Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,182 members, 7,946,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own (511 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by MadeINchenzen2: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is because there will be no excuse when the kids start asking mind bugging questions like.

Why are we Nigerians?cheesy
Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by chatinent: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
That's your reason not to have kids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by candidladyTemp(f): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
This is because there will be no excuse when the kids start asking mind bugging questions like.

Especially if it is a male child double wahala

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

They would do anything to 'japa'... Many would sell their own parents...

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Lol... Before making decisions such as this, remember your kids... grin

Funny enough, our life ain't ours alone... So many people depending on us...

Every choice matters

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by candidladyTemp(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:

They would do anything to 'japa'... Many would sell their own parents...

smiley

Babu arya,....

Those genders are just something else... Grateful to Hera for making me the only kid and a female for that matter
Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by MadeINchenzen2: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
chatinent:
That's your reason not to have kids?
I will rather not have them than produce full blooded Nigerians as kids. I will marry an American woman or an English woman.
Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by MadeINchenzen2: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

a male child may become frustrated and depressed before using his dad for yahoo yahoo ritualscheesy
Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by chatinent: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I will rather not have them than produce full blooded Nigerians as kids. I will marry an American woman or an English woman.

No bi to say you go marry dem bi the koko, dem go gree marry you with your four corner head?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by MadeINchenzen2: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
chatinent:

No bi to say you go marry dem bi the koko, dem go gree marry you with your four corner head?
ilegendd be careful... I am not as ugly and local like you. grin
Re: Don't Be Hasty About Getting Married Because You Want Kids Of Your Own by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
chatinent:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation And Its Effect On Your Health And Well-being / My Dog Nii Is Dead / I’m I Destroying My Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.