Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

Case closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (1962 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by Eben91: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Your own man will show up soon
Re: Case closed by SimeonOTC(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
Stop crying....man will come.dat one na still boy.

Oga shutup there..how is he a boy?
Any man that's not cool with single mother is now a boy? Mtcheew undecided

4 Likes

Re: Case closed by BlackXabbath(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sorry about that.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do in this stage of the ship, you prob' can't coerce someone you love to love back. Try getting yourself together, shift the focus on your kid for the moment.

Ciao.
Re: Case closed by luvmijeje(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
uthlaw:
what about the man that pregnant her,did he love her?

Is he alive?
Re: Case closed by Mattwillz: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Get a job and become financially independent, and guys would flock around you for marriage.

If you continue to sit there and cry over that news, start planning to live the rest of your life as a broke single mom or better still make up with the guy who impregnated you so that he can at least shoulder the responsibility of the child he brought into the world.

Nigeria's economy is terrible no one wants a liability into his life, if you're careless enough to get pregnant then work hard to cater for it.

I see you starting a business, I see the business flourishing, I see the guy coming to beg for forgiveness...

This I have seen.

false prophet indeed..she's a graduate and She's working.....how d hell did you see her startin up a business?

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Mattwillz: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Get a job and become financially independent, and guys would flock around you for marriage.

If you continue to sit there and cry over that news, start planning to live the rest of your life as a broke single mom or better still make up with the guy who impregnated you so that he can at least shoulder the responsibility of the child he brought into the world.

Nigeria's economy is terrible no one wants a liability into his life, if you're careless enough to get pregnant then work hard to cater for it.

I see you starting a business, I see the business flourishing, I see the guy coming to beg for forgiveness...

This I have seen.
Re: Case closed by OloshoMan: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
How old is the both of you?
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Even you wouldn't be comfortable if your son does the same thing, sentiments aside.

Then again that nigga might be lying that his mum said so, just to get rid of you.
Re: Case closed by Mattwillz: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello pls message your number to me by fb @Nasa Love Matt let's vibe.....i'd really like to settle down....thanks
Re: Case closed by kizwid(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Temmytayo97:

You feel single mothers are bad news… really!
We conceiving a child without having the mindset of terminating it, is that bad news? We giving birth to our kids alive, is that bad news? So single ladies who has terminated all the babies they are to give birth to are good news right? Please before you say something terrible to single mothers, think of the fact that you have sisters and mothers too. Not all single mothers wish to leave the father or their kids, and not all single mothers wish to be single mums. Is it not nice to keep the baby than terminating it. Please whatsoever you want to say , please always think it through before saying.

the fact is that, the guy has know from the start that he has Nothing good to do with you. But just has to do what needed to be done for him to have his share of cookies. He only uses his mother for cover up..

For every count(s) of baby mother there are equivalent Numbers of baby father, my advice for you is to find yourself one with the same class.. you can always find a young and responsible one

Because...

If you say you want to date a single guy then you are in for a long ride except if you find in them a tolerant one with less ego..
They will always come with the same sorry different from what they carrying in their mind...

Be calm, be gentle.. be good. with time I presume all things will fall in place
Re: Case closed by AutoChick4U(f): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Temmytayo97:
It hasn’t really been long that we met ( more than 2months though), we vibe very well right from start until recently that he started coming up with attitudes . I asked what was wrong and all he said was he needed time to be sure of what he feels for me. He asked for space and of which I gave him. At the end of the couple of weeks that he asked for, I asked him what’s up with us, all for him to say he doesn’t see us together in the future. I was curious to know what happened or what I did wrong, he said I’m a good woman but we can’t just be. After so much pressure, he opened up to me that his mum isn’t cool with our relationship because I’ve a child. I’m so so heartbroken and devastated. I really do not know what to do, he’s never going to disregard what the mum says. Though I won’t ever ask him to go against his mum but I don’t just know what to do, I’m helpless.
Cheer up, the right man who will love you and accept ur kid will definitely show up.
Re: Case closed by ceede2: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Temmytayo97:
It hasn’t really been long that we met ( more than 2months though), we vibe very well right from start until recently that he started coming up with attitudes . I asked what was wrong and all he said was he needed time to be sure of what he feels for me. He asked for space and of which I gave him. At the end of the couple of weeks that he asked for, I asked him what’s up with us, all for him to say he doesn’t see us together in the future. I was curious to know what happened or what I did wrong, he said I’m a good woman but we can’t just be. After so much pressure, he opened up to me that his mum isn’t cool with our relationship because I’ve a child. I’m so so heartbroken and devastated. I really do not know what to do, he’s never going to disregard what the mum says. Though I won’t ever ask him to go against his mum but I don’t just know what to do, I’m helpless.
if una don drop one finish, una go dey look for single man to worse situation for am, my advice abeg go meet your baby daddy, leave single ma alone.

4 Likes

Re: Case closed by Esthered: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dear OP, don't be confused. A man who'll love you regardless of your past will stay and fight for you. My son's favorite aunt was just engaged on Saturday. The man is aware of her past and has accepted her.
It didn't just happen. She worked on herself, got a job, moved on from her past and the fiance is her now former colleague and she just got a better paying job.
No woman who's keen on self improvement whose growth is obvious will not be desired.
Don't rate yourself based on red pillars here who make women feel less valuable.
Commit yourself to becoming a better you who will become valuable to yourself and the man who'll be lucky to be in your life.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
prevent sobbing
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
And all the evening newspapers left the thread. grin Op the Truth is if ordinary evening Newspapers finds it difficult to get married. How much more an evening newspaper with a thorn front page.

Re: Case closed by etel124(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Just move on...lots of good choices ahead of you..Life doesnt end here.,be strong Pretty..
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Temmytayo97:

Aunty calm down, If I'm in your boyfriend's shoes, I will not marry you as a single mother. never will I marry a single mother. God forbid!

And why is nobody asking you "Where is your baby daddy?? Abi the guy Don use u, dump you?

It's funny how you single mothers want a fresh young bachelor guy to Marry you.

It is easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a single mother to get a Bachelor to marry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by ghettochild(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
I dont know what wrong with Nigerian mothers n their disgust for single mothers
Re: Case closed by BIGBANNNG411: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
I'll marry a single mom as long as I love her.
OP, odds are high that the guy who dumped you knew from the onset that he wouldn't get serious with you. If not, he'll hide the issue with his mom from you while striving hard to get her to heed to his desire of marrying you.

Don't be too hard on yourself, don't be bothered about comments of people who make it look like being a single mother is a disease. They have a right to their choice and opinion nonetheless.

But no one has a right to lead a single mother on and then dump her halfway, using his mother as an excuse.

There are men out there who don't care about you being a single mother or not, men who will love you regardless. I pray you meet one soon.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by InfinityFabric: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Merch!

Temmytayo97:

We conceiving a child without having the mindset of terminating it, is that bad news? We giving birth to our kids alive, is that bad news? So single ladies who has terminated all the babies they are to give birth to are good news right? Please before you say something terrible to single mothers, think of the fact that you have sisters and mothers too. Not all single mothers wish to leave the father or their kids, and not all single mothers wish to be single mums. Is it not nice to keep the baby than terminating it. Please whatsoever you want to say , please always think it through before saying.

We don't FEEL, we know! Baby mamas are bad news especially for single guys.

We conceiving a child without having the mindset of terminating it
For whom tho ? Why didn't you get the ring and stay with the father duh

is that bad news?
Out of Wedlock? YES. Why shifting your panties in the first place ? Without ring ? That's stooopeed!

We giving birth to our kids alive, is that bad news?
Awwwww.....
Where's the father ?

So single ladies who has terminated all the babies they are to give birth to are good news right?
This is why we advocate for team VIRGINS. Problem solved!

Please before you say something terrible to single mothers, think of the fact that you have sisters and mothers too.
They're stupid if they don't get the RING before the panties SHIFTING.
It's not sth terrible, it's truth. We don't care how u take it.

Not all single mothers wish to leave the father or their kids, and not all single mothers wish to be single mums. Is it not nice to keep the baby than terminating it. Please whatsoever you want to say , please always think it through before saying.

Single mother = Single mama = Baby mama.
   Someone who got shifted panties outside of wedlock, got pregnant by CHAD or otherwise, left alone by CHAD (or otherwise) to cater for the kid(s). 

Note: not to be confused with divorcee and widow

Why is it hard to be virgins ? Why ? Why ?!
Re: Case closed by InfinityFabric: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Second best MOTHER of the year. This woman really knows whats up.
Btw, she should have trained her son enough not to go into the situation in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by VEXT: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
My friend told me how he is inlove with a single mom and his mom advised him to let go of her..I also warn him to stay off single mother ,she will end up loving her child more than she loves you which will cause dispute in the family...

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Awkabigboy: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Temmytayo97:
Yet they tell us men discriminate against single mothers , but here you have a woman(his mother) doing the discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Stenewiser: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
Stop crying....man will come.dat one na still boy.
man like you, mtweeh, things happen but where is the child's father.
Re: Case closed by Stenewiser: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Temmytayo97:

Then again, please mind the way you talk to me here. I came here to seek people’s opinion not condemnation. Mind you the father of my child is taking full responsibilities on his daughter so I’m not in any way a liability. Because I’m a single mum, does that mean I’m not entitled to love someone and be loved back in return? Am I not entitled to happiness? Why are we Nigerians always complicating issues? Please if you don’t have anything good to say to me, please don’t add to it. Thanks
look for a single dad period, you will only find true love at your level, marriage is a new beginning, you don't look new, why is your baby daddy not married to you, if you don't love him why did you get pregnant for him.
Re: Case closed by Stenewiser: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
ghettochild:
I dont know what wrong with Nigerian mothers n their disgust for single mothers
you marry them now make I hear word
Re: Case closed by ghettochild(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Stenewiser:
you marry them now make I hear word
Mumu, I am married to one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice / She Speaks In Tongues While Making Love. / In One Word:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.