Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,157 members, 7,903,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Atheism: A Religion With No God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism: A Religion With No God (1596 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Egyptian Parliament (allegedly) Moves To Make Atheism A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Sarcastic101: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

lol see how you brainwashed people are fooling yourselves.... xtianity gave "YOUR FRAUDSTER IN ROBE" Rolls Royces and private jets, you deluded people are still living in poverty (financial/mental)....as if you even knew how a Rolls Royce smells, lol!

you and your bastard fraudster in robe and/or your bastard god should get a life.
***spit on floor***
Fool,how many millions have you saved since you stopped giving your money to the church?
Are jealous when you see God's people living large, while you who's enlightened can only go about being a militant for athiesm.
Can you name on single thing you've benefitted from being an athiest?
if there was one,I'd consider athiesm.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Sarcastic101: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
LordReed:

That's why I had to just stick with your definition of supernatural. You said your god won't oblige but your god should know what would convince me wouldn't he?
there's enough evidence, that you have no excuse, existence is enough,if you know how useless an athiest is to God you'd know why instead of him giving you evidence he keeps you blind read this verse:john 12:40
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sarcastic101:
Fool,how many millions have you saved since you stopped giving your money to the church?

never ever given my money to some BS cult, hoping for miracles.... thats "your" life, not mine!

Are jealous when you see God's people living large, while you who's enlightened can only go about being a militant for athiesm.

living large you say?!?!? all the deluded bastards desperately asking for miracles every sunday are living large i guess, bwaaaaaaaah! the only one of you mumus living large is the fraudster in robe who buys RR and private jets with YOUR money, duh! the rest of you lot are living in poverty (financial/mental)

Can you name on single thing you've benefitted from being an athiest?

FREEDOM
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Sarcastic101: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

never ever given my money to some BS cult, hoping for miracles.... thats "your" life, not mine!

living large you say?!?!? all the deluded bastards desperately asking for miracles every sunday are living large i guess, bwaaaaaaaah! the only one of you mumus living large is the fraudster in robe who buys RR and private jets with YOUR money, duh! the rest of you lot are living in poverty (financial/mental)

FREEDOM
freedom!!!
Freedom of what exactly??,
Oh you mean freedom of masturbation,
What freedom do you have that I don't?
What can you do or achieve that I can't?
Huh,
How many times have those giving Thier money to the church begged you for money?
Is it your father's money they're giving to the church?
Aren't you suprised that they're still giving to the church despite all you athiests say?,
They're giving because they're getting back ,
God is actively blessing people every day,
Are you capable of giving them what they're looking for in church?
Athiesm is a religion that urges it's followers to be religious about non religion
Religious athiest, fanatical athiest
If athiesm can't make you rich,happy,better,fulfilled,blessed,and give you a better place after hereafter.
Then all athiest are foolish stupes,who deny the obvious to satisfy Thier filthy desires, you're a piece of trash as you athiest can't better a life,but my Christianity can better lives and has been doing so...
Do you know where my God dumps trashes like you?,in his fireplace
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sarcastic101:
there's enough evidence, that you have no excuse, existence is enough,if you know how useless an athiest is to God you'd know why instead of him giving you evidence he keeps you blind read this verse:john 12:40

LoLz. It was you who asked what evidence would convince me. Well I guess this ends the conversation.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sarcastic101:
Luke 11:29
There'd be no evidence for you.atleast not now, that's why he created hell,if his creation won't convince us,his destruction will do the job

I'll take my chances.

1 Like

Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sarcastic101:
freedom!!!
Freedom of what exactly??,
Oh you mean freedom of masturbation,
What freedom do you have that I don't?

yes FREEDOM of masturbation
FREEDOM of doing WHAT i desire, WHEN i desire.
FREEDOM to use my brain the way i see fit
FREEDOM to choose my own path in life
FREEDOM to do what i desire with my salary
but most importantly: FREEDOM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO INVISIBLE GOD IN THE SKY!

What can you do or achieve that I can't?

FREEDOM...

How many times have those giving Thier money to the church begged you for money?
Is it your father's money they're giving to the church?

a dumbaaass will remain a dumbaaass whether you show them or tell them...the above reply shows exactly how a dumbaass you are. just because it isnt my money you give to these fraudsters/charlatans in robe DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTER AND CHARLATANS (and you are the mark) taking your money to go buy Rolls Royce and private jets, while your deluded self cant even afford a sandwich!

Aren't you suprised that they're still giving to the church despite all you athiests say?,

do you actually believe that my aim is for you to stop giving your money away to charlatans?!?!?! bwaaaaaaah! my aim is to show that you people are brainless donkeys, and whether it is a fraudster in robe or a 419 scam, you mumus will always fail in life because you dont have the brain capacity to avoid it. the world needs yeye people like you guys in order for the small few fraudsters/charlatans to succeed.
your pastor/charlatan/guru is not better than hushpuppy...

They're giving because they're getting back , God is actively blessing people every day,
Are you capable of giving them what they're looking for in church?

i gotta a brain, i gotta a good job, i gotta a great family setup, i DONT need to pray for miracles in my life, thats "your" miserable self... anyone who thinks that anything else tha HARDWORK will give them a better life, is just as deluded as you miserable xtian praying every sundays for miracles while being defrauded by some charlatans in robe. you have more luck playing the lottery than getting anything of your deluded prayers answered! the mere fact that you think that a prayer can solve your miserable life, shows how mentally deranged you lots are.

Athiesm is a religion that urges it's followers to be religious about non religion
Religious athiest, fanatical athiest
If athiesm can't make you rich,happy,better,fulfilled,blessed,and give you a better place after hereafter.
Then all athiest are foolish stupes,who deny the obvious to satisfy Thier filthy desires, you're a piece of trash as you athiest can't better a life,but my Christianity can better lives and has been doing so...
Do you know where my God dumps trashes like you?,in his fireplace

as i said, the world needs donkeys like you people so that the few hushpuppies of this wolrd can get rich....keep dreaming for miracles in the sky instead of going to create your own miracles with HARDWORK and DEDICATION.
Re: Atheism: A Religion With No God by Sarcastic101: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yes FREEDOM of masturbation
FREEDOM of doing WHAT i desire, WHEN i desire.
FREEDOM to use my brain the way i see fit
FREEDOM to choose my own path in life
FREEDOM to do what i desire with my salary
but most importantly: FREEDOM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO INVISIBLE GOD IN THE SKY!

FREEDOM...

a dumbaaass will remain a dumbaaass whether you show them or tell them...the above reply shows exactly how a dumbaass you are. just because it isnt my money you give to these fraudsters/charlatans in robe DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTER AND CHARLATANS (and you are the mark) taking your money to go buy Rolls Royce and private jets, while your deluded self cant even afford a sandwich!

do you actually believe that my aim is for you to stop giving your money away to charlatans?!?!?! bwaaaaaaah! my aim is to show that you people are brainless donkeys, and whether it is a fraudster in robe or a 419 scam, you mumus will always fail in life because you dont have the brain capacity to avoid it. the world needs yeye people like you guys in order for the small few fraudsters/charlatans to succeed.
your pastor/charlatan/guru is not better than hushpuppy...

i gotta a brain, i gotta a good job, i gotta a great family setup, i DONT need to pray for miracles in my life, thats "your" miserable self... anyone who thinks that anything else tha HARDWORK will give them a better life, is just as deluded as you miserable xtian praying every sundays for miracles while being defrauded by some charlatans in robe. you have more luck playing the lottery than getting anything of your deluded prayers answered! the mere fact that you think that a prayer can solve your miserable life, shows how mentally deranged you lots are.

as i said, the world needs donkeys like you people so that the few hushpuppies of this wolrd can get rich....keep dreaming for miracles in the sky instead of going to create your own miracles with HARDWORK and DEDICATION.
When I read this epistle of your I understood what the bible said in
Psalms 14:1
Your own foolishness is irredeemable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? / Being Some-timish With God / Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.