Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,133 members, 7,913,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ex-miss Nollywood Queen Sonia Sunday Celebrates Her Fiancé, Konyefa on his birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-miss Nollywood Queen Sonia Sunday Celebrates Her Fiancé, Konyefa on his birth (330 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Ex Miss Nollywood Queen, Princess Seimokumoh Doutimi, Marks Birthday (Photos) / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-miss Nollywood Queen Sonia Sunday Celebrates Her Fiancé, Konyefa on his birth by Rosenews2233: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Ex-Miss Nollywood Queen Sonia Sunday Celebrates Her fiancé, Konyefa felix Ebiasuode On His Birthday

Amb. Sonia Sunday, one of Nigeria’s ex-beauty queen,  actress and Movie producer took to social media to celebrate her fiancée konyefa felix Ebiasuode who is a pharmacist as he turns a year older today.

The former Miss Nollywood international 2020/2021. In her words ‎I still recall the first moment that I looked into your eyes and knew that our connection was extremely special. Every moment I have spent with you since then has been truly exceptional”

“Your passion, love, kindness, wit, candor, and vivacity are one-of-a-kind. I am ecstatic that I get to spend the rest of my life with such an outstanding person. Happy birthday to the luckiest sweetest man I know God bless you always my pharmacist who I always called my sugar daddy.

In another platform
SONIA WROTE,

To the most handsome man in the universe, Happy Birthday! I cannot get enough of you and feel very lucky to have you as my husband-to-be. Let’s have a blast on your birthday this year.�����

See the post below,

https://tvafrica24.com/ex-miss-nollywood-queen-sonia-sunday-celebrates-her-fiance-konyefa-felix-ebiasuode-on-his-birthday/

Re: Ex-miss Nollywood Queen Sonia Sunday Celebrates Her Fiancé, Konyefa on his birth by dawnomike(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2022
Nice flaunting... Our own time will come

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Girl In Tears As Yahoo Boyfriend Try To Plus Up With Her Pant / Bbmzansi 2022 Mpho In Tears As Libo Disgrace Her Front Of Housemates (video) / "I Laid Down With Her The Night Prior To Her Wedding And Later Went To Shower Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.