Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG (9069 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video / Buhari Declines Assent To Electoral Bill Due To Error Made By NA / Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Mitsurugi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

I should pass a message to a hopeless child of PERDITION

You sound like one author whose book I just reviewed. Nice idea, too much English.... nonsense at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Stevosty:
I believe you are as old as Buhari, the reason your response sounds like that of a kid, we need smart young people in the helms of affair.

What are you waiting for?

Aren't young and smart

Get into the "ring" naa..

USELESS VIPEROUS THIEVING CHILD OF PERDITION..

You never get your education finish...even to feed na problem..

You get mouth to talk about something above the "pay grade" of everyone put together in your WRETCHED kindred..
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Arabaincubus:

It is for adults like you not to show up if you think children are having a field day. The same President will sign other bills 24 hours after transmission. You people will get this thing you are looking for and soon.

Pls an example of ANY bill President Buhari has signed 24 hrs after being presented to him..

Are you also a COMPULSIVE LIAR on top your being a DINGBAT?

You no sabi book come be LIAR too

Please give us VERIFIED DOCUMENTS showing ANY BILL Buhari or ANY President signed after just 24 hrs..

HOPELESS IDIOTIC THIEF!
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:

You sound like one author whose book I just reviewed. Nice idea, too much English.... nonsense at the end of the day.

Most of you on Nairaland are children of GENERATIONAL HOPELESSNESS!!!

Kids of the DOWN TRODDEN!!!

GHETTO KIDS!!!

The country is NEVER good for them;same.way their grandparents complained..and their kids will.too..

"The problem.is always this President,that President,this GOVERNOR,that party,that man..Tai Solarin,Lai Mohammed,Olisah Metuh,

COMPLAIN!COMPLAIN!!COMPLAIN!!!

Never celebrating BIG TIME!!!

Children of Mediocrity.

Father is a mechanic,mother a "bukka" seller..

"My dad is a Business man(semi literate trader,he means)"

"My mother is doing business (buying and selling;(wares not up to 2Million
dollars)"

Or at best slaves..slaving their lives for one CEO or government office to get peanuts at the end of 30days.

NOTHING of value is ever expected of them..

Same ol' GENERATIONAL RAT RACE(Curse of the fathers of old)

Ever wondered why the Rich gets richer;the poor gets poorer or why Real POWER(even Political) revolves around the same folks;same families;same level of society
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Arabaincubus: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

Pls an example of ANY bill President Buhari has signed 24 hrs after being presented to him..

Please give us VERIFIED DOCUMENTS showing ANY BILL Buhari or ANY President signed after just 24 hrs..

HOPELESS IDIOTIC THIEF!

My friend, go and do your homework very well - instead of coming here to talk rubbish.

I blame those skewed people in the National Assembly who are his chicks.

The President should be the most interested in this electoral bill and not attempt to truncate our democracy once again.

2 Likes

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Mitsurugi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

GHETTO KIDS!!!

The country is NEVER good for them;same.way their grandparents complained..and their kids will.too..

"The problem.is always this President,that President,this GOVERNOR,that party,that man..Tai Solarin,Lai Mohammed,Olisah Metuh,

Children of Mediocrity.

dollars)"

Or at best slaves..slaving their lives for one CEO or government office to get peanuts at the end of 30days.

Ever wondered why the Rich gets richer;the poor gets poorer or why Real POWER(even Political) revolves around the same folks;same families;same level of society

Nna this one has entered madness o shocked

1 Like

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by ogascomax: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

Are you a FOOOOL?

Can't you see that the President has 30days window to accent the Bill

And that expires on the 1st of March

The way you insulted him seemed that he spoke out of point or order but what he said is not out of order so be wise.

1 Like

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Nna this one has entered madness o shocked

Yea...IDIOTS hate what they don't understand;FEAR what they can't conquer and call it all.sorts : madness, derangement; intimidation; marginalisation...

Add more...
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by ogascomax: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

How.old are you?

Do.you even understand what a "30 day window" portends

Why is Nairaland filled up with kids from the lowest, hopeless rung of society?

With no hope of HOLISTIC EMANCIPATION and EXPOSURE

You really speak like an idiot. Buhari delay on issues are the reason Nigeria is going in the wrong direction. Must he wait till the 30th day before signing the amended bill. This is the same slow way of doing things that was how he delayed in appointing ministers that resulted to the first recession. Inec has said that the delay will lead to the shifting of the death of the future election. That should have made him take a quick decision.

1 Like

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Arabaincubus:

My friend, go and do your homework very well - instead of coming here to talk rubbish.

I blame those skewed people in the National Assembly who are his chicks.

The President should be the most interested in this electoral bill and not attempt to truncate our democracy once again.

You are a DUNDERHEAD!!!

Answer the question....
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Arabaincubus: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

You are a DUNDERHEAD!!!

Answer the question....

Addlepated buffoon.
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Dbegining: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
ogascomax:

You really speak like an idiot. Buhari delay on issues are the reason Nigeria is going in the wrong direction. Must he wait till the 30th day before signing the amended bill. This is the same slow way of doing things that was how he delayed in appointing ministers that resulted to the first recession. Inec has said that the delay will lead to the shifting of the death of the future election. That should have made him take a quick decision.

You are the grandchild of a MORONIC NITWIT BASTARD!!!!

There was a recession in 1995...were you even born then

There was a recession under OBJ too..how can a "face me,I face you nitwit kid even know when the debacle of basic feeding stares them and their parents in the eye every day??!

So your governors can't perform without a President

Who is this "ramshackled" street dog from the boondocks

A 4 BY 5 MIND as yours can NEVER CONTEMPLATE... talkless of comprehening a 15 by 16 concept..
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dbegining:

Cc: mynd44, seun

mynd44,Seun

Hehehehe hehehehe...

THUNDER FIRE you!!!

Report again!!!

COWARD!
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by nobeku: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Arabaincubus:

I am an Addlepated buffoon.

No probs...Answer the question..
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Arabaincubus: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

No probs...Answer the question..

Son of a thousand fathers. Gerrout!
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Taiggarr: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Are you minding the nkapi? grin

Nkapi ga aranwu NNE GI?
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by SocialJustice: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
These politicians are ineffective and useless. Buhari has been scrutinising this same bill since 2016. Scrutinise kill una there, national assembly better get ready to over rule the president.
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Germi9: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
HitRun:
What due diligence?

Read the damn thing and assent or decline. Why is this govt. stupid like this? Must it take you 30days to read it?
So it’s either your President does not understand the democratic language written in the constitution hence he needs an expert to interpret or he doesn’t understand simple use of English,either way am right
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by GreatAxeMan: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please don't let this fool disturb you. He actually told me he is 50 years old and the thing shocked me no be small.
Can you imagine a 50 year old man speaking so stupidly and shamelessly on NL?

ogascomax:

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by MangekyoAlt: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

You are the grandchild of a MORONIC NITWIT BASTARD!!!!

There was a recession in 1995...were you even born then

There was a recession under OBJ too..how can a "face me,I face you nitwit kid even know when the debacle of basic feeding stares them and their parents in the eye every day??!

So your governors can't perform without a President

Who is this "ramshackled" street dog from the boondocks

A 4 BY 5 MIND as yours can NEVER CONTEMPLATE... talkless of comprehening a 15 by 16 concept..

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 a few weeks ban could reset the brain of this deranged fellow....
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Mooh247: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

How.old are you?

Do.you even understand what a "30 day window" portends

Why is Nairaland filled up with kids from the lowest, hopeless rung of society?

With no hope of HOLISTIC EMANCIPATION and EXPOSURE

For a valid election to hold the constitution stipulates that INEC must release guidelines and notification 365 days to election, INEC can't release a guideline without Electoral Law which Buhari hasn't signed, signing it after February means election would be delayed to march and thus inuguaration delayed subsequently Nigeria without Head of State for the weeks in question, which gives room for Military take over

Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Maxymilliano(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
I guess Buhari will decline this again, making it the sixth time, we can only but pity this government and those working with it,

Monumental failure.
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Halopy: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

GHETTO KIDS!!!

Children of Mediocrity.

dollars)"

Ogbeni, your responses has clearly showed that you are of a low standing in all scale of values. Somebody has just posted his opinion and all your responses are in such a rude, despicable and condescending manner. People who have attitude as yours, irrespective of age are frustrated men of utter worthlessness and usually a mere swaggering braggart, arrogant, and egotistic scorn.

So being a child from poor family makes him a child of mediocrity? You talked like a child even at 50.

Seun, the owner of Nairaland where you are ranting like a mad dog is a billionaire with substance, yet born and grew in a remote place, Sango Ota for crying out loud. Yet most private person.

You must be a bully and simple-minded. You had better stopped your haughty attitude before your pride kills you. I don't know how much you have that you will not let person rest with your useless grammar.

You reek of foolishness and ignorance. proud butthurt!
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by ukahrawah: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
nobeku:

HOPELESS IDIOTIC THIEF!

Why must this man in Aso Rock always stage a coup against the Nigerian people? Before you know it, he'll refer you to his dirty exploits in 1967 as if he's the only one that has fought a war before. US fought internal war to end slavery yet, those actors never disturbed the people of Mississippi and Alabama about it. Sign an electoral bill and you're footdragging. If this country doesn't do away with these grumpy individuals parading themselves as leaders, this country would be permanently in the reverse motion.
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by baralatie(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
litigator:
So this means INEC will have to shift the elections abi?
No they will not
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by baralatie(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mooh247:

For a valid election to hold the constitution stipulates that INEC must release guidelines and notification 365 days to election, INEC can't release a guideline without Electoral Law which Buhari hasn't signed, signing it after February means election would be delayed to march and thus inuguaration delayed subsequently Nigeria without Head of State for the weeks in question, which gives room for Military take over

Not necessarily!
The inec has an electoral law which is still active pending it's "upgrade"!
As long as the supposed "upgraded" electoral law has not been passed or yet to be passed or unlikely to be passed until after elections means inec will work with "what is already passed"
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Mooh247: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
baralatie:

Not necessarily!
The inec has an electoral law which is still active pending it's "upgrade"!
As long as the supposed "upgraded" electoral law has not been passed or yet to be passed or unlikely to be passed until after elections means inec will work with "what is already passed"

Should INEC continue with existing framework and electoral law but the Laws get modified or changed after already issuing guidelines, and making budgetery allocation based on the previous framework then that would still cause a big problem
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 22, 2022
baralatie:

No they will not

So what does it mean cos if this new law is signed later than Thursday this week, it go get as e be. Hope you understand what I mean?

So it's either we are using it or we are not.

Anyway, we had since 2019 what did we do?
Re: Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Saber Rattling - FG by Mitsurugi(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Taiggarr:

Nkapi ga aranwu NNE GI?

Are you this nkapi by chance or why are you swallowing another person's panadol biko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Time To Sell Hope To Nigerians - Prof. Imumolen Tells Tinubu (Video) / Greed And The Igbo Man: The Prospect Of Life In An Independent Biafra / Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.