Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary (5150 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2022
A young Ghanaian man identified as Roland Ofori has recently opened up about how he felt when he found out his former coursemate earned more than he did.

Roland revealed on his LinkedIn timeline that he was fortunate to get a job right after completing his national service and he came with a decent salary.

He further revealed that he one day caught up with his former classmate and found out that he earned twice what his friend earned at his workplace.

"He mentioned the remuneration he was being given and realized mine was about twice his.On my way home after our interaction,I kept praising God for giving me a great job""

The young man said three months later he met another classmate and discovered that he worked with a telecommunication company and earns three times the amount he makes at his work place.

""I got home that evening,feeling very depressed,I started wondering I'm just wasting my talent in a very low paying job?""
https://www.browngh.com/i-depressed-after-finding-former-coursemate-makes-3-times-salary-work-man/

2 Shares

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
then u will surely die from heart attack

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by qtguru(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2022
That's life. I remember i would work much harder and get paid less, and those who resigned to bigger companies got paid more. I had to resign too

8 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by heniford2: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2022
grin cheesy big eye na him dey kill Rat

2 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Goldbw122(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Every finger are not equal

4 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by deekseen(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2022
amaesther:
A young Ghanaian man identified as Roland Ofori has recently opened up about how he felt when he found out his former coursemate earned more than he did.

Roland revealed on his LinkedIn timeline that he was fortunate to get a job right after completing his national service and he came with a decent salary.

He further revealed that he one day caught up with his former classmate and found out that he earned twice what his friend earned at his workplace.

"He mentioned the remuneration he was being given and realized mine was about twice his.On my way home after our interaction,I kept praising God for giving me a great job""

The young man said three months later he met another classmate and discovered that he worked with a telecommunication company and earns three times the amount he makes at his work place.

""I got home that evening,feeling very depressed,I started wondering I'm just wasting my talent in a very low paying job?""
https://www.browngh.com/i-depressed-after-finding-former-coursemate-makes-3-times-salary-work-man/
Discontentment is a sickness. Ingratitude is a disease.
The oga patapata is greed - It is a killer.

You are only happy when others are doing worse than you. You give thanks when you're better off than others, but depressed when someone is doing much better than you. Na wa o.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by yusluvad(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Did you ever realise how many of your class mates you're 300%-500% better than ? Be grateful for the gift of life...

2 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nonexisting: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2022
Thank God he is Ghanaian. If he is an afonja, na skull mining business he for go straight into because he get big eye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by talk2hb1(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
I see Mathematical Problems here, how much more is the last guy earning than the first guy considering the narrator as the 2nd guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by lordally(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
qtguru:
That's life. I remember i would work much harder and get paid less, and those who resigned to bigger companies got paid more. I had to resign too

Happy Birthday qtguru I'm sorry this is coming late... I wish you all the best life has to offer!!! You're so down to earth.... More blessings Baba...
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by DannyXpress: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
You're intelligent while your friend is smart

6 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by underpinna: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2022
It's normal thing but work your way out without doing something bad

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by paulolee(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2022
d guy jus de kill himself by thinking about wat doesn't matter
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by RightToReject(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2022
A typical greedy person. If the success of other people has always caused you depression, or unsettles you, you're inherently greedy, but if it's always motivated you rightly, then you're gritty. There's nothing wrong with being gritty, but there's everything wrong with being greedy.

5 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Double0h7(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
He has become the goldilocks of the corporate world. 1 friend earned less and he was grateful, another friend earned more and he became depressed. All that's left is for him to find his colleague who earns the same as him and he'll became balanced.

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Feeling depressed will just do you more harm than good.

Why don't you ask him what he is doing and see if you can do it too?

There's no harm done in asking.

There's plenty of spaces for success than for you to start feeling depressed about one person.

Go out there and strive for yours too
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wahala for who dey feel depressed for another man progress,

But you no feel depressed when you see beggars for roadside with no hands dey beg for money abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by shilenji(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very Toxic A Somebody. Smh.
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by christaddicted: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well,comparison stirs depression faster.
I won't call your situation being jealous or envious rather try rejoice & celebrate with people like that so you too will be blessed. I understand you wella. Look on your inside, God has given us a default capacity to operate bigger & overtake in life.

Overtaking they say is allowed.

I just hope I make sense up there.
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by juman(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
He should pursue better job.
But he should remember that many of his classmate have no job.

Also people tell lies o.
They are trumper liar.
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by McGg: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
A friend of mine believe that he should be above every one else and when he finds out that one is doing better than him he turns bitter

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Ngenge(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anyone who is bitter that another is earning higher will die young

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Princecdan9(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Destiny differs please dont get your self worked up that's life, well i want to use this medium to introduce this business opportunity to everyone here looking for legitimate means to earn money online part-time.
Have you heard about placing orders on behalf of Walmart, lazada, allegro,aliexpress,ebay,Amazon, etsy and get paid commissions with just little or no efforts? Of which this commission earned from 5dollars upward can be withdrawn at any given time.
What platform do we use for this?
TESCO ecommerce platform, infact, it is very simple. Some online shopping merchants have a lot of orders, some of which have been completed and some have not been completed. These completed orders can bring revenue and traffic to the merchants.
And these unfulfilled orders will affect traffic popularity and praise therefore, these merchants outsource these orders to some platforms and let them help them to complete them, now if your in that position to help these merchants complete an order for the day you can earn (1 to 3dollars daily guaranteed) and as time progress you earn 7 to 15dollars daily, 25 to 60dollars daily, 55 to
100dollars daily, 180 to 300dollars daily, 330 to 500daily, 1,100 to 1,800 daily, now you need just a day or two to know how to place an order, to earn and to withdraw, I volunteer and am willing to teach you the step by step procedure, how to own and operate a binance account I recommend binance because that is the most secured platform for online transactions, to do this business you need to register registration is free ok, so if you are willing to register and earn money for your self here is my whatsapp number +2348168776275 I will send you the link and take you through the procedure to earn money for the day for free.

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by 49cents(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Maybe he has .ire responsibility than you
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Gadafii: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Contentment at every stage of your life is the ultimate luxury

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
If I dey reason all those things I for don enter express na

Me wey know guys my (age mates) wey dey earn more than $80k from credit card frauds, while I dey earn quarter of that amount, some times dem go dey yab me say y I no fit join dem, say my brain hot pass dia own so we fit join head dey rake in more than $2m sef, lol, naso

See ehn you better reason contentment for this your life oh, if not e get how u go waka reach even devil go dey call you boss

3 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Stupidity. I have mates who are now ceo and senior managers in big firms. I can never be jealous of them cos my time self go come. Only evil people feel this way Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Psalmemmy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
First of all u are mad nd u have no one to tell u dat
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
He's an idiot...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPEC Recruits Financial Analyst / Twelve Jobs You Can Do With A Law Degree / List Of Federal Mdas That Will Recruit In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.