Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,163 members, 7,970,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings (5298 Views)

Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / Governor Bala Mohammed: FG Clueless On Economic Revival / Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by gadgethead: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

NOA is like a soldier asked to embark on a war without military hardware and training.
Those people have been crying of poor funding for decades. How do you expect an agency of government to work when they are poorly funded?

I think the public enlightenment is important.
I know they cannot completely convince many of them due to their love for material things, but young ladies should also be discouraged from dating guys whose source of income is questionable. The spate of killings among young people is worrisome.

Funnily enough, those we see are the ones that the media reported. How about those ritual killings that go unreported?

very true
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by onikoyikosoko: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2022
PointZerom:
Start with Dangote, you think we don't know why his trucks kills people almost every second?

Lame excuse
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by tillaman(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Better late than never
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Invictus2214: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
How can that be possible? this is what they inherited from the government their self
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by charixel: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Na only mumu go say him no know say una be grand patron.
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by SlyIg(f): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
‘It is worrisome’ — FG to launch campaign against ritual killings

https://www.thecable.ng/it-has-assumed-worrisome-dimension-fg-to-launch-campaign-against-ritual-killings

You don't need campaign.
Just create jobs and eliminate poverty and ritual killing and other crimes will go on it's own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by bro4u: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2022
PointZerom:
Start with Dangote, you think we don't know why his trucks kills people almost every second?
grin you guys don't lack what to say

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by PointZerom: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Lame excuse

Lame reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Gval123: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Nor be una them day give most of the human heads? Lolz. Na una day day buy the human parts, politicians. who una day deceive? when Nigeria was under the military rule, we did not have this level of insanity in our country, but since Abacha died, politicians have turned this country to ritual zone. Bastards

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2022
It's going no were because even them too at the top they are also doing the same ritual killings , make campaign come first....
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by BoBiafra(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Election season is here again.
Politiefcians on the beat again.
They are all ritualist ;to maintain and retain power.
If you dont get it;forget about it.

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2022
adecz:
undecided

But Fulani killings, kidnapping
of innocent children and citizens
& UGM activities can go on abi❓
An Afonja is unhappy angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
remember when I said I will ram those who try to steal my car all of a sudden my car won’t accelerate lol.. bad fuel but double the trailers whose smoke is basically carbon monoxide poisoning

These killers are on the streets see the trailers moving in the daytime what are they carrying…

Broke them out of prison to terrorize innocent people but forgot why they went in ….

Nigeria is not about tribe but let’s keep it real for every honest hand there’s a period of where they didn’t earn until harvest but these people harvest innocent people with lies and fake stories but your more interested in intimidating people who want to help you. For some it was inequality in sharing now the scales are balanced.

Bring MOT back for huge vehicles and reduced the bloodshed after all 70 percent of truck drivers are from where ?

One day at country club (shoutout) I was turning right there was an okada man in baller colors lol just blocking your turn but not wanting to go trailer coming at high speed other cars too

May God provide for you so you don’t die trying to kill his children.

Baller country , Grove Spirit
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by bikefab(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2022
When will FG launch campaign against political thuggery, unemployment, poverty, infrastructural decay, bad roads, bad governance etc?
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by EasternSWboyz: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2022
True or False ?
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by EasternSWboyz: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Normally you just believe what you read in the news. However, when you see some news and maybe one or two picture you immediately begin to doubt if it's true or begin to think it's a lie or outrightly you think both ways. You can't help it if you are a Nigerian, living in Nigeria. Let's wait and see what's up with next administration. Nation building has been turned into Nation bullying. Na wa ooo.
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Very good you people should start with that demon called Rahmon Adedoyin. He's been killing people since time immemorial
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by musicwriter(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Social media isn't the problem because it's available all over the world. Nollywood isn't the problem either. Nollywood movies are watched all over the world.

The problem is unique superstitious BELIEFS found in the Niger-area.

Our people believes in stupid superstitions. This includes stupid so called educated people. That's the problem.

The solution to the problem is introduce SCIENTIFIC thinking in school. Tweak the school curriculum to Include knowledge that would deal specifically with this problem. That's the purpose of education!! Include in the school curriculum a specific course on SCIENTIFIC thought. Explain in classrooms how Europe moved away from superstition to SCIENTIFIC thought during a period they call the Renaissance period. This was the period Europeans suddenly woke up and began questioning everything they believed, including God, Jesus, bible. This ushered them into an age of SCIENTIFIC thought that later brought vast societal change in Europe.

I've spent years researching issues concerning Africa, and what I discovered is that the renaissance and scientific periods are natural curves that a society must follow in order to come out of religion and superstition, then into a new age of light.

Anything aside that is treating symptoms, a sheer waste of time and chasing shadows.

For further information, see chapter 3 of the book on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I think the deterrence theory should be applied to ritual killers.

Deterrence theory is a theory that says when the punishment of a crime does not outweigh the crime, the crime is bound to keep happening but when the punishment of a crime outweighs the crime, it will deter people from committing such crimes.

I think if a ritual killer is found with all the evidence of the crime, the ritual killer should be killed alongside his family or have his family compound destroyed ... I know it's harsh and bizarre but trust me, it would be effect.

I know some people would ask if the killer were my kinsman would I want same to be applied to me... Before nko?

This deterrence theory even has some of references in the Bible... Remember an eye for an eye? That was one of its applications.

Because you no get property to be destroyed abi. You should say anyone caught with such acts should be killed slowly to teach others lessons,waiting concern their families.
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by OdogwuBlog: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I think the deterrence theory should be applied to ritual killers.

Deterrence theory is a theory that says when the punishment of a crime does not outweigh the crime, the crime is bound to keep happening but when the punishment of a crime outweighs the crime, it will deter people from committing such crimes.

I think if a ritual killer is found with all the evidence of the crime, the ritual killer should be killed alongside his family or have his family compound destroyed ... I know it's harsh and bizarre but trust me, it would be effect. Prayer Points Against Shame And Disgrace

I know some people would ask if the killer were my kinsman would I want same to be applied to me... Before nko?

This deterrence theory even has some of references in the Bible... Remember an eye for an eye? That was one of its applications.
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by emmyileri(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
The Nollyhood has nothing to offer us than sex, money, abuses and armed robbery. All their movies centered around these. They have nothing more to offer
Re: Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings by JOemmy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Most of these politicians are deeply involved in this ritual killings can people like tinibu swear he has never partaken in ritual killing before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Challenge Trending In The North - Tinubu Is So Popular / Festac III 038 Polling Unit Presidential Result / Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.