Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Female Singers Of All Time - PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Female Singers Of All Time - PHOTOS (1104 Views)

Top 5 Hottest American Female Singers Of All Time (PHOTOS) / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Female Singers Of All Time - PHOTOS by 0Tolu0: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
The Nigerian music industry is home to some of the hottest Nigerian female singers. These women can take your breath away with their exceptional beauty.

Most of these women are not just beautiful, they are also very talented and successful at what they do.

There are many beautiful female musicians in Nigeria but this article contains a list (in no particular order) of 5 of the hottest Nigerian female singers.

(5) Simi
Simisola Kosoko or simply Simi as she’s popularly known is no doubt one of the most beautiful female singers we have in Nigeria. Simi is also talented, she became famous after the release of her hit single “Tiff” in 2014.

Simi has released many hit songs. Some of the songs she has released includes: Duduke, Joromi, Ayo, Smile For Me, Aimasiko, Woman and Jericho.

(4) Chidinma
Chidinma Ekile or Chidinma as she’s popularly known is another gorgeous Nigerian female artist on the list.

Chidinma rose to fame after she participated in and won MTN Project Fame West Africa in 2010.

Chidinma has released many hit songs. Some of the songs she has released includes: Love Me, Kedike, Fall In Love and All I Want Is You.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
https://humornstuff.com/top-5-hottest-nigerian-female-singers-of-all-time/

Re: Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Female Singers Of All Time - PHOTOS by candidladyTemp(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
LA click la handicap

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Female Singers Of All Time - PHOTOS by silverlinen(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na simi breast for me,any other thing about her, is null
Re: Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Female Singers Of All Time - PHOTOS by slynat(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
[color=#550000][/color] hottest, is all we can offer?

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Caught Double Dating / My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out / My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.