Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Shocking Truth About Contraceptives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking Truth About Contraceptives (393 Views)

5 Common Myths About Contraceptives You Need To Stop Believing / Covid 19: China Lied To Us All This While, The Shocking Truth Abouth Covid 19 / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Truth About Contraceptives by Laurry9: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hello beautiful ladies,
Many of us make costly mistakes, especially as single ladies because of our so called knowledge on contraceptive pills. I met a friend a year ago who used to be my course mate, I was surprised to see her pregnant, I asked how it happened, she narrated her ordeal to me and there was something she said that I took note of(the fact that she drank salt and water and also used postinor 2 four days after sex). To cut the long story, madam had the wrong knowledge about contraceptives.

There are many things we think we know about contraceptives,but they are wrong and when it comes to the use of it, there are also many things we don't know.
We think postinor2 can help in all situations, relying on ampiclox, salt and water, Andrew liver salt, lemon, stout, squatting and urinating after sex and so many others. Even lactating moms are not exempted. They feel because they are not menstruating, they cant get pregnant!
I read a very powerful detailed book, it opened my eyes to a lot of things on this topic;
-The method on how to prevent pregnancy without any form of contraceptives including condoms.
-The effect of ampiclox, Andrew liver salt, salt and water, dry gin, alabukun and lime, How efficacious are they?
-The best pill to take once a month; only once a month,take it more than once you have yourself to blame in future.
-Best emergency contraceptive
-What postinor does to the womb, the effects in future on getting pregnant and giving birth due to excess usage.
- Sexual position that reduces your chances of getting pregnant.
I have listed just a few.

Re: Shocking Truth About Contraceptives by Laurry9: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you have questions or you need the book.connect with me on whatsapp 08085682155 let's chat.
Re: Shocking Truth About Contraceptives by Laurry9: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Before the introduction of Oral contraceptive pills and the likes.

What was used to prevent pregnancy after sex?

Well, It has being herbs.

And most of them are available today.

But science has made it quite easy for ladies.

Who now has access to emergency contraceptive pills that are easily accessible.

But many ladies are still not aware that their knowledge about contraceptives is wack.

Each time they hear of contraceptive pills, all they think about is postpill, postinor 2.

Of course postpill, postinor 2 are the most common emergency contraceptives.

I'm not even bothered by how it is taken because, they are likely to work.

What I'm bothered about is the fact that they think in all cases it can work to 5days.

Which is a lie!!!

This is why there are unwanted pregnancies.

Lots of ladies looking for drugs to take and doctors to help them terminate pregnancies despite the use of contraceptives.
Knowledge applied is great power.

You see...

There is only one secret pill that offers such protection against pregnancy for up to 5days.(over 90% protection).

Ladies still think postinor 2 and postpill is the only emergency contraceptives out there. Meanwhile they are up to 3.

This little-known ebook called "THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT CONTRACEPTIVES" has really opened my eyes to informations I never knew existed.

The most funny ones are married women.

It is not surprising seeing women today with 7 kids and only a year gap separates them.

They think you can't get pregnant while breastfeeding.

Or you can't get pregnant as long as you are not menstruating while breastfeeding.

Another lie!!!

There are certain criteria you must put in place to prevent pregnancy while breastfeeding if you don't want to use contraceptives. Your friend was never pregnant while she breastfed, I am so sure that there are certain things she did that you aren't aware of. And she may have done this things without her knowing.

I see this ebook called THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT CONTRACEPTIVES as a must have for all women

You can get a copy today.

My WhatsApp number is in the comments.

Send a message now to get yours!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer / Nerve Damage: Cause, Detection & Diagnosis / JUST IN: Don’t Try It” –young Lady Warns, Sharing  Her Experience After Insertin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.