonja respect your host grin grin grin
And you think this is funny?

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Funflipper: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
He bought a stolen laptop or he paid a south african fool peanuts to go steal the laptop.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by BabaIbo: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Who won't want to kill d flat heads and there bad mouth and chest beating but as a fellow Nigerian south Africa is looking for trouble and should be made to produce and prosecute those that carried out d atrocities

Na your fellow skull mining headquarters indigene them kpai o.

Read Ol...odo read!

11 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by ELgordo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ovoko.... that's how they killed my guy sule who had been living in s.a since 2014.... am glad we talked b4 he too got murdered it's a damn shame .... Nigerians flee the land joor e no pure....

5 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
I wish some adults close by can confiscate the phone some of this kids were using here on this forum... This is getting really annoying..

4 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by fredwill1357(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
T
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
johnmartus:
John Nicholas that name is not a household in Yorubaland R.I.P man.
You probably rushed into this thread to check if the man is from the east so that you can give your normal "respect your host" advice.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by xamuel17(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
I need to own a Glock 40!
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by MosheDayan: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
izac82:

And you think this is funny?
GTFOH grin
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Godfullsam(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:

You are very stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by theTranscriber: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tjobathong! angry
Jaceblaze
angry angry

1 Like

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Biafranodogwu55: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
South africa the xenophobian capital of africa

1 Like

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Give me $1billion I can never live in that country, I dislike the country with so much passion, their xenophobia is even extended to their airline, I am talking from experience

11 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Obiebanks007(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
tito44:
did he mine anyone's skull there??

Must you always show people you don't have sense....

I guess u didn't read the news....Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by JooEeL(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
The impulsiveness of these people of South Africa is something else.

Sometimes I wish our geographies could be exchanged so that their madness can clash with that of the Fulanis and who cares -- the leader takes it all!

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by rajiedreez: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bad
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Bigchristo: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/south-african-mob-kills-nigerian-in-his-shop/
Well it’s never a good thing to participate in such business of buying stolen property I can not take side with such thing, on the other hand Nigerians where in the scene without doing nothing as they were attacking him then waited till they beat him half dead before calling ambulance that’s complete foolishness on their part to let such happen, regardless of anything that happened as a Nigeria living in diaspora always learn to fight along with your Brother, always remember we are human being before tribes and race separated us.

3 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by tito44: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Obiebanks007:

Must you always show people you don't have sense....

I guess u didn't read the news....Mtcheeew

u mean senseless like that woman that bore you?
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Originalsly: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmm.... seems like his shop is also a place for fencing .... buying and selling stolen stuff. Lost his life due to smartness in a foreign land where Nigerians are disliked. We need to leave our bad ways behind when leaving the country.

5 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by SOFTSKILL: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:

Coming from an Osu, Mpurumiri is dangerous to mental health
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by MosheDayan: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Godfullsam:

You are very stewpid.
Afonja respect your host. stop accommodating stolen laptops grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by duro4chang(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:
You took your meth today?

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by MosheDayan: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Coming from an Osu, Mpurumiri is dangerous to mental health
Respect your host. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, nawa o.

What is the guy selling in S.A?

I don't even know what people see in S.A sef.

This is inspired by envy, it is common in Yor..ubaland, when they see strangers, especially young ones doing well, they will start displaying their envy.
Trash as usual.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yet some Nigerians still wanna go there. History has shown us oppressed when liberated become oppressors. E.g jews, Liberian Americans, south africans etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by alpharoyalty: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Damn
These black south Africans deserve apartheid forever.
Bunch of animals

2 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by SOFTSKILL: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:
i cover my head with the blood of jesus shocked shocked shocked

That's a very good prayer passing through Okija
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Who won't want to kill d flat heads and there bad mouth and chest beating but as a fellow Nigerian south Africa is looking for trouble and should be made to produce and prosecute those that carried out d atrocities
I bet you're not educated enough to know that this comment of yours can pass as hate speech and make life generally more difficult for you...

4 Likes

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by duro4chang(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
MosheDayan:
i cover my head with the blood of jesus shocked shocked shocked
But then stay away from drugs, stealing and cannibalism abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.