Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary (5152 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Slayar: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Welcome to wetin we don dey face.
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Sirsuky(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
You should work on your self cos u have an envy and inferior complex and that can affect you in life.
Every body have his or her own time and season so don't compare yourself with any one but just prepare your self for opportunities and make good use of it.
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by smaze01: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
DATA ANALYTICS OFFICER AT IDMIBOK INTERNATIONAL
https://ngojobmag.com/data-analytics-officer-at-idmibok-international/

SENIOR PROGRAMME OFFICER, M&E / COMMUNICATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AT YOUTHHUBAFRICA
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-programme-officer-me-communication-and-knowledge-management-at-youthhubafrica/

ADOLESCENT AND SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OFFICER (ASRH) AT GREEN CONCERN FOR DEVELOPMENT (GREENCODE)
https://ngojobmag.com/adolescent-and-sexual-reproductive-health-officer-asrh-at-green-concern-for-development-greencode/

ENDER-BASE VIOLENT CASE WORKER AT GREEN CONCERN FOR DEVELOPMENT (GREENCODE)
https://ngojobmag.com/gender-base-violent-case-worker-at-green-concern-for-development-greencode/

GENDER-BASE VIOLENT OFFICER AT GREEN CONCERN FOR DEVELOPMENT (GREENCODE)
https://ngojobmag.com/gender-base-violent-officer-at-green-concern-for-development-greencode/

FIELD COORDINATOR AT THE INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE (IRC)
https://ngojobmag.com/field-coordinator-at-the-international-rescue-committee-irc/

REGISTRATION MANAGER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/registration-manager-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

TECHNICAL ADVISOR FOR FINANCIAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AT THE DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ)
https://ngojobmag.com/technical-advisor-for-financial-product-development-at-the-deutsche-gesellschaft-fur-internationale-zusammenarbeit-giz/
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Herbephe1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Always thank God,my classmate who got married 2years ago is now in Dubai while I'm here teaching 10k monthly. How much do you think His daily earning would be when compared to my monthly stipend?
Always appreciate God presence in ur life

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by ghettochild(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mumu man!!!
Half of my course mates are abroad doing well.
Why the depression??
This guy needs a resounding slap
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process. You can check us on Google to hear what people are saying about us as a brand.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Gbagbuo247: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
amaesther:
A young Ghanaian man identified as Roland Ofori has recently opened up about how he felt when he found out his former coursemate earned more than he did.

Roland revealed on his LinkedIn timeline that he was fortunate to get a job right after completing his national service and he came with a decent salary.

He further revealed that he one day caught up with his former classmate and found out that he earned twice what his friend earned at his workplace.

"He mentioned the remuneration he was being given and realized mine was about twice his.On my way home after our interaction,I kept praising God for giving me a great job""

The young man said three months later he met another classmate and discovered that he worked with a telecommunication company and earns three times the amount he makes at his work place.

""I got home that evening,feeling very depressed,I started wondering I'm just wasting my talent in a very low paying job?""
https://www.browngh.com/i-depressed-after-finding-former-coursemate-makes-3-times-salary-work-man/

You ain’t serious. Do you know how many of your course mates that are still jobless? What about those that have lost their life’s ? You better be Grateful Mr. Man

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin My friend and former classmate pays his least earning staff more than I earn monthly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Brownshoe: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Op is evil, go and rest
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by iLegendd(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2022
DannyXpress:
You're intelligent while your friend is smart

Intelligent people always feel they need to make as much money as smart people or even more.

It's not by book, but your level or amount of service to humans in need and the type of industry. Some industries are richer than others or more valued than others.

At times, the value of an industry is based on demand.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by DannyXpress: 1:16am On Feb 23, 2022
iLegendd:

Intelligent people always feel they need to make as much money as smart people or even more.

It's not by book, but your level or amount of service to humans in need and the type of industry. Some industries are richer than others or more valued than others.

At times, the value of an industry is based on demand.
Well said comrade
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by Fxwarrior: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2022
deekseen:

Discontentment is a sickness. Ingratitude is a disease.
The oga patapata is greed - It is a killer.

You are only happy when others are doing worse than you. You give thanks when you're better off than others, but depressed when someone is doing much better than you. Na wa o.

This attitude is what fuels the concept of "village people".
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by childuptojoy(m): 3:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Thank God he is Ghanaian. If he is an afonja, na skull mining business he for go straight into because he get big eye.

I actually find this afonja and skull mining thing funny.
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by LILTJAY: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
ednut1:
Stupidity. I have mates who are now ceo and senior managers in big firms. I can never be jealous of them cos my time self go come. Only evil people feel this way Tufiakwa.
which tribe are they?
I know they would be yoruba...
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
which tribe are they?
I know they would be yoruba...
the private sector is driven by merit not tribalism. The people I’m talking about are from all tribes in the south
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by LILTJAY: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
ednut1:
the private sector is driven by merit not tribalism. The people I’m talking about are from all tribes in the south
I mean in canada not nigeria
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
I mean in canada not nigeria
mr man, no one cares about your tribe in Canada. go to LinkedIn to see for your self
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by LILTJAY: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
ednut1:
mr man, no one cares about your tribe in Canada. go to LinkedIn to see for your self
post screen shots here...
Lies
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
post screen shots here...
Lies
i don’t engage riff rafs . If you cannot go on LinkedIn then get lost

1 Like

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by LILTJAY: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
ednut1:
i don’t engage riff rafs . If you cannot go on LinkedIn then get lost
lier.. grin
Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
lier.. grin
this is just 3 of my ex colleagues who are igbo or north central. Just go on LinkedIn, check companies like cibc, td bank, pwc, microsoft, kpmg, citibank and other top companies to see for your self. I am yoruba but the belief of your that only Yorubas are in those top positions is a big lie. The last picture is public information, she became a partner in pwc. Highest position. Is her name Adeola You too mumu

Re: I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary by deekseen(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fxwarrior:

This attitude is what fuels the concept of "village people".
Mine or his?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies in Ibadan / List Of Fake Employers Agencies In Nigeria...beware!!! / NECO Recruitment Scam Alert! No Recruitment Campaign Online - NECO Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.