Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence (1266 Views)

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Empiretunes(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Source [https://domoredo.com/mason-greenwood-contract-with-manchester-united-terminated/]Domoredo.com[/url]

Mason Greenwood Contract with Manchester United is in a state of dilemma due to The recent allegation on him for violence act.

The United and England forward still has a contract at Old Trafford that runs until June 30, 2025, but the latest news currently has it that Manchester United have banned striker Mason Greenwood from training and matches “until further notice” due to claims of violence made against him.

Greater Manchester Police confirmed the arrest of Mason Greenwood, currently in his twenties after his alleged girlfriend posted pictures and video on social media claiming to be violated by the Man United Forward.

“An investigation was launched and following enquiries we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault,” the police said in a statement.

More charges of sexual assault and death threats wa also confirmed on him ever since the incident went viral.
Although, he was released on bail pending further investigation, which the police later confirmed days later.

According to Euronews, a... continue reading here [https://domoredo.com/mason-greenwood-contract-with-manchester-united-terminated/]Domoredo.com[/url]

Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by dawnomike(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Empiretunes:
Source [https://domoredo.com/mason-greenwood-contract-with-manchester-united-terminated/]Domoredo.com[/url]

Mason Greenwood Contract with Manchester United is in a state of dilemma due to The recent allegation on him for violence act.

The United and England forward still has a contract at Old Trafford that runs until June 30, 2025, but the latest news currently has it that Manchester United have banned striker Mason Greenwood from training and matches “until further notice” due to claims of violence made against him.

Greater Manchester Police confirmed the arrest of Mason Greenwood, currently in his twenties after his alleged girlfriend posted pictures and video on social media claiming to be violated by the Man United Forward.

“An investigation was launched and following enquiries we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault,” the police said in a statement.

More charges of sexual assault and death threats wa also confirmed on him ever since the incident went viral.
Although, he was released on bail pending further investigation, which the police later confirmed days later.

According to Euronews, a... continue reading here [https://domoredo.com/mason-greenwood-contract-with-manchester-united-terminated/]Domoredo.com[/url]
I think the type of Village people that got Kyari also got Mason.
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Vulcanheph(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Now that the girl has ruined his promising career, I hope she's happy.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Kingosytex(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is pathetic. How can such a promising career be subjected to this kind of turbulence at this tender stage?

Why can't this boy be forgiven? A few months suspension could have been a punishment for physically assaulting the girl but I guess that rape attached to his case is where the real problem is. He's a teen and is clearly driven by youthful ebullience and exuberance. It's a pity that such a promising talent is headed for a downward spiral angry angry

I feel so sad for him.
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by ojaysam25(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Misleading headline

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Empiretunes(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2022
dawnomike:
I think the type of Village people that got Kyari also got Mason.
Hmmm. The matter tire me ooo
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Empiretunes(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Now that the girl has ruined his promising career, I hope she's happy.
Same thing I was thinking. It's even possible she would be regretting now. She could even be the cause of the fight, but seeing the rights given to females, she took advantage of it.

Cos, I don't believe that she kept her cool and Greenwood did all that to her.
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Empiretunes(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Kingosytex:
This is pathetic. How can such a promising career be subjected to this kind of turbulence at this tender stage?

Why can't this boy be forgiven? A few months suspension could have been a punishment for physically assaulting the girl but I guess that rape attached to his case is where the real problem is. He's a teen and is clearly driven by youthful ebullience and exuberance. It's a pity that such a promising talent is headed for a downward spiral angry angry

I feel so sad for him.
His family has to intervene in this matter in a proper way.
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Empiretunes(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2022
ojaysam25:
Misleading headline
I don't think you read the content. If you did, u wouldn't type this.
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by ojaysam25(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Empiretunes:

I don't think you read the content. If you did, u wouldn't type this.
No where was it written in the write up that his contract has been terminated.
Re: Mason Greenwood Contract With Manchester United Terminated After His Violence by Benki003(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sounds fake to me, but if it's real then u know the power of pussycat is undisputable grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tracy Mcgrady/ Dwane Wade / Jose Mourinho Resigns As Coach Of Inter To Take Over At Real Madrid / Super Falcons Coach Sure Of Olympic Games Despite Slim Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.