Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,449 members, 7,897,903 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) (46748 Views)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Op he did not erect billboard...he advertised on the billboard and it has time limit ....... you too can advertise your erection on the billboard grin

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:

How does it "feel" like ass licking? Are you the one licking the ass that u are now feeling it?
Don't mind her
Most women will feel threatened by this type of closeness between brothers because it will be very difficult for any woman to manipulate any of them.

3 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Goddyj(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
The billboard apart, may we not become boy-boy to our younger brothers because of money.
So being in good terms with your richer younger brother is now boy boy.

4 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
AgencyReport:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWpC5tIuok

https://instagram.com/stories/iam_emoney1/2776262142165408647?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

K-Cee didn't erect the billboard. That is one of the toll gates on lekki expressway. How did K-Cee erect one of them? He only paid for an advert to be put on the bill board

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by astOorR(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
The billboard apart, may we not become boy-boy to our younger brothers because of money.

The most foolish thing I've read on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
E no mean bro

That's a typical African Mentality
God can decide to Raise or Iift Anyone up first in a Family regardless of position and The person will inturn lift the whole family up, it is what it is

It's rare and uncommon to find family that all of them member just make success

Even our so called polithiefians looting our economy why you think they doing it besides the greed, they raking up wealth for their generation yet unborn not to suffer and thereby careless about anyone else or people they serve as long as their family is Okay
chatinent:

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by assholemods: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Winningbot:
e money sabi dress sha
My brother I love that dress die! cool cool

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by slimmoney(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
ur brother get money u no near am follow am chop, if he dey mentally unstable tomorrow no be u dey go call to come carry am?
chatinent:

3 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by jimyjames(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
May we be our brothers keeper without jealousy, and not be envious of our junior brothers wealth,
if your junior brother is richer than you don't turn him to an enemy it's a gift from God my friend.

5 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na money dey talk

When you make it big too you go sabi dress even if you no get dress sense dem go dey dress you, na your money dey talk
Winningbot:
e money sabi dress sha

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
wonder233:
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
and you dropped a comment
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by gentiles(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
franchasng:
As foolish as you are, you believe that being the eldest will make you the most successful.

You ought to appreciate their enviable relationship as brothers despite the wealth because so many other families become enemies of each other once one or two of the siblings start seeing money.

But these guys have remained brotherly despite the money that tored many lovely families apart.
This ur comment is deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by rex21: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
I used to like some of your comments here, but this is complete nonsense. A mentality like this will make one envious of his own family.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
Kcee funded e money marriage , Introduced him to his wife

They are not just brothers but friends too relax

2 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

You're chatting nonsense and those who liked your comment are just like you... full of empty pride.

3 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Kaiser20: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:
All these money miss road Easterners feeling funky in Yorubaland sef..
If you don't know what to do with money, go back to your village or hometown to develop the place. This show of idiocy moves noone.
Very funny, you're from Benin republic, you have no property in Lagos, no registered business in Lagos, you are not a tax payer in Lagos,no voters card.
You are asking Emoney who is born in Lagos, has property in Lagos,a tax payer in Lagos, has businesses in Lagos to vacate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by shortIGBOman: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
airminem:
I think all this guys are part of the Abba Kyaris drug ring

Nwata Anayo Eze BS undecided

Yes na.
Na them put Abba Kyari for trouble. They are from Anambra and that's the HQ for Dr*gs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by goody234: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
The mentality of nigerians sha ...no wonder there are wannabe yahoo boys and ritualists marauding all over the country !!
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by flokii: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kaiser20:

Very funny, you're from Benin republic, you have no property in Lagos, no registered business in Lagos, you are not a tax payer in Lagos,no voters card.
You are asking Emoney who is born in Lagos, has property in Lagos,a tax payer in Lagos, has businesses in Lagos to vacate.

Ejo lo fe ro.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by BBBmall25: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
pretydiva:
Wahala for who no get money oo
Yeah... i gatew
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by kunyeo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

With this mindset, it will take an extraordinary grace of God for you to be rich!

3 Likes

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by fredoooooo: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Are u ok??
What do u mean by boy boy??
By showing his brother love??
I respect them more than the twins psquare.
Kcee & emoney know what blood is about
They have always been together even when emoney had nothing!
Person wey dey craze , na people like him dey kill their brothers because of money and property ..

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
franchasng:
Majority of them come from broken and shattered family backgrounds so they expect other families to be like their own family where enmity, envy, pride and wickedness reign supreme.

Typical Igbo families are always like this; except for few Igbo families raised to believe that ones success belongs to him and his wife and kids alone, which breeds envy and disunity.

So if your younger brother becomes the President, you will be there forming elder brother instead of humbling yourself to improve your own life with joy

Yes I believe typical Igbo families are like that and those of us from other tribes have even learned from that. I say this as a Yoruba person...

It's also possible that the person who quoted me is an Igbo, sometimes it's not about ethnicity, it's about the mindset.

Have a nice day sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
decub:

Money apart, those brothers are bloodly bonded. Emeka still accords K.C his due respect.

I always thought Kay was the younger of both... Interesting!!! undecided
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Oddfinder: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Are u ok??
What do u mean by boy boy??
By showing his brother love??
I respect them more than the twins psquare.
Kcee & emoney know what blood is about
They have always been together even when emoney had nothing!
No mind dat boy..na indomie generation.
Kcee dat made money long before E money

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Advert money straight to the coffers of the LASG.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
havenz:
More age E-money.
I tap the same grace from the Almighty, amen.

You guys abuse the word "Grace" a lot in this country... Must be a clear indication of poor education.

You even had to bring God's name into it.

There is no grace to "tap" into (whatever that even means)...

It makes more sense to observe a successful man, learn his ways or secrets, apply them to your hustle, and succeed!

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Ifakiland(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
You're a fool. Na pride go kill you lass lass

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Zulez: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
mumu man poverty go kill u with ur pride

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo) / 'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.