Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,450 members, 7,897,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) (46749 Views)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if u are feeling it. I asked; are the one licking the ass?
Did he erect a billboard? Can u show me the billboard he erected? How does how he chooses to wish his younger brother happy birthday equate to asslicking? What was the response of d celebrant to his brothers gesture?

Go read ur last statement if you did not ask me. You can't even remember your own writeup but ur hand sharp for typing. Anyway. It feels like ass licking end of story.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:
How is the elder serving the younger or "worshipping him" as u allege?

Oh come on.. can't you see? Kcee abandoned his music career to follow his younger brother. e-money he practically goes with him every were. Because he have money... Is DAT not servant master relationship? It may sound normal to u. But its a bad omen..
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by kingjis: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Golan007:

Broken record.

Broken record like the porvety disturbing you

Lol
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Aguodo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
The billboard apart, may we not become boy-boy to our younger brothers because of money.

You have just given away your kind of person. So your younger brother can't be richer than. Chai I fear you. Thank God you are not my brother.

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by kingjis: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Way4orward:
Grow up bro.

Poor people like you hate
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by kingjis: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:
the guy spoke well. Its not a good thing for the elder to serve the younger.. or worship him.. its not a good omen

Poor people like you hate

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by kingjis: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:
the guy spoke well. Its not a good thing for the elder to serve the younger.. or worship him.. its not a good omen

So if your young brother ,becomes a governor you won't serve and worship him ?

Hunger will kill you hater
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:

Oh come on.. can't you see? Kcee abandoned his music career to follow his younger brother. e-money he practically goes with him every were. Because he have money... Is DAT not servant master relationship? It may sound normal to u. But its a bad omen..

How did K-Cee abandon his music career to follow his brother? How do u no that "he practically goes with him every were."? Are u always with them?

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Adakintroy:

Go read ur last statement if you did not ask me. You can't even remember your own writeup but ur hand sharp for typing. Anyway. It feels like ass licking end of story.

Then produce my "last statement" verbatim to support your point. Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

I didn't ask u if u are feeling it. I asked; are the one licking the ass?

Did he erect a billboard? Can u show me the billboard he erected? How does how he chooses to wish his younger brother happy birthday equate to asslicking? What was the response of d celebrant to his brothers gesture?
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:

Honestly u are daft!
How did kcee abandoned his music career to follow emoney?? Who owns five star? U people don't even know these guys history when kcee & presh were together. Kcee made money before emoney, it was kcee that helped emoney to the level he is today. Kcee was d one that sponsored emoney's wedding when he had nothing. If their visitation to their home town together is what u refer to as follow follow, I can guess u are from a very disunited family!
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
kingjis:

So if your young brother ,becomes a governor you won't serve and worship him ?

Hunger will kill you hater
I will only celebrate him.. once in a while. Its called integrity not hate or pride... I don't hate people.. take note..

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Honestly u are daft!
How did kcee abandoned his music career to follow emoney?? Who owns five star? U people don't even know these guys history when kcee & presh were together. Kcee made money before emoney, it was kcee that helped emoney to the level he is today. Kcee sponsored emoney's wedding. If their visitation to their home town together is what u refer to as follow follow, I can guess u are from a very disunited family!
Mr rubbish. U should not come into a conversation with insult. We are not quarelling. Ok? If u can't talk we'll be silent. Kcee may have started well or had money be his brother. But what is happening today? Is kcee still a musician? WEN last did u see him drop a single.. if not of recent... Music is is calling. Business is e money calling. Kcee is a nice guy. Good at what he does. But.....
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Biafranodogwu55: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
The billboard apart, may we not become boy-boy to our younger brothers because of money.
U like trouble ehn

1 Like

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:

How did K-Cee abandon his music career to follow his brother? How do u no that "he practically goes with him every were."? Are u always with them?
my brother that is d way it is... Take it or leave it.. its good dey are together.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:

WEN last did u see kcee release a single ? As a musician. U have to keep in touch with Ur fans by dropping singles ep or album consistently.. u gerit?
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Adakintroy:

Erecting a whole billboard. When you can just call him up in private and chat for long hrs unend. Yes am feeling it. It's ass licking.
Did u actually type the bold??
People celebrate others depending on how special they are to them. When Cristiano Ronaldo Lighted Up Dubai's Burj Khalifa With Girlfriend's Face for her birthday was he asss licking his girlfriend?? Those who publish the birthday of their loved ones in newspapers, does that mean they are asss licking??
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:
Mr rubbish. U should not come into a conversation with insult. We are not quarelling. Ok? If u can't talk we'll be silent. Kcee may have started well or had money be his brother. But what is happening today? Is kcee still a musician? WEN last did u see him drop a single.. if not of recent... Music is is calling. Business is e money calling. Kcee is a nice guy. Good at what he does. But.....
I had to insult u because ur post didn't make sense! When kcee & emoney worked together under five star was the peak of his music career. But u don't expect him to sing forever!
How many of kcee's mate in the music industry are still doing music?? If he finds better investment paying more than music, do u expect him not to diversify? The likes of Ruggedman, Anogri, Lexydoo, abdukalreem, Sasha, etc that even came after kcee. How many of the old musicians do u still see dropping singles? Don't u know music works with time? Every artist get his time & reign. U need to listen to Nico gravity song to timaya!
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

I had to insult u because ur post didn't make sense! When kcee & emoney worked together under five star was the peak of his music career. But u don't expect him to sing forever!
How many of kcee's mate in the music industry are still doing music?? If he finds better investment paying more than music, do u expect him not to diversify? The likes of Ruggedman, Anogri, Lexydoo, abdukalreem, Sasha, etc that even came after kcee. How many of the old musicians do u still see dropping singles? Don't u know music works with time? Every artist get his time & reign. U need to listen to Nico gravity song to timaya!

Mr rubbish am a musician as well ok? I know all this. U just don't want to get what am saying.. let not drag the matter. 07032916886. U can hit me anytime. Its nice meeting you bro..
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:

WEN last did u see kcee release a single ? As a musician. U have to keep in touch with Ur fans by dropping singles ep or album consistently.. u gerit?

You haven't answered my questions:

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:

Kcee is an old musician!
Him time don pass, seems u have no idea when they started as kcee presh. The only record label then was kennis music, where is kennis today? The old ones must go for new set to come in. Na them wizkid & davido time & reign we dey now, years from now, they will also fade out. New set of artists will come in, that is how music works. Do u still see ja rule dropping singles?? Music works with time.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:
my brother that is d way it is... Take it or leave it.. its good dey are together.

You haven't answered my questions:

Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
lildush:

Mr rubbish am a musician as well ok? I know all this. U just don't want to get what am saying.. let not drag the matter. U can hit me anytime. Its nice meeting you bro..
Then it is very shocking if u are truly a musician to say kcee abandoned his music career to follow emoney. When kcee presh were among those that started music in this country. Go through the list of early musicians from mode 9, ruggedman, marvelous Benji, Eedris, tony tetiula & tell me how many of them are still dropping singles till date.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Aaaoo: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stop the social stunting

Stay on the low grow up
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Peppysco: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

Enemy of progress, that same boy-boy is a billionaire. What are you?
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Sydney43(f): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

U go just open mouth waaaa spilling trash. Oga u need to change ur foolish mindset
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by ceeceeuwa: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Deeprooted:
I watch animation so my list will be:

Soul
Shrek
Coco
Toy story
Madagascar
Zootopia
Where can I download 'soul'?
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by PqsMike: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

Na ur type dey kill his siblings because he/she became successful more that u do... Big shame on u ...ur family members should be weary of you . You're the definition of enemy of progress
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Deeprooted: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Where can I download 'soul'?

Net9ja.net
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by Freemasonry: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
As if na age Dem dey use make money.
E fit even be sat na una last born dey sort your bills, but see as you comfortably dey sub Kcee.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Then it is very shocking if u are truly a musician to say kcee abandoned his music career to follow emoney. When kcee presh were among those that started music in this country. Go through the list of early musicians from mode 9, ruggedman, marvelous Benji, Eedris, tony tetiula & tell me how many of them are still dropping singles till date.

I know. Music is about time n season. DAT is y u have not heard about me.. I have been trying to blow since 2007. Till date.. maybe its not time yet.
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by lildush(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Kcee is an old musician!
Him time don pass, seems u have no idea when they started as kcee presh. The only record label then was kennis music, where is kennis today? The old ones must go for new set to come in. Na them wizkid & davido time & reign we dey now, years from now, they will also fade out. New set of artists will come in, that is how music works. Do u still see ja rule dropping singles?? Music works with time.

My guy I started. Writing songs since 2004 I was born to perform. I should tell u about Nigerian music industry. Let not drag dis matter. Its clear for all to see.. if u don't gerit forget abourit..
Re: KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) by hchiboy: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

There are stake holders in everyone's life one must not play with if one must succeed beyond his or her imaginations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Bobrisky Celebrates 28th Birthday With Angel Themed Pictures / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.