Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them (34310 Views)

“I Paid To Get Bigger Boobs, So I’m Not Going To Cover It” – Faith Morey / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Nigerian Model, Faith Morey, Bares Her Boobs In Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Midas01: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by izubext007: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2022
I believe her , especially those Igbo women, who's husband are super rich.

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by TechCapon(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Mrupdate11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka-PDsWByhE

Model and Nollywood actress Faith Monrey has come out to say some things about some married in Lagos state.

She claims that most married women in Lagos are lesbians, and they cheat on their husbands with other women.
she's saying the truth but I'm more interested in the background music in the video

2 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Nonexisting: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Every woman has lesbian tendencies in her and trust me, men are not worried about that. There's no way another vaginarian's finger can do harm to pussy like another man's dick does, never. Another vaginarian can not be pulling her hair backwards and be digging her from behind. There's no way another vaginarian can make her scream at the top of her voice mixing both your name and that of all her previous fucckers.

8 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Dotez: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Supermodel isonu

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Cantonese: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Saying "most women" shows enough that she does not know what she's talking about.

The young lady should confine herself to her group of friends or immediate community. Will she maintain the same statement if she's told that women in her family are lesbians? Maybe she's a lesbian too. How did she arrive at her result?

Does she want to say that the Lady who struggles hard to sell her rice/beans, palm oil, etc may mostly be lesbians?

Anyway the lady just wants to trend.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Kazeem47(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2022
boldking:
Leave am....... I like lesbian matter
am telling you comrade. I see nothing wrong in lesbianism.

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by xynerise: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2022
If my rival is a lesbian, nothing spoil. One day one day we go negotiate

3 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Mrupdate11: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2022
TechCapon:
she's saying the truth but I'm more interested in the background music in the video

You want it?
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Passionate888: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Igweokalakwu:
How did you know?
The desperation to Trend in this country is alarming.

She's right though. I know of one, she's a mother to three beautiful kids yet she still scissors

5 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Ladycewhy(f): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Same way many women are married to closet gays in Nigeria ,that's a conversation people don't want to have tho.

9 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by winner37(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Ode ,. As dick sweet daughter's of eve will prefer Love Machine or cucumber to dick. I pitty some girl ,i repeat i pitty some ladies , still repeat i pitty some women their lives has cracked down to zero

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by MufasaLion: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
She not a lesbian, for P, she turn Pesbian.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Who?
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by nauto: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Yes
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by gannod(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Can only help with French

LA tief sabi traci la tief

grin grin grin
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Ray07(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2022
silverlinen:
She's one of them oo...buh those her boobs ehn!!
I for like measure them oo.
na silicone o . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Neddstark: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
My lesbian ex i dated then ehn.
She told me how she met a married woman on a facebook group. This woman sent her transport to come to Benin. It was the woman and the husband that drove to pick her up from the bus park. The story was that she was a distant niece. She joined them and did morning devotion every morning. That is how anytime the husband goes to work two of them will lick themselves to stupor. Stayed 2 weeks and was given 200k for coming. Husband did not have the slightest idea what his wife was doing. Fear women.

9 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy wink no be only la thief na brother Lateef grin
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2022
If my wife is a lesbian and is cheating on me with another woman or women, omo I go dey very happy. Make them dey nack themselves dey go.
One day, I will use style to sell the idea of us all having a pool party together. Na party or foursome go sure pass las las grin grin grin tongue

I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Munzy14(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Mrupdate11:

Model and Nollywood actress Faith Monrey has come out to say some things about some married in Lagos state.

She claims that most married women in Lagos are lesbians, and they cheat on their husbands with other women.
We know all these things... cool
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Drastick(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2022
She is one of them. SMH
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Neddstark: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2022
CEOwatazs:
The earlier you know that all Ladies are bisexual in nature the better for you.

I would have said 90% of them, but I know some oversabi here will strt asking me how I arrived at my percentage.

But the truth is the Truth.....

If your mother ate another woman down there, billions of other women didn't.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Juanmike(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Can only translate in Igbo.

Oke nor na ulo, na agwa nke lo na ezi na Azu di na ngiga.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Ubadaba:
It's better to be cheated on with a female than a male
You don't even know what you are saying. When your wife starts practicing Lesbianism, all attraction to you or any man is gone. You will just be a foolish ATM card for her! Fool!

9 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Neddstark:
My lesbian ex i dated then ehn.
She told me how she met a married woman on a facebook group. This woman sent her transport to come to Benin. It was the woman and the husband that drove to pick her up from the bus park. The story was that she was a distant niece. She joined them and did morning devotion every morning. That is how anytime the husband goes to work two of them will lick themselves to stupor. Stayed 2 weeks and was given 200k for coming. Husband did not habe the slightest idea what his wife was doing. Fear women.
It is not fear women! Most men are senior fools! They think because they have money that they are smart. 70-90% of young Nigerian women are lesbians. That is why all young ladies want now is to marry rich hegoats who have no sense. So when you go off to work, they invite their lesbian partners and be using your money because you are a fool and be sleeping with those girls. All things happens because hegoats do not pay attention to anything. They think that it is all about money. One day, these ladies will become rich on their own dump your asses and marry their fellow women. Most guys are just plain idiots!

8 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Mrupdate11:

Most Nigerian girls are lesbians!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.