Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,871 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO (5736 Views)

The Number Of Girls That Are Into Hookups In Nigeria Is Outrageous - Lady (Vid) / Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” / Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO by lasisi69: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Elidrisy20:
tell them to stop smoking
trouble maker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO by SocialJustice: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Elidrisy20:
tell them to stop smoking
What's your business with how people live their lives?
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO by meshclayy: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:
cheesy

a good smoker lights his/er cigarette without fire.
There may be a great fire in their soul, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.
I love this, you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO by Elidrisy20: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
What's your business with how people live their lives?
I want to teach them what their parents couldn't,teach them
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO by Mazzatov: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
I remember my days back then in IART in ibadan, ND days there’s this girl who later turn my roommate, Islamiat... this girl is so wise and she smokes too, she will roll joint for me and roll one herself then we smoke, talk together as in we vibe together so much
Plus the sex is so great
I love having a female stoner as friend, the feeling is just diff
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO by Freelane33(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2022
They are the most pretty in the world grin
HenryDion:
What are your thoughts on girls that smoke?

For me, it isn't a big deal as long as she isn't addicted.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found Love On NL / See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.