Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,145 members, 7,939,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

What do you think about this! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think about this! (668 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think about this! by LesbianBoy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
See this story i culled from punch Newspaper and tell me what u think! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai Men don suffer!

Albert is one of the few men who are afraid of their wives. Though an embarrassing statement to make, he says: “Anytime we have any

misunderstanding, she punishes me with sex.” The 36-year-old father of three has lost count of the many times his wife, Angela, deprives him of sex. “I

would beg and almost become a nuisance anytime she gets mad at me
. If she does not accept, I know there would be a ‘barrier’ at night and I don’t have a

mistress I can run to outside. My friends have advised that I shun her ‘gate- close’ attitude and seek my pleasure outside but I am a Christian and would never

have illicit affairs. Angela is just a stubborn woman, who knows I can never sleep with another woman as long as she is alive. The last episode was sickening

because I had apologized on my mother’s behalf but she would not accept. My mother and sister visited us and they asked us why we have not built a house in

the village. Of course, my mother believed and said that Angela was too ostentatious for any man to think of having a building in the village. Though she didn’t

say anything, she vented everything out on me after the visit. For two weeks, I was begging her and could not touch her. In fact, I had to talk to our cleric to

help settle the matter before she accepted me.”
Re: What do you think about this! by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What do you think about this! by sistajay(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Angela, my kinda woman . . . . . . grin
Re: What do you think about this! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
Nonsense!!!!! No matter how much you luv a woman, never belittle your self to her.

This young man has no self respect for himself.
Re: What do you think about this! by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
Seconded
Re: What do you think about this! by nwabuking5(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
sista-jay Angela ur kind of woman u are not ashamed of ur self idiot
Re: What do you think about this! by LesbianBoy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
sista-jay:

Angela, my kinda woman . . . . . . grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What do you think about this! by MMM2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
sh-it boy

dat guy is a disgrace 2 manhood.
Re: What do you think about this! by Kasiem2: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
So, he cant despoil her?
Re: What do you think about this! by upendo98(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
nkt
Re: What do you think about this! by HighChief4(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
Something he paid for?
Re: What do you think about this! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
This is what happens when a man goes against his natural instincts and sticks to one woman.
I am an advocate for polygamy for all men.
When one of your women closes her gate another one surely will open hers.
Our fore fathers never had these kind of problems.
How can a woman deny her man s-ex and food.Disgusting!
Women need to have some competition or else they become complacent.
Mr Albert,while I feel for you,I feel you need to get around a bit more and play the field.
Show who wears the trousers in the relationship!
Re: What do you think about this! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
High_Chief:

Something he paid for?
Make NL girls no catch u o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u wud soon hear "How much did he pay self" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Richvkunt:

This is what happens when a man goes against his natural instincts and sticks to one woman.
I am an advocate for polygamy for all men.
When one of your women closes her gate another one surely will open hers.
Our fore fathers never had these kind of problems.
How can a woman deny her man s-ex and food.Disgusting!
Women need to have some competition or else they become complacent.
Mr Albert,while I feel for you,I feel you need to get around a bit more and play the field.
Show who wears the trousers in the relationship!

Triple GBAM!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What do you think about this! by Dyt(f): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Na wao
orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Wants To Get Married And No More Lovers. Why? / The Gay Community In New York Protesting The Ban In Nigeria / What Would You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.