Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,474 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even (1540 Views)

Burna Boy Under Fire For Forcing An American Hooker To Abort Her Pregnancy / Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video / I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Ayinesongya3: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Grammy Award winner, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy has come under fire after a viral video appears to have shown the singer snubbing reality tv star, Whitemoney, at an event.

The video shows Whitemoney standing close to the 'Kilometre' singer's crew trying to get his attention.

Unfortunately, he couldn't greet Burna as his security details stopped him.

After several failed attempts, Whitemoney was seen walking out of where Burna Boy and his crew were standing.

However, whether that is the true picture of the situation as seen in the video clip or not, it has provoked reactions from netizens.

hilarious_fg said; U don see as he dey Be Shey be u sef wan collect grammy

Keepingupwithairlla said; Omo Burna get pride sha

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Burna-Boy-under-fire-for-snubbing-BBNaija-s-Whitemoney-at-event-529262

1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by wizonlyson: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
angry angry op..u funny, ooo..how is odogwu under fire..because of this liar, tricker of bbn...are they family..op..be warn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Mooh247: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Were they friends or on talking terms prior to the incedence .... Have they being properly and formerly introduced before

I am having a good time by myself and Bobrisky suddenly start walking to my table apparently to join me , I have the full right to have my bodyguards Shenk him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
And must they speak to themself?

Anyone who is firing burn*a@is not serious..it's his choice not to relate with him and there's nothing wrong with that..
Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by l0uie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol. Funny shit. Whitemoney should not allow that BBN fame abi menene menene get into his head, he's no star. He should be privileged to be in the presence of the likes of burna boy.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Sparrk007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Under fire ke.. not be everybody like bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Starzo: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
una two dey craze
Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
And how does this news decrease the price of fuel?

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by nachisunday(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wahala for who want Grammy, so white money day try tok say if he win grammy award now and buhari meet him in a party he will snub buhari
Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by nachisunday(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Op nawa for you, don't you know that it is night, how can you recognize someone in a night party with coloured rolling burbs, your eyes will be paining you. Its obvious Burnaboy don't really know it's whitemoney.
Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Tatiana4u: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
l0uie:
Lol. Funny shit. Whitemoney should not allow that BBN fame abi menene menene get into his head, he's no star. He should be privileged to be in the presence of the likes of burna boy.

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
nachisunday:
Op nawa for you, don't you know that it is night, how can you recognize someone in a night party with coloured rolling burbs, your eyes will be paining you. Its obvious Burnaboy don't really know it's whitemoney.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even by nachisunday(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=Cholls post=110459465][/quote]E shock you?

(1) (Reply)

Netizens Reacts As Olakunle Churchill Enjoys His Wife, Rosy Meurer Massive Butt / Sexy Actress Luchy Donalds Shares Hot Twerking Video / Celebrities Storms Comedian Sirbalo's Wedding & James Brown Funny Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.