Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,579 members, 7,944,748 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money (1144 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / What Is Your Love Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by IntelChief: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Am a university student and currently at home due to the ongoing ASUU strike, and had been unable to secure a job. (Many employers are uninterested in part-time workers).

My babe's birthday is coming up next month and she had been pressuring me to sponsor her birthday. I told her earlier this month when she brought the issue up that am currently broke and cant sponsor her birthday; but I promised to give her a special treatment when school resumes as a way making up.

To my greatest surprise, she brought thesame issue up again yesterday like we've not discussed it before. Though I became very angry, but I spoke to her calmly, reminding her our previous agreement and how she is currently making me feel 'impotent' by giving me a cross she knows I can't carry.

Only for her to get angry and said HER LOVE LANGUAGE IS DEMANDING MONEY. And if she doesn't get it, she doesn't feel loved. I've been seriously down since yesterday.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Baloranking(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy na them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by bartho101(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2022
How long who na don dey date?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by shege45: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
IntelChief:
Am a university student and currently at home due to the ongoing ASUU strike, and had been unable to secure a job. (Many employers are uninterested in part-time workers).

My babe's birthday is coming up next month and she had been pressuring me to sponsor her birthday. I told her earlier this month when she brought the issue up that am currently broke and cant sponsor her birthday; but I promised to give her a special treatment when school resumes as a way making up.

To my greatest surprise, she brought thesame issue up again yesterday like we've not discussed it before. Though I became very angry, but I spoke to her calmly, reminding her our previous agreement and how she is currently making me feel 'impotent' by giving me a cross she knows I can't carry.

Only for her to get angry and said HER LOVE LANGUAGE IS DEMANDING MONEY. And if she doesn't get it, she doesn't feel loved. I've been seriously down since yesterday.
prepare your mind. She’s chatting with someone else that will give her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by YeyeGbami: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Women and money.

They themselves can’t help it, na inbuilt

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Triquetra: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2022
This is seriously funny grin
When did they add this type of love language to the five we know previously and we didn't know about it....

My brother, you cannot be jobless and still have problem with your mental health...else, depression is knocking at your door and this can actually make you do what you don't want you do and land you in serious trouble...just because you wanna please a woman for her birthday......

You know what you'll do, just make up your mind to damn the consequences...

Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by dawnomike(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2022
She has simply told you her love language... Since you can't speak the language, I beg you my brother - Flee for dear life!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Newton2024: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
IntelChief:

"...but I promised to give her a special treatment when school resumes as a way making up."
Where would the making up money come from? Do you have side hustle at school? The girl has told you her mind already and she won't tell you her next action. I will advise that you graduate first before spending on a woman you would want to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
She's self-centered... Let her sponsor her own fu**ing birthday...

Money is her love language... She should express herself too and give you cash whenever you demand for it...

Some people are entitled... Obnoxious human being... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by PrimeWatermark: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
You went for love, now she dey carry you go where you no know.

You better opt out. Truth is, even if you give her, she would still bill other guys and guess what?
Some would give her double of what you gave. And she'd appreciate them more.

Don't stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Executer: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Her language is money and she can't speak it.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Totiemide: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is she a student?

If yes, she needs correct resetting. So dz Buhari no reach her side. Why is she been self centered and difficult to understand that you are broke and still hoping the strike is called off.

Please don't do more than yourself, at least you remember her birthday. What if you forgot the birthday nko?

This entitlement mentality is nw becoming a virus.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Youngpo413: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
She was on her own and na you carry your leg waka go find wahalla....what ever you see,take am like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some women need love, but majority needs money, find the one that needs love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by EmzyT: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by elmagnifico411(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Your girlfriend dey mad! Love language kill her there! Must she celebrate her birthday? Can she not go to her parents even if she must celebrate? Na u i blame sef. Whether na by force to get girlfriend and u are even there, saying youve been seriously down. In short, u sef dey mad! E be like sey u get sense but u no wan use am.. U no sabi sey person wey too like money no dey get loyalty?? Maybe when u find out sey na number 5 u be on her list, your brain go reset.
IntelChief:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Sonnobax15(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin
You can imagine a senseless banny demanding for money from a guy wey no born her cheesy. Isn't the scorpion queen supposed to go to her parents who gave birth to useless asssss in the first place to sponsor her mumu birthday undecided

BTW,where una take dey see all these kind mumu bannies dey date self? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by loosecanon50(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Borrow from loan apps take sponsor her birthday, I use God beg you

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Tboymessiah(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

You better change ur love language to knacking

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by toujurs: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mine is gifts, she loves gifts alot, but this bitch can't give, she only likes to collect. She feels the sex is enough offering to a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by Jayrockk: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's a huge red flag, the quicker u dump her ass the better fr u
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money by diogo23: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
IntelChief:

Down for what? If i may ask?

(1) (Reply)

Upghana / Breaking Up With My Gf Because Should Couldn't Beg Me / What/who Are You Afraid To Lose In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.